101 Motors

Used 866-906-5608

Forging Lasting Relationships! We finance as low 1.9%

Great Buying Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Every time I get into my Porsche purchased back in the Summer, I feel guilty for not properly leaving a positive review for my best car buying experience. I was looking for close to a year with several models in mind and luckily found Tony and 101. Tony was a true pro and this was a seamless transaction online with the 911 arriving in better condition than I expected. I was comforted by these reviews and actually found Tony to have a long history of satisfied customers. I must admit that when my wife needs a car, I will keep an eye on 101's inventory 6 months early as I intend to be a repeat customer.

A+ Service, Sales, Selection!

by from ABQ,NM |

Tony & 101 Motors provided me with the best shopping experience! even with some minor hiccups in financing (my financial institution) Tony was more then willing to jump hurdles and work with me. I would not hesitate purchasing from 101 again. My deal was lined up and when i arrived at 101 motors i spent less then 15 minutes finalizing the agreement and i was on my way mind you i drove in 6hrs from ABQ, NM the best day trip ever! Thanks again! look forward to business in the future!

Recommendation

by from Seattle, Wash |

Without hesitation I can recommend Tony Tran and 101 Motors. You can expect honest, straightforward info., and nothing falls between the cracks or gets overlooked at any point in the transaction. I had a great buying experience with no disappointments; every promise was kept. Tony went the extra mile for me.

Best Jeep Outfitter in the United States

by from Ann Arbor MI |

Buying my new 2014 Jeep Wrangler from Tony Tran at 101 Motors was an outstanding experience! I found 101 on Ebay Motors as I was searching for the perfectly outfitted Wrangler. There are many options for purchasing a Wrangler with the type of accessories I was looking for, but I kept coming back to 101 Motors because I think Tony has perfected "the look" I was going for. I am in Michigan and was concerned about purchasing without seeing the vehicle, so I flew out to AZ to meet Tony and take it for a test drive. Five days later, the Jeep was delivered to my home in MI. I am extremely pleased with the new Jeep! If you are looking for a Wrangler, I highly recommend working with Tony Tran and 101 Motors.

August 19, 2014

Thanks Nick for taking that time to share your experience! Enjoy your new 2014 Custom Wrangler! Tony

More Companies should be run like 101 Motors !!!!!

by from Shorline Ct. |

First off let me say there are a lot of Car Dealers building/selling Custom Jeep Wranglers out there. I did my research/comparing and I could not be happier with my choice of using Tony & 101 Motors to build my 2014. From the very first phone call to delivery day, Tony was thorough, had no pressure and honest about my Custom build. From choosing the right parts to shipping he had me confident at making a purchase over 2400 miles away! He stayed within my budget and completed a major custom Jeep Wrangler Unlimited build within his promised completion date. From consultation / building / financing to shipping, Tony and his Team at 101 Motors are flawless. Would highly recommend and use them in the future !

August 19, 2014

Thanks Anthony for allowing us to build your new dream Jeep! Keep in touch, Thanks again, Tony

Fantastic Car Buying Experience

by from Albuquerque |

Tony provided perhaps the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everything was straightforward, communication was excellent, and the paperwork was painless. Tony even came in after hours when our plans changed. You won't finds a better cat buying experience!

August 19, 2014

Thank you James for taking time to share your car buying experience. Enjoy the new Prius! Thanks again, Tony

Tony and 101 are simply without equal

by from Atlanta, GA |

I worked with Tony for well over a month on an almost daily basis, as he built a custom Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for me. It was a complicated build and took quite a bit of back and forth. Tony was the consummate professional, answering the phone and emails and texts late and night and early in the morning. I'm a very difficult customer, and Tony was without equal in answering my millions of questions, changes -- all the time being patient, professional and completely understanding. When the Jeep showed up 1800miles on a truck later. I felt as if I had been there the whole time. He sent pictures of the build daily and communicated every step completed as well as next steps. I made some decisions that made the build harder and he handled them with ease. I picked up my Jeep with a big smile and can see the quality and care he put into it. Above all else, I found him to be honest, straightforward, and direct; always giving his opinion regardless of whether that's to his benefit. By far, the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car, and I've purchased AMGs, Astons, Porsches, etc. He's fantastic.

August 19, 2014

Thanks Robert for trusting 101 Motors with your new 2014 Wrangler build. It turned out beautiful! Thanks, Tony

You wont have a better experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

Not only does the dealership have beautiful cars, but the customer service is top notch. Tony is very knowledgeable and makes the buying process a breeze. Highly recommended if you are looking for a high end car without the run around.

Thanks Marcus for the great review! Enjoy your new BMW! Thanks again, Tony

Auto Sales Superstar!!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Tony Tran is without peer in the world of auto sales. He is personable, honest, straight forward and a man of his word. He provided a balanced platform of "all on the table style of negotiation" that made buying my 2014 E63 S something I never thought I would experience, a zero pressure, pleasant and trustworthy auto purchase. His showroom and facilities are spotless, beautifully designed and cutting edge. Tony provides a "one stop" auto purchasing experience. His staff of technicians installed my Bel STIR Plus and quad Laser Intercepter system flawlessly and are skilled artisans with auto clear bra film application and window tinting. Tony Tran is a bright and shining star in the the murky world of auto sales. I will be using Tony and 101 Motors for all of my future auto purchases. He is a class act, don't hesitate to call him for your next auto purchase, you will not be disappointed!

June 11, 2014

Thanks David for the business and please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future! Thanks again, Tony. Enjoy your new E63S!

Best experience I have every had!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Selling my car through 101 Motors was literally the easiest thing I have done...ever! There was zero hassle, the professionalism, expectations, communications were consistent through the entire process. Tony was extremely knowledgeable and personable, he ensured everything was taken care of from coming to get my car right from my house, fixing a small dent and getting it sold promptly for exactly what he promised and within my range. I honestly will not deal with another dealer again, there is no one that can beat the experience I had with Tony. Tony even applied for and requested my plate refund...didn't even know such a thing was possible, check sent directly to my door. Couldn't be more thankful that I went with 101 Motors.

June 11, 2014

Thanks Shannon for the great review and taking time out of your day to do this. We appreciate your business and please let me know if you can help in the future. Thanks, Tony

No other choice but to go with 101 Motors!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This has easily been the most enjoyable process I have ever gone through with anything. There was literally zero hassle, everything was done for me, timely and received the result which Tony presented to me from the start. Tony is extremly professional, sensible, personable, has a great deal of respect for my time and others and took 100% of the stress out of selling my car. I honestly could not have asked for a better overall experience and am blown away by how easy this whole process has been, it will be very difficult for me to walk into a dealership ever again knowing it will be impossible to come across someone who is near Tony's caliber.