Frankfort Auto Haus

New 815-469-3810
Used 866-280-6504

Something I never expected

by from 60609 |

I never expected I would be able to buy a car because of my past credit. When I arrived at Frankfort Auto Haus, Ted greeted me as soon as I arrived. I explained my situation and Ted said they would do what ever it took to get me in a car. Turns out, he wasn't kidding!! I got to drive my car home that same day.

I HIGHLY recomend Frankfort Auto Haus!

by from Mokena, IL |

I've been a customer with Frankfort Auto Haus for about 10 years now, bought my family vehicle here and my daughters 1st vehicle. Never have I found a reason to not trust these bunch of professionals with the safety of my family in there vehicles. Today I decided to upgrade my suv for newer one, and with the great help of my great friend Salesman Nick Durakis I have a beautiful Tahoe in my driveway! So happy with your services from day #1!! Thank You Frankfort Auto Haus!!

Watch out for false info

by from far from there |

I was looking at a Ford Bronco, they had it listed online with 45,000 miles on it (still havent corrected it even after I told them). I drove 2 hours to get there to find out it had 145,000 miles on it. When I ask if I can take it for a test drive, the salesmen jumps in and my girlfriend has to sit in the back (I hate it when the salesmen go with you on test drives). Anyways, I dont buy it because I wanted a daily driver and there is a big difference between 45k and 145k miles. Then I get home and look on autotrader.com and they have the same Bronco and list it with 89k miles. I can see making a mistake a putting 45 when it was really 145, but how do you get 89 and 145 mixed up? I think they just want you to drive there so they can try and talk you into it no matter what. I was disappointed for ruining my weekend.

October 30, 2012

i'm very sorry for this confusion, however i have checked and verfied that the miles are correct at 145,331?????? however i do remember your very low offer!! VERY SORRY WE COULD NOT ACCEPT IT. PLEASE CALL ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO 815 469-3810 THANK YOU JOHN OTT

What an amazing experience

by from Mokena, IL |

My credit wasn't the best and I heard about Frankfort Auto Haus helping a friend of mine. I called and spoke to Jeff and he suggested I come in and talk it over. So I did. They were so helpful and willing to give me a chance to get on my feet. I didn't feel like I was at a car dealer at all. They helped me get exactly the car I wanted and later that day I drove it home. What an amazing experience.

What a great deal!

by from Chicago, IL |

I did some research online and found a car that really interested me. I contacted Ted and got all the information about the car. I scheduled a apppointment and traded for the Mercedes G500. I've always wanted a G500 and this was so clean and like new I had to have it. The staff at Frankfort Auto Haus did a great job for me and I will recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a great car and a great deal!

October 28, 2012

THANK YOU MIKE FOR DRIVING SOOO FAR TO DO BUSSINESS WITH US!!! IT WAS ALOT OF FUN!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW VEHICLE :) :) :)

Thank you Frankfort Auto!

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2006 Hyundai for my son with only 25k miles. Thank you John & Frankfort Auto Haus for a great deal.

Excellent customer service

by from Frankfort, IL |

You sure can tell why this dealership has been in business for 34 years. They cut right to the chase and treated me like family.

Very Professional

by from Chicago, IL |

This is the only place to buy a used vehicle. I looked everywhere and this was the cleanest BMW I could find and very professional to deal with.

Exactly what they said it was

by from Frankfort, IL |

I drove over 400 miles for my car, it was exactly what they said it was, thank you Auto Haus!

August 14, 2012

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE TRIP!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!! JOHN OTT

They had the best deal

by from Frankfort, IL |

I looked and shopped at 5 different dealerships, however Frankfort Auto Haus was the only one that had the best deal. Go see John Ott, he is awesome.

August 10, 2012