Smith Family Nissan

114 Access Rd, Elk City, OK 73644

New 888-734-0413 New888-734-0413
Used 866-591-7072 Used866-591-7072
Service 877-309-5388 Service 877-309-5388

Family Owned and Operated! Check out our Amazing Deals!

Smith Family Nissan always takes good care of me!

by from Elk City, OK |

I have dealt with the Smith Family for years, generations and will continue to do business in the future! They have always gone above and beyond to help us! I highly recommend Chasten and the rest of the Staff! Thanks again for our New Nissan Rogue! :)

January 18, 2015

Thank you Ruth! We hope you enjoy your New Rogue and we appreciate your business. Thank you from all of us at Smith Family Nissan.

Awesome car service and great people

by from Mangum |

Although I did not purchase a vehicle at the time I visited. I want to thank the staff at Smith Family Nissan for their excellent customer service. They did everything they could to try and help me get into a car. In the near future I do plan to purchase a car. And I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a great new or used vehicle to stop by and check it out. Again thank you for all your help

07 Nissan Frontier NISMO-CHASTEN was a great help

by from elk city, Oklahoma |

Great work with such nice people wonderful experience

by from elk city,OK |

Chastin Musick is a great salesman to deal with. He is friendly, helpful, and patient. I wish more car salesman were like him!

January 18, 2015

Thank you Jeff! We appreciate your business and are always here to help if you need anything.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Mangum, OK |

Smith Family Nissan provides one of the best buying experiences that I have ever encountered. The staff and facilities are wonderful! I would buy from Smith Family Nissan again.

January 18, 2015

Thank you from Smith Family Nissan! Our goal is that every customer has a 5 star experience and is completely satisfied. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact us.

AWESOME! Will buy from again!

by from Mangum, OK |

Everyone was friendly and they got me the exact vehicle I wanted. I highly recommend Smith Family Nissan to anyone. Whether its your first purchase or you are a veteran buyer, they treat you right.

Great dealership, highly reccomed them to everyone

by from Elk City, OK |

We purchased 2 Nissans last year from Chasten Musick. He's an excellent salesman, doesn't degrade you by showing you the 'vanity mirror' like other unnamed dealerships. Very prompt, no pressure, friendly service, I highly recommend them to everyone. We have had our vehicles serviced there since then and they are always friendly and prompt. The waiting area is always clean, the seats are comfortable enough that I can literally curl up with my book while I wait. I've always wanted a Nissan and I couldn't be happier with my Juke and with this dealership. If I ever decide to trade up, it'll be with Chasten at Smith Family Nissan!

Great people to buy a vehicle from!!

by from Clinton, OK |

We just purchased a 2010 Chevy 1500 from John Coleman, this was our 3rd vehicle to purchase from Smith Family Nissan. John & the rest of the staff are extremely helpful during & after the sale. If you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle John Coleman will do his best to help you find whatever you are looking for. We will be purchasing our future vehicles from John.

2012 Nissan Sentra

by from Clinton, OK |

John Coleman did a excellent job finding a car for my daughter. We called him & told him what we were looking for and he told us what he had available that would fit her needs, even brought it to us to test drive. I would recommend John if you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle he will do his best to take excellent care of you during & after the sale. We will continue to buy vehicles from him.

Fast, easy, efficient!

by from Elk City, OK |

There's not a whole lot of spare time in my day to spend at a dealership trying to buy a new car. A big thanks to Chasten Musick for working with my schedule and doing everything he could to get me in a great used car from Smith Family Nissan!