Smith Family Nissan

114 Access Rd, Elk City, OK 73644

New 888-734-0413
Used 866-591-7072
Service 877-309-5388

Family Owned and Operated! Check out our Amazing Deals!

Great dealership, highly reccomed them to everyone

by from Elk City, OK |

We purchased 2 Nissans last year from Chasten Musick. He's an excellent salesman, doesn't degrade you by showing you the 'vanity mirror' like other unnamed dealerships. Very prompt, no pressure, friendly service, I highly recommend them to everyone. We have had our vehicles serviced there since then and they are always friendly and prompt. The waiting area is always clean, the seats are comfortable enough that I can literally curl up with my book while I wait. I've always wanted a Nissan and I couldn't be happier with my Juke and with this dealership. If I ever decide to trade up, it'll be with Chasten at Smith Family Nissan!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Mangum, OK |

Smith Family Nissan provides one of the best buying experiences that I have ever encountered. The staff and facilities are wonderful! I would buy from Smith Family Nissan again.

AWESOME! Will buy from again!

by from Mangum, OK |

Everyone was friendly and they got me the exact vehicle I wanted. I highly recommend Smith Family Nissan to anyone. Whether its your first purchase or you are a veteran buyer, they treat you right.

Great people to buy a vehicle from!!

by from Clinton, OK |

We just purchased a 2010 Chevy 1500 from John Coleman, this was our 3rd vehicle to purchase from Smith Family Nissan. John & the rest of the staff are extremely helpful during & after the sale. If you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle John Coleman will do his best to help you find whatever you are looking for. We will be purchasing our future vehicles from John.

2012 Nissan Sentra

by from Clinton, OK |

John Coleman did a excellent job finding a car for my daughter. We called him & told him what we were looking for and he told us what he had available that would fit her needs, even brought it to us to test drive. I would recommend John if you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle he will do his best to take excellent care of you during & after the sale. We will continue to buy vehicles from him.

Fast, easy, efficient!

by from Elk City, OK |

There's not a whole lot of spare time in my day to spend at a dealership trying to buy a new car. A big thanks to Chasten Musick for working with my schedule and doing everything he could to get me in a great used car from Smith Family Nissan!

Great Experience! John Coleman was the best.

by from Clinton, OK |

John Coleman was super to help me the through the whole experience of buying my new Pathfinder. He listened to me and helped me find the right vehicle for my family. I would definitely return for my next purchase. I love my car and I will go back to Smith Family Nissan for my next purchase.

Great dealership!

by from Arapaho Oklahoma |

Even though we were not buying a brand new car they treated us like prized customers. Everybody was very nice the prices were fair and they were very helpful...would recommend this place. They do not play games or pressure in anyway.

March 7, 2013

Katina, Thank you for taking time to submit a review to our dealership. At Smith Family Nissan, we take pride in giving our costumers the service they need and the respect they deserve. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again. Smith Family Nissan

Satisfied

by from Elk city oklahoma |

Thank you, great business! Very timely, helpful, kind, and answered all my questions. Smith family Nissan will be only business working on my car!!

March 5, 2013

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business! At Smith Family Nissan we strive to give our costumers the service that they need and the respect they deserve. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. We look forward to serving you! Thank you. Smith Family Nissan

great people and prices are very fair

by from elk city ok |

they sold my altima to me and have serviced it since, good people to do business with, and great prices

December 29, 2012

Gene, Thank you for posting a review using Cars.com. We appreciate your feedback and your rating. We take pride in serving our costumers with the utmost respect and quality service that they can rely on. If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know. We would love to serve you. Thank you again! Smith Family Nissan!

Owner of multiple Nissans....

by from Elk City, OK |

We own 2 Nissan vehicles and have always serviced them at Smith Family NIssan. They are great to work with every time. A major plus in my book is that they will call before making any costly repairs, All repairs needed are explained very well and even have had them be honest with me if they don't feel they're absolutely necessary. Highly recommend this shop.

December 29, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review and rating for Smith Family Nissan! We take pride in serving our costumers with the utmost respect and quality service that they can rely on. If there is anything that we can do please let us know. We would love to serve you again! Thank you! Smith Family Nissan!