Frankfort Auto Haus

Frankfort Auto Haus

19915 South La Grange Road, Frankfort, IL 60423

New 815-469-3810
Used 866-280-6504

Great service and great deals!

by from Chicago, IL |

I hate buying cars but John got right to the point and took care of me. That's why this is my third vehicle from John. Thank you John- I love my Mustang GT with only 20K miles on it.

BIG TYPO

by from Orlando FL |

I called the dealership interested in a car i have been desperately searching for, everything looked great, low price low miles, one owner pretty much the car of my dreams, almost to good to be true well it was when i called i was put on hold for quite a while only to be hung up on, when i called back i asked to check the milage and turns out it they forgot to put a 2 in front of 38,000 miles great typo there guys these people obviously dont care about there costumers so you shouldn't care about there business.

Watch out for these guys

by from North Carolina |

I should have read the review posted by the other person. I was told one price which I agreed to on the phone and when I arrived at the dealer, the story had completely changed. These are the kind of guys that give used car salesman a bad name. Nothing was as promised. Very disappointed at lack of professionalism. I would not recommend anyone step foot in their door.

purchase

by from lemont,il |

Very nice during the buying process but not on the follow through after the sale.