Hornburg Jaguar Land Rover Santa Monica

3020 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404

New 877-627-5032
Used 877-381-2835
Service 866-437-4542

Southern California Jaguar & Land Rover dealership that offers the hottest deals!

Time to move on , a dollar short & a day late

by from Mission Viejo, ca |

Dan Ortega Internet manager doesn't have a clue, I had been trying to buy an escalade from this bone head for nearly a week & because it wasn't out of recon yet he kept putting me off ! He finally came back 5 days after we started & said I need a letter from ss office & this of course was tree I had submitted all my documents & we had gone through the whole dance! Efficiency is definitely not there motto nor are selling cars! I know they lost my bussiness Respectfully Turned off consumer

So PLEASED

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My husband and I had test drove the same model of car at another smaller dealership the day before. It was nothing like our experience at Hornburg Jaguar Land Rover Santa Monica. Our sales person D was incredible! Warm, caring and we felt like we have made a friend for life!!!! He couldn't have done a better job! My husband was buying me a luxury vehicle as an anniversary present. Dealer one, the day before, unpleasant, cold, and the place was kind of shabby. We were treated like celebs at this place, and we felt good about our purchase. What we appreciate the most is their honesty, and integrity. They even went the extra mile to secure incredibly low financing for us. We have 3 kids in college so that is a true blessing for us!!! We commend this dealership, we will refer all our family, friends and associates to them, we couldn't possibly think of going anywhere else. Thank you D. and the Hornburg team of professionals, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Non Responsive Sales Team

by from California |

I tried calling this dealership 3 times with no return phone call. I've wanted to purchase a few Range Rovers they had in stock. No courtesy of a follow up or returning my call. Guess they don't like selling cars there...

Stay AWAY!!!!!

by from Beverly HIlls, Cali |

After going back and forth for hours ...they tried to sell me a car that was nothing like what they orignally offered. After getting the car I originally wanted trying to get in contact with someone to ask some questions was like pulling teeth. Once they took my money they did not care about the customer anymore. I would NEVER go back again.

Best Range Rover and Jag Dealer/Service in LA!

by from Hollywood, CA |

I have bought/leased 2 Land Rovers and 2 Jags from this dealership, cars procured have been both new and CPO used. I have always found them to have great pricing for their vehicles, and their service departments at both their Hollywood and SM locations are great! I especialy like my service advisor of more than 15 years, Larry at the Hollywood service center, he is always attentive and helpful! Great dealership!

Bad Service DO NOT TRUST THEM

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Promises were made. Calls were confirmed. Everything was in order so I trusted the salesman (R). I ended up being given the run around about this car I had the cash to purchase. Salesman, R, dod not follow up with the phone call he promised to make and the car was lost. Very disappointing since I spent a week lining this deal up. Spend your money at another dealership, these guys don't care about you.

Got the job done but was painful!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went here to buy a used Land Rover and the process was the most draining and time-consuming I've ever experienced. Once I decided to purchase the car (with no encouragement from the salesmen- his lack of caring showed when he said, "you know if you don't buy it someone else will")it took me another six hours to get the paperwork done! And I was paying cash. Ridiculous. I've never been more shocked by the lack of salemenship ever. It just happened I had done my research up front and knew what I wanted and still ended up getting a good deal - but man, it was the worst car buying experience I've ever had.