101 Motors

Used 866-906-5608 Used 866-906-5608

Forging Lasting Relationships! We finance as low 1.9%

Great Buying Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Every time I get into my Porsche purchased back in the Summer, I feel guilty for not properly leaving a positive review for my best car buying experience. I was looking for close to a year with several models in mind and luckily found Tony and 101. Tony was a true pro and this was a seamless transaction online with the 911 arriving in better condition than I expected. I was comforted by these reviews and actually found Tony to have a long history of satisfied customers. I must admit that when my wife needs a car, I will keep an eye on 101's inventory 6 months early as I intend to be a repeat customer.

Outstanding Experience !!!

by from Buckeye AZ |

By Greg Pierce Buckeye AZ This is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review but I must. I recently bought a custom jeep from 101motors and I have to say it was the most pleasurable car buying experience I've ever had.Tony, Keith and crew are all professionals.I was extremely impressed how when you drive your vehicle off the lot you felt proud to do business with them.I highly recommend them and want to thank 101 Motors . Thanks

Excellent clean conditions & stress free service!

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

After 35 years of purchasing vehicles this was by far the most pleasant experience ever. Keith was friendly helpful and demonstrated fantastic customer service. The Porsche Boxter was gorgeous and Keith is still following thru everything he promised. We highly recommend 101 Motors for your next vehicle purchase. Thanks Keith. John & Lisa Almeida

Outstanding!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Its rare to have a great experience when buying a car. After shopping for about a month for the right car, thats exactly what I had. Tony & Keith of 101Motors were informative, patient, and straight forward. I highly recommend looking at their inventory if you are in the market for a vehicle.

A+ Service, Sales, Selection!

by from ABQ,NM |

Tony & 101 Motors provided me with the best shopping experience! even with some minor hiccups in financing (my financial institution) Tony was more then willing to jump hurdles and work with me. I would not hesitate purchasing from 101 again. My deal was lined up and when i arrived at 101 motors i spent less then 15 minutes finalizing the agreement and i was on my way mind you i drove in 6hrs from ABQ, NM the best day trip ever! Thanks again! look forward to business in the future!

Recommendation

by from Seattle, Wash |

Without hesitation I can recommend Tony Tran and 101 Motors. You can expect honest, straightforward info., and nothing falls between the cracks or gets overlooked at any point in the transaction. I had a great buying experience with no disappointments; every promise was kept. Tony went the extra mile for me.

More Companies should be run like 101 Motors !!!!!

by from Shorline Ct. |

First off let me say there are a lot of Car Dealers building/selling Custom Jeep Wranglers out there. I did my research/comparing and I could not be happier with my choice of using Tony & 101 Motors to build my 2014. From the very first phone call to delivery day, Tony was thorough, had no pressure and honest about my Custom build. From choosing the right parts to shipping he had me confident at making a purchase over 2400 miles away! He stayed within my budget and completed a major custom Jeep Wrangler Unlimited build within his promised completion date. From consultation / building / financing to shipping, Tony and his Team at 101 Motors are flawless. Would highly recommend and use them in the future !

August 19, 2014

Thanks Anthony for allowing us to build your new dream Jeep! Keep in touch, Thanks again, Tony

Fantastic Car Buying Experience

by from Albuquerque |

Tony provided perhaps the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everything was straightforward, communication was excellent, and the paperwork was painless. Tony even came in after hours when our plans changed. You won't finds a better cat buying experience!

August 19, 2014

Thank you James for taking time to share your car buying experience. Enjoy the new Prius! Thanks again, Tony

Tony and 101 are simply without equal

by from Atlanta, GA |

I worked with Tony for well over a month on an almost daily basis, as he built a custom Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for me. It was a complicated build and took quite a bit of back and forth. Tony was the consummate professional, answering the phone and emails and texts late and night and early in the morning. I'm a very difficult customer, and Tony was without equal in answering my millions of questions, changes -- all the time being patient, professional and completely understanding. When the Jeep showed up 1800miles on a truck later. I felt as if I had been there the whole time. He sent pictures of the build daily and communicated every step completed as well as next steps. I made some decisions that made the build harder and he handled them with ease. I picked up my Jeep with a big smile and can see the quality and care he put into it. Above all else, I found him to be honest, straightforward, and direct; always giving his opinion regardless of whether that's to his benefit. By far, the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car, and I've purchased AMGs, Astons, Porsches, etc. He's fantastic.

August 19, 2014

Thanks Robert for trusting 101 Motors with your new 2014 Wrangler build. It turned out beautiful! Thanks, Tony

You wont have a better experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

Not only does the dealership have beautiful cars, but the customer service is top notch. Tony is very knowledgeable and makes the buying process a breeze. Highly recommended if you are looking for a high end car without the run around.

Thanks Marcus for the great review! Enjoy your new BMW! Thanks again, Tony