Ithaca Chevrolet

Used 888-639-4605
Service 888-903-7218

Ithaca Chevrolet is #1 in every category

by from Ithaca, Michigan |

I just had the most pleasant experience buying a car from Ithaca Chevrolet. The salesperson, Jake McConkie, was very easy to deal with and provided me options. He went out of his way to get the car I was looking for and dealt with me very fairly. The buying experience was top-notch! From the standpoint of the sales person to the business manager, Brad Rummer, I could not be happier. No high-pressure sale, just honest and informative discussions related to buying options and special features on the vehicle.

Ithaca Chevrolet responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Thank you for your business. I will be here for all your future vehicle needs. Jake McConkie

just bought a Captiva

by from Michigan |

I Just bought a gently used Captiva from Ithaca Chevrolet and it was easy, smooth with no hassles. This is a small town dealership where if they don't know your name, they learn and remember it. Jake McConkie, the salesman found what we wanted, made us a deal and even got a trailer hitch installed. Why would anyone buy a car from a high volume, high pressure dealership where no one cares what your name is?

A really good place to shop for a truck

by from Lansing, Mi |

In the process of looking for a used truck to tow our first travel trailer, I must have sent three or 4 dozen emails to dealerships asking for further additional information on specific trucks. While a dozen or so personally responded, only two took the time to get the information I needed and Ithaca Chevrolet was one of them. One of their sales persons, Jake McConkle, researched my inquiry and I subsequently came to to Ithaca from Lansing to check it out. I was impressed with his low key, straight forward and personable approach. I would contact Jake and Ithaca Ford right off the bat next time I need another vehicle.