Arlington Heights Ford

Service 888-876-0394

We Treat Every Customer As An Honored Guest In Our Home

RE: Recent transaction

by from Phoenix AZ |

Internet buyers take note - Cordial, informative, patient, willing to take an extra step without complaint. And no 'tude. Ask for Steve Ursin.

Good experience

by from Palatine, IL |

I just bought a used car there and my experience was great! I researched the car I wanted and made an appointment to test drive it and I went in, test drove it, and bought it. The sales person was very friendly and made my wife and I feel at ease. The financing went through relatively quickly and painlessly and we were able to drive the car home in just a few hours.

Unfriendly and Unwilling

by from Chicago |

I drove 30 miles to the dealership to test drive a car they had on the lot. I was greeted by the used car manager and he was a very nice guy but then he handed me off to another salesman that looked like he didnt want to be there. Was not very receptive or interested in us.He handed me the keys and we drove around the block and he directed me right back to the dealership. We get back to the office and he wants us to full price for the used car with no discount. I ask for a discount and he brings out his manager to t ell me the same thing. Very cold dealership with no personality. I would never go back no matter how much they take off their price.

Red Carpet Service at arlington Heights Ford

by from Crown Point, IN. |

I would recommend this dealership to everyone shopping for a new or used vehicle,The salesperson was very courteous and not pushy. Had lots of knowledge about what I was shopping for.Kudous to this dealership I will return to give my business to these guys!!!!! Thanks Terry Hudso from Crown Point, IN.

Good car, not great service...

by from Madison, WI |

My dad and I drove two hours to go and buy this car that I had found on cars.com. I was very excited about it. One thing that I specifically asked the people over the phone was if there was any road rash on the rims or minor scratches on the body of the car. They had answered no that there was none. when we got down there there was rash on almost all of the rims and minor scratches around the entire body. There was also a snag or rip in the backseat leather of the car. I asked him what they could do about this and they took it to the back and either fixed it really well or completely replaced the seat. I really wanted the car and actually really loved it and had a really good deal on it so I decided to go for it. When we were signing the papers, I was really excited about it but also very nervous. The closer on the deal was very quiet throughout the whole process and when I asked how is going he was skeptical at why was asking him that question. I would have appreciated a little more spunk or excitement from him as well. Finally the last straw was when the manager of the car dealership came over and introduced himself. He told me that I was getting the best deal out there and that I should feel lucky that I was getting this kind of deal. He also went on to tell me that this dealership was the best for dealership I was going to come around and that I can't buy from a better place. Well I would have to disagree with them because I have friends that own a Ford dealership where I live, but I wasn't about to go into that detail with him. What bothered me the most about this conversation was that this man felt that he needed to sell his dealership to me and sell this car to me. I was already going to buy the car and I feel like a dealership and customer service should sell itself, not by someone telling me that I should like them. Either way I bought the car because I truly do love it and it was a good deal but I was not happy with the service that I got from this dealership. Be careful with them if you're dealing with them over the phone, and good luck!

Great service, fair trade in value and great deals

by from Vernon hills il |

Was looking for a new car, drove into this dealer just to browse around , saw a car that i liked. The sales person( justin) was greAt! Not pushy at all very knowledgeable patient and helped to get a grat cR at a great price. And the money i got from my trade in car was good Thanks to the management and dealer staff

BAD TREATMENT OF A REPEAT CUSTOMER!!!!!

by from Crest Hill, IL |

Let see, I went to the dealership on March 26 2013 to look at Taurus's. I brought my 2011 Edge Sport with 21000 miles to trade. The Taurus that they showed me was a Ruby red with black int. They said that it was a demo and there might be some minor scratches but nothing major. So I test drive and liked it. They only gave me 1000 dollars off MSRP for being a demo and they gave me a low ball on my trade. they showed me the new car in the service department after being detailed. When you look at a car in the service department you can't see the scratches or if their is major scratches. In my case their where major scratches on the front bumper so bad that they had to repaint the hole bumper. Then when I told them I didn't want this car because of it being a new car and the bumper being repainted. They said will just give you a rust and sound shield package to make me satisfied. When I told them that wasn't good enough and just wanted to be switched to a new car. Well to much time had past and know I have to trade and my payment will go up 100 or more a month. The only thing they care about is getting good survey's for there dealership and sales people. I've bought a new 2007 Mustang and 2011 Edge Sport from them. You never know till something happens how they really care about repeat customer's. I will never buy from them again. It's sorry the car business has lost the ability to take care of there repeat customer's.

a deceptive experience

by from Chicago il |

I went to check out a car I was very interested in... left a deposit so that I could have my mechanic take a look at it. when I started the car it seemed awfully loud so I asked the salesman (who knew I was taking it to the mechanic) is it supposed to be that loud? he confidently replied that it was a sports model so yes. My mechanc however told me the car was so heavily modified with intake/exhaust chip etc. that he would be concerned about who owned it previously. I expressed my concerns and asked about other vehicles in my price range. salesman took me out in another car (an suv this time) it was even louder going straight and turning left... asked the salesman about this suspecting in the back of my mind that in fact it was a wheel bearing going... he must have thought i was an idiot cause he told me that it was in fact the off road tires (they werent nobby off road tires) so I tell him I'm not interested and ask about whether they can track down another of the first vehicles without all the mods... no but If i will pay more they will take it back to stock... i say ill have to think about it... and I had to leave for work... I call the salesman to tell him no and to ask about getting my deposit back... he says he is with a customer can he call me back... I'm polite and say of course... he never has I have since called 9 times and gone there once trying to get my money back... no luck! So I have decided to file a BB claim... I am actually really upset by all of this as the reason I was buying from them was the fact that a friend worked for the dealership so if this is how they treat friends then I would hate to see how they treat a guy off the street.

Great service overall

by from Rolling meadows, IL |

Overall I had the best experience in a long time so far at this dealership. I would always recommend this to others. The service manager was so understanding and nice I was so happy that I found a great dealership I call my home-dealership. I will always come here.

Trade In

by from Wisconsin |

They gave my a low ball price on my trade in. For a Buick Rondezvous only 1 year newer.