Arlington Heights Ford

New 866-835-5737
Used 866-861-7281
Service 888-876-0394

We Treat Every Customer As An Honored Guest In Our Home

Great buying my first car experience

by from Palatine, IL |

Bob Jakubowski really did an excellent job making sure I was taken care of. He even stayed after hours to make sure I didn't leave with any questions about my new Ford Fusion. I am very happy with the overall customer service. The staff made buying my first car easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

My Second Explorer

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I purchased my second Ford Explorer from Victor Martinez on 1/31/14. Victor has done a great job with earning my trust and I enjoy the new Explorer. I never considered owning a Ford until a friend of mine gave me a ride in his Explorer purchased from Victor a couple of years ago. On both purchases, Victor explained options on the Explorer, but gave me his honest opinions on options and things I might and might not find useful. I definitely feel like I purchased an Explorer from AH Fords...I wasn't sold one. If you want to be sold a car, go somewhere else. If you want to feel like the decision was yours on the purchase, go to Victor...no high pressure tactics with him or his management team. Jeff Arlington Heights

smooth

by from Chicago Il |

Dana helped me and my wife go through the the car buying process smoothly and made sure that we underatood everything before we purchased. His service was geared toward helping us all around the board. We appreciate this!

Easy to work with and Professional people

by from Carol Stream IL |

From start to finish. Jeff and sales managers at the store took care of my girlfriend and made sure we got a great value. We decided on a Ford Escape and they honored the price we agreed upon without hesitation. We got a great warranty too! The store made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Great job guys! Our family will continue to sing your praises going forward!

Great Customer Service

by from Lake Bluff, IL |

My boss got a great deal and loves the new 2014 Ford Escape company car. Justin Silva provided great service and Cassie Smith provided great customer service and helped us locate a car in our price range. Overall was a great experience and the process was very quick. Will recommend to everyone!!!!

Great place to do business

by from Chicago IL |

I bought a new Ford Expedition from AH Ford and had a great experience. Had multiple contacts and everyone was friendly and eager to please. My salesman Steve Ursin was outstanding. He knew the product, was easy to deal with and I enjoyed the sales process. John Guido Jr stepped in to move our deal along and took good care of me. I highly recommend Arlington Heights Ford, they do a good job for the customer.

RE: Recent transaction

by from Phoenix AZ |

Internet buyers take note - Cordial, informative, patient, willing to take an extra step without complaint. And no 'tude. Ask for Steve Ursin.

Good experience

by from Palatine, IL |

I just bought a used car there and my experience was great! I researched the car I wanted and made an appointment to test drive it and I went in, test drove it, and bought it. The sales person was very friendly and made my wife and I feel at ease. The financing went through relatively quickly and painlessly and we were able to drive the car home in just a few hours.

Unfriendly and Unwilling

by from Chicago |

I drove 30 miles to the dealership to test drive a car they had on the lot. I was greeted by the used car manager and he was a very nice guy but then he handed me off to another salesman that looked like he didnt want to be there. Was not very receptive or interested in us.He handed me the keys and we drove around the block and he directed me right back to the dealership. We get back to the office and he wants us to full price for the used car with no discount. I ask for a discount and he brings out his manager to t ell me the same thing. Very cold dealership with no personality. I would never go back no matter how much they take off their price.

Red Carpet Service at arlington Heights Ford

by from Crown Point, IN. |

I would recommend this dealership to everyone shopping for a new or used vehicle,The salesperson was very courteous and not pushy. Had lots of knowledge about what I was shopping for.Kudous to this dealership I will return to give my business to these guys!!!!! Thanks Terry Hudso from Crown Point, IN.

Good car, not great service...

by from Madison, WI |

My dad and I drove two hours to go and buy this car that I had found on cars.com. I was very excited about it. One thing that I specifically asked the people over the phone was if there was any road rash on the rims or minor scratches on the body of the car. They had answered no that there was none. when we got down there there was rash on almost all of the rims and minor scratches around the entire body. There was also a snag or rip in the backseat leather of the car. I asked him what they could do about this and they took it to the back and either fixed it really well or completely replaced the seat. I really wanted the car and actually really loved it and had a really good deal on it so I decided to go for it. When we were signing the papers, I was really excited about it but also very nervous. The closer on the deal was very quiet throughout the whole process and when I asked how is going he was skeptical at why was asking him that question. I would have appreciated a little more spunk or excitement from him as well. Finally the last straw was when the manager of the car dealership came over and introduced himself. He told me that I was getting the best deal out there and that I should feel lucky that I was getting this kind of deal. He also went on to tell me that this dealership was the best for dealership I was going to come around and that I can't buy from a better place. Well I would have to disagree with them because I have friends that own a Ford dealership where I live, but I wasn't about to go into that detail with him. What bothered me the most about this conversation was that this man felt that he needed to sell his dealership to me and sell this car to me. I was already going to buy the car and I feel like a dealership and customer service should sell itself, not by someone telling me that I should like them. Either way I bought the car because I truly do love it and it was a good deal but I was not happy with the service that I got from this dealership. Be careful with them if you're dealing with them over the phone, and good luck!