David A Farmer

1613 FRANKLIN ST, Center Point, IA 52213

Used 866-753-6087 Used866-753-6087

Honesty and Integrity is our Top Priority. We have been in buisness in same location for 27 years!!!

Great dealership!!!! With great pricing

by from Prairie du chien |

Over the last weekend I was shopping for a new car for my wife. I was looking for something nice at a good price. We called around to a couple different dealership and when we asked questions about there vehicles they would reply saying "hold on let me go look at it and I'll call you back" and then it would take them 3 hours to call back. Wasn't too pleased about that. Finally we came across a vehicle at David A Farmer and gave them a call and spoke with a gentleman about a Chevy equinox and he answered every question I had right away. It was like he knew the vehicle inside and out. The next day we went and looked at it and spoke with the same gentleman and I've never met such an honest dealer. No joke. He was able to get me financed at an amazing rate with a great car at a great price. Couldn't of been happier. Thank you so much you sure made my wife and I very happy. I would recommend anyone to you guys.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for your review, It was truly a pleasure doing buisness with you. If there is anything at all that we can do for you in the future, please let me know. Darren Farmer

Great Dealer!

by from Strawberry Point, IA |

This dealership was so easy to deal with! All of their vehicles were clean and they were willing to work with me!

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am glad you are enjoying your Equinox. If there is anything at all that we can do for you, please let us know. Thanks Again!! Darren Farmer

Great Dealer ! New or Used Vehicles

by from Ankeny, Iowa |

Was a very nice pleasant experience. The staff was polite and very helpful in the process of purchasing a new vehicle. Everything I expected did indeed happen. The dealer was a A+ to us and we would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle.They take on the challenge to assist the customer with the type of vehicle they want or need along with the financial team working an affordable rate. I will always recommend them to all those I come in contact with us!

January 15, 2016

Thank You for your review. I am glad that we could help you out with a vehicle purchase. If we can be of any assistance in the future please let us know. Thanks Again.

Great service, clean facilities, friendly staff.

by from Ankeny, IA |

Visit to David A Farmer dealership was a awesome rewarding experience, We bought our fist truck ever and was well taken care as customers. The employees went beyond making us comfortable and was very enjoyable. The vehicle was exactly as described and in excellent condition, Would highly recommend.

December 24, 2015

Thank you very much for your buisness. It was a pleasure doing buisness with you. If there is anything at all we can do for you in the future please feel free to contact us. Darren Farmer

Small town dealership

by from Shellsburg, IA |

We just purchased a 2002 Honda Odyssey. We knew exactly what type of condition we would be looking at for the price range we wanted and mileage. The van runs great, and Darren was very helpful in answering any questions that we had. He actually offered to help us locate some parts that we will need if we want to do a couple of minor repairs. We had a great experience that you don't get in a larger dealership.

May 7, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you like your van. If there is ever anything at all that I can help with please feel free to let me know. Thanks, Darren Farmer

Great Small Dealership with Excellent Pricing!!!!!

by from Center Point,Iowa |

I just love my 2010 Chevy Equinox I recently purchsed. The whole process was extremely easy with very low pressure. Everyone was great to deal with. Financing options were great. I highly recomend dafarmer if you are in the market for an affordable used vehicle. prices are aewsome!!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review. Glad that you like your new vehicle. Let us know if there is anything at all we can do for you in the future.

Disgruntled Potential Car Buyer!!!!!

by from Cedar Rapids,Iowa |

Called on a car listed and lady that answered the phone was extremely rude to me and treated me like I was very stupid. Why would any professional dealership hire someone who does not have any sort of customer skills. The way she talked to me on the phone was totally disrespectful in every way possible. What a joke!! The way she talked to me on the phone just helped me decide to NEVER go there!!!!!!!

rate this dealer good.

by from Lamont,IA |

I'm so glad I looked on the car finder site. David Farmer Auto had exactly what I was looking for. Great price on my 2002 Cougar! They were very helpful! Receptionist was very friendly and helpful as well! Even though it was sold AS IS, she said if it needed any parts that I could let them know and they could order them at their cost. Love my car-thanks!

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you are enjoying your car. If there is anything at all that we can do for you in the future please let us know.

Good place to go

by from tama |

I had a great experience,no pressure, willing to haggle on price,and found the best interest rate. Then opened early to accomodate my schedule. If i had known it could be like this i would not have put it this long!

Love my Pacifica!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I was looking around for quite awhile for a Pacifica. Da Farmer was a great dealership and had a fair deal. Very friendly service from all of them. No high pressure sales. Quality cars. I recommend them!