Frankfort Auto Haus

New 815-469-3810
Used 866-280-6504

They had the best deal

by from Frankfort, IL |

I looked and shopped at 5 different dealerships, however Frankfort Auto Haus was the only one that had the best deal. Go see John Ott, he is awesome.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!! JOHN OTT

Sold us a lemon

by from Illiana |

Found the car we bought in CARS.COM. All I can say is we were sold a lemon and they do not stand behind their cars as stated on their website. BEWARE as the car we bought was barely driven 200 miles and it started pouring smoke from the tail pipe and is not drivable. Thinking back, No wonder they pushed this car on us so badly. We were stupid to not walk out as our gut told us. Go with your gut, if it doesn't feel right, it isn't. DO NOT let them pressure you into buying something your not comfortable with, no matter how much they try and guilt you.

August 10, 2012

HELLO MY NAME IS JOHN OTT I'm THE MANAGER HERE AT FRANKFORT AUTO HAUS!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH A USED VEHICLE PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL 708 533-1626 SO I CAN HELP YOU WITH THEM!! HOWEVER AS OF RIGHT NOW!! ALL MY CUSTOMER ARE VERY HAPPY WITH US!!! THANKS JOHN OTT

Awesome Service!

by from Oak Forest, IL |

Frankfort Auto Haus was very helpful in selecting my new Ford Explorer. The service was outstanding, along with the very friendly staff. I was helped right away and shown a variety of cars before choosing the one I bought. I would highly reccommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. Thank you for your help!! I love my new SUV!

GREAT PLACE - EVERYONE SHOULD BUY USED CARS HERE!

by from Frankfort IL |

I just bought a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee from here and am so excited! I needed a better more dependable car and John Otts & Nick Durakis really made the expericence a wonderful one I will never forget. John did an amazing job on financing and everyone there treated me just like family. Having bought 2 new cars before from other dealers, I can honestly say I was not treated as well as I was here. And the car...its amazing! Its in almost brand new condition, runs great and had very low on miles. Everyone who has seen it, can't believe its a 2002. They all think its a lot newer! Seriously, if you are in the market for a used car, just go here first. You won't be disappointed!

Waste of time

by from Woodstock, IL |

I was looking for a used car and happened to come across a Nissan Maxima with a fair price. I called the dealership to confirm availability since I was looking at about a 2 hour drive and was told that the car was still available. They agreed and I was on my way. As soon as I got there the salesman said the car was just sold even though it was still on the lot. After talking to the salesman he said that someone signed the paperwork, but were waiting for the final say on whether they were going to buy the car or not. I was there in front of them with cash in my hand, but instead they waited for someone to give them a yes or no answer. Someone needs to get the salesman off his high horse because he's no more than a messenger/pee on. His manager was much nicer and that's the only reason I'd give it two stars. This ordeal happened Thursday morning and it is now Sunday morning and the car still appears in their inventory with a higher price. DON'T waste your time. They don't know how to do business. There's a reason why they are rated what they are rated. Stick to reputable dealerships. Also a warning to potential customers: they play with their prices online. They fluctuate day to day by about 2 grand.

August 10, 2012

PLEASE CALL ME JOHN OTT 815 469-3810 SO WE COULD TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!

Best selection

by from Chicago, IL |

We needed a cargo van for our business and Frankfort Auto Haus had the best selection & by far the best price. Thank you Auto Haus!

Awesome service

by from Frankfort, IL |

Sales associate was Awesome!! He wasn't pushy-super friendly. You need more sales associates like him! Great customer service. Great customer service skills. Takes time to help you out and answer questions thoroughly.

Great experience

by from Frankfort, IL |

Best experience! Least stressful experience I have ever had. John was awesome. Straight to the point and made it possible.

Bait and Switch

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Called this dealer to inquire about the advertized 2004 Chevy Impala w/49,998 mi on it - they still had it. When I got there I had them pull up the carfax report, lo and behold there was over 107.000 mi. on it & had reported odometer problems. I showed them their ad off this site I had printed w/the erroneous mileage, they said they would have asked a lot more for it if it had less than 50K/mi, then asked if I would like to see another car!. That was on Saturday, today (Monday) their ad is still on the site w/the erroneous milage.

August 10, 2012

THIS IS NOT TRUE!! WE WILL NOT BAIT AND SWITCH!!! YOU!! NO WAY!! WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU PART OF OUR FAMILY!! AND MAKE YOU A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! PLEASE CALL ME JOHN OTT

Highly Recommend

by from frankfort, il |

I have been doing business with Frankfort Auto and Lantry for years now. I just recently bought my third car from Frankfort Auto, which is a Ford E350 15 passenger van. We will be using this car for transportation for our church and was exactly what we were looking for. Excellent price on it too.