Frankfort Auto Haus

Frankfort Auto Haus

19915 South La Grange Road, Frankfort, IL 60423

New 815-469-3810
Used 866-280-6504

ok service but questionable vehicles

by from Bourbonnais Il. |

I guess i have nobody to blame but myself. I went there looking for a work van that was advertised as mint, mint, mint. The price was average and i took it for a drive with the salesman, nick. It drove out ok and it had only very small riples from normal use on the sides. It had a ladder rack that had been strategically removed and put in the back, inside. A deal was reached and wrote up. I paid for it and told them i would come back in the evening to pick it up. They had it parked in the rear of the building, sandwiched between a couple of other trucks. I took it home and parked it in the shop. The next day i took the ladder rack out of the back and climbed up on a ladder to get to the top and install it. The entire top has been walked on and colapsed downward and was not even noticeable from the interior. Now i know why the rack had been removed and placed inside. This is far beyond being mint, mint, mint. I have nobody to blame but myself for buying there. This damage would take several thousands to correct. Even the cargo van dealers in the city take digital high def picks of every little ding on there units so you know what youre buying. I guess i should have brought a ladder to see the top before i bought it. I would question who is writing the favorable reviews of this dealer.

Frankfort Auto Haus responded to this review

July 19, 2013

You came and inspected the van twice ,and I assure you we were not hiding anything,I never saw any damage on that unit,it could have happened after you purchased it.Kevin

I love my new car (new to me)

by from Chicago, Il |

I found the car of my dreams at Auto Haus,and can't say enought about what anice place to buy a car.

Just Starting out.....

by from Chicago, IL |

I'm a young man just getting started and recently married. We needed a good dependable car and without any establised credit I was concerned my options were limited. I called Frankfort Auto Haus and spoke with Ted. He assured me that his manager, John Ott, would do whatever he could to help. Later that week we visited the Auto Haus and just like Ted said, John was able to keep my payment affordable.

recommended by a friend

by from Chicago, IL |

A good friend recommended that I contact the Auto Haus. Jeff answered the phone and we set the appointment. He was more helpful than I ever expected. He was knowledgeable and patient with me. His manager, John, was amazing. I got the car I wanted and financed at the payment I could afford.

Very helpful and honest

by from Glendale Heights |

my experience buying a car very painless. all the staff here went out of their way to help me and worked their magic to get me in the car i loved! the staff was very knowledgeable.

very helpful

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

knowledgeable and patient

Perfect

Absolutely Perfect!!!

the best deal

by from Gary, IN |

the service was great!! john ott treated us awesome!!! got us the best rate!!! and the best deal!! thank you

Like no other...

by from Roselle, IL |

My experience at Auto Haus was like no other dealership that I have done business with. Everyone was welcoming and professional. I will refer everyone looking to buy a quality used vehicle about Auto Haus.