David A Farmer

David A Farmer

1613 FRANKLIN ST, Center Point, IA 52213

Used 866-753-6087

Honesty and Integrity is our Top Priority. We have been in buisness in same location for 27 years!!!

Small town dealership

by from Shellsburg, IA |

We just purchased a 2002 Honda Odyssey. We knew exactly what type of condition we would be looking at for the price range we wanted and mileage. The van runs great, and Darren was very helpful in answering any questions that we had. He actually offered to help us locate some parts that we will need if we want to do a couple of minor repairs. We had a great experience that you don't get in a larger dealership.

May 7, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you like your van. If there is ever anything at all that I can help with please feel free to let me know. Thanks, Darren Farmer

Great Small Dealership with Excellent Pricing!!!!!

by from Center Point,Iowa |

I just love my 2010 Chevy Equinox I recently purchsed. The whole process was extremely easy with very low pressure. Everyone was great to deal with. Financing options were great. I highly recomend dafarmer if you are in the market for an affordable used vehicle. prices are aewsome!!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review. Glad that you like your new vehicle. Let us know if there is anything at all we can do for you in the future.

Disgruntled Potential Car Buyer!!!!!

by from Cedar Rapids,Iowa |

Called on a car listed and lady that answered the phone was extremely rude to me and treated me like I was very stupid. Why would any professional dealership hire someone who does not have any sort of customer skills. The way she talked to me on the phone was totally disrespectful in every way possible. What a joke!! The way she talked to me on the phone just helped me decide to NEVER go there!!!!!!!

rate this dealer good.

by from Lamont,IA |

I'm so glad I looked on the car finder site. David Farmer Auto had exactly what I was looking for. Great price on my 2002 Cougar! They were very helpful! Receptionist was very friendly and helpful as well! Even though it was sold AS IS, she said if it needed any parts that I could let them know and they could order them at their cost. Love my car-thanks!

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you are enjoying your car. If there is anything at all that we can do for you in the future please let us know.

Good place to go

by from tama |

I had a great experience,no pressure, willing to haggle on price,and found the best interest rate. Then opened early to accomodate my schedule. If i had known it could be like this i would not have put it this long!

Love my Pacifica!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I was looking around for quite awhile for a Pacifica. Da Farmer was a great dealership and had a fair deal. Very friendly service from all of them. No high pressure sales. Quality cars. I recommend them!

Just what I wanted.

by from Tipton,Iowa |

The salesman wasfriendly and very helpful. They were honest and upfront. Very happy with the tansaction.

Great small town dealership!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I was very pleased with my car purchase from here. The process was quick and smooth. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a nice used vehicle.

Interesting place, & got what I wanted

by from Marion, IA |

My first visit. Very low pressure place, which I like, although almost to the point of not caring whether I bought or not. Funny, the other review currently posted said all Dave, the owner, would talk about was how hard it is for him to buy cars -- and that was true with me, too. It was his excuse for not being willing to negotiate the price, and he did say it a lot. I was sorry he wasn't more willing to haggle. OTOH, I bought the car anyway, so I guess that worked for him. He answered all my questions, but did not offer any information otherwise. He cleared out plugged window sprayer nozzle for me, and checked status of brakes (new). Did not comment or express concern about my concerns about gear shift. I really enjoyed dealing with Theresa, the lady who handled the finance part. She was efficient and friendly. And, when I came back later to pick up my car, the young man working there had washed it for me. I thought the overall experience was pleasant and easy.

Very Bad Customer Interaction

by from Cedar Rapids |

I called on a car and the lady I talked to told me the car was as nice as a new car. She was extremely rude to me on the phone. Very unfriendly and unpolite. Went to look at the car and it was no where close to nice as new. Dirty and scratches and dents. Talked to owner and all he would say is how hard it is to buy cars. Very unpleasant exprience.