Frankfort Auto Haus

19915 South La Grange Road, Frankfort, IL 60423

Used 866-280-6504

Best Car Dealer in Southwest Suburbs

by from Mokena, IL |

I have been a customer for over 20 years. Not only have I personally purchased cars from this dealership, many of my friends and family have done so as well. Several years ago, I had a car model with certain features and even a particular color in mind. I told the owner what I was looking for. The very next day, he called to tell me he had my car at his dealership and to come on in to look at it. I bought it that day! It was EXACTLY what I wanted! The sales force at this dealership are exceptional, friendly and courteous, and they will work with you till they meet your needs. I could not recommend another car dealership as highly as this one. Keep up the good work!

January 31, 2014

Thank You ! Kevin

Vehicle misrepresented

by from Unhappy, FL |

I purchased a vehicle from Frankfort Auto Haus in November 2013 that was advertised on Cars.com as "One owner ! Perfect Carfax, low, low certified miles! Maintained in showroom condition since new ! Gorgeous !" I called the dealership to verify the condition. They verified the condition as advertised and went on and on about how clean it was, how long they've been in business, etc. I asked if the vehicle had any corrosion anywhere, any leaks, or anything not working. They said no and in fact it was inspected by the mechanic at the back of the dealership and everything checked out and the oil was changed and again how clean and nice it was. I purchased the vehicle based on their high rating with the BBB, Cars.com, their description and photos on Cars.com, the Carfax report, and speaking with the dealership multiple times. I paid to have the vehicle shipped by a transporter that was located near their dealership (from IL to FL). The transporter arrived with the vehicle and the vehicle wouldn't start, so they rolled it off the transporter. AAA couldn't get it started and they towed it to a repair facility. The ECU was bad and the vehicle has required over $2,000 in repairs thus far and it isn't done being repaired. There was four major mechanical components leaking underneath and corrosion everywhere underneath and in door jambs, some raw corrosion, and some corrosion was covered with black spray paint and some body colored paint. I asked the dealership to either take the vehicle back or pay for the repairs due to the misrepresentation. Their first response was that I should go sell it on Craigslist if I want any money back. Their response to my Illinois Attorney General Consumer Fraud Bureau complaint was that I bought it "As-is". Their response to my BBB complaint was that I hired a inspection transportation company (?), I have buyer's remorse, it was a 2001, and we have differing opinions. I paid a $500 deposit by credit card and the rest by wire, so I could only dispute the $500 with the credit card company. The credit card company investigated and refunded my $500 which paid for the ECU, but I'm still on the hook for rest. Everything I specifically asked about before purchasing was found to be wrong with the vehicle. On a side note, the interior of the vehicle was filthy, so it is being detailed after the major repairs are completed. For more info. about my complaint, look up Frankfort Auto Haus, Inc. on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Website, once on the Frankfort Auto Haus, Inc. profile page go to: ->Read Complaints->Click on plus sign under "Complaint Resolution Log->01/17/2014 Problems with Product/Service->Click on plus sign to expand.

Great Service

by from Manteno IL |

I bought a vehicle at the Auto Haus the whole process was so smooth. Most dealers your sitting there for hours??? Not here! friendly and fast service = happy customer :)

July 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your purchase, Kevin

Best Car Dealer in Southwest Suburbs

by from Mokena, IL |

I have been a customer of Frankfort Haus for over 20 years. Not only have I bought cars from them, but so have many of my friends and family members. Their integrity, friendliness and courtesy are unsurpassed. When I wanted a particular car in 1998, I told the owner what my requirements were. The very next day he called me to tell me the car was at the dealership and to come in to see it. When I went in, it was EXACTLY what I wanted! You will never meet more dependable and courteous sales personnel like this!

July 10, 2013

Thank you for your years of customer loyalty, Kevin

Very satisfied

by from Mokena, IL |

I went to the Auto Haus with a friend of mine who was looking to purchase a vehicle. He test drove at least 5 different vehicles, we spent hours looking at all the beautiful vehicles. The sales associate was very patient and knowledgeable, he helped my friend find exactly what he was looking for. He explained and showed all the features on vehicle. The process with financing was quick and we were out the door!

February 1, 2014

Thanks Laura, Kevin

5 Star Dealer

by from Frankfort,Il |

I have purchased many cars from Frankfort Auto Haus for myself and family members over the years and have always been extremely satisfied with my purchases and have recommended them to many friends who have had the same experience.

5 star dealer, I love it, Kevin

ok service but questionable vehicles

by from Bourbonnais Il. |

I guess i have nobody to blame but myself. I went there looking for a work van that was advertised as mint, mint, mint. The price was average and i took it for a drive with the salesman, nick. It drove out ok and it had only very small riples from normal use on the sides. It had a ladder rack that had been strategically removed and put in the back, inside. A deal was reached and wrote up. I paid for it and told them i would come back in the evening to pick it up. They had it parked in the rear of the building, sandwiched between a couple of other trucks. I took it home and parked it in the shop. The next day i took the ladder rack out of the back and climbed up on a ladder to get to the top and install it. The entire top has been walked on and colapsed downward and was not even noticeable from the interior. Now i know why the rack had been removed and placed inside. This is far beyond being mint, mint, mint. I have nobody to blame but myself for buying there. This damage would take several thousands to correct. Even the cargo van dealers in the city take digital high def picks of every little ding on there units so you know what youre buying. I guess i should have brought a ladder to see the top before i bought it. I would question who is writing the favorable reviews of this dealer.

July 19, 2013

You came and inspected the van twice ,and I assure you we were not hiding anything,I never saw any damage on that unit,it could have happened after you purchased it.Kevin

I love my new car (new to me)

by from Chicago, Il |

I found the car of my dreams at Auto Haus,and can't say enought about what anice place to buy a car.

Just Starting out.....

by from Chicago, IL |

I'm a young man just getting started and recently married. We needed a good dependable car and without any establised credit I was concerned my options were limited. I called Frankfort Auto Haus and spoke with Ted. He assured me that his manager, John Ott, would do whatever he could to help. Later that week we visited the Auto Haus and just like Ted said, John was able to keep my payment affordable.

recommended by a friend

by from Chicago, IL |

A good friend recommended that I contact the Auto Haus. Jeff answered the phone and we set the appointment. He was more helpful than I ever expected. He was knowledgeable and patient with me. His manager, John, was amazing. I got the car I wanted and financed at the payment I could afford.

Very helpful and honest

by from Glendale Heights |

my experience buying a car very painless. all the staff here went out of their way to help me and worked their magic to get me in the car i loved! the staff was very knowledgeable.