David A Farmer

David A Farmer

1613 FRANKLIN ST, Center Point, IA 52213

Used 866-753-6087

Honesty and Integrity is our Top Priority. We have been in buisness in same location for 27 years!!!

rate this dealer good.

by from Lamont,IA |

I'm so glad I looked on the car finder site. David Farmer Auto had exactly what I was looking for. Great price on my 2002 Cougar! They were very helpful! Receptionist was very friendly and helpful as well! Even though it was sold AS IS, she said if it needed any parts that I could let them know and they could order them at their cost. Love my car-thanks!

David A Farmer responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you are enjoying your car. If there is anything at all that we can do for you in the future please let us know.

Good place to go

by from tama |

I had a great experience,no pressure, willing to haggle on price,and found the best interest rate. Then opened early to accomodate my schedule. If i had known it could be like this i would not have put it this long!

Love my Pacifica!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I was looking around for quite awhile for a Pacifica. Da Farmer was a great dealership and had a fair deal. Very friendly service from all of them. No high pressure sales. Quality cars. I recommend them!

Just what I wanted.

by from Tipton,Iowa |

The salesman wasfriendly and very helpful. They were honest and upfront. Very happy with the tansaction.

Great small town dealership!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I was very pleased with my car purchase from here. The process was quick and smooth. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a nice used vehicle.

Interesting place, & got what I wanted

by from Marion, IA |

My first visit. Very low pressure place, which I like, although almost to the point of not caring whether I bought or not. Funny, the other review currently posted said all Dave, the owner, would talk about was how hard it is for him to buy cars -- and that was true with me, too. It was his excuse for not being willing to negotiate the price, and he did say it a lot. I was sorry he wasn't more willing to haggle. OTOH, I bought the car anyway, so I guess that worked for him. He answered all my questions, but did not offer any information otherwise. He cleared out plugged window sprayer nozzle for me, and checked status of brakes (new). Did not comment or express concern about my concerns about gear shift. I really enjoyed dealing with Theresa, the lady who handled the finance part. She was efficient and friendly. And, when I came back later to pick up my car, the young man working there had washed it for me. I thought the overall experience was pleasant and easy.

Very Bad Customer Interaction

by from Cedar Rapids |

I called on a car and the lady I talked to told me the car was as nice as a new car. She was extremely rude to me on the phone. Very unfriendly and unpolite. Went to look at the car and it was no where close to nice as new. Dirty and scratches and dents. Talked to owner and all he would say is how hard it is to buy cars. Very unpleasant exprience.