RKB Luxury Motors Inc.

9108 Clarkcrest St, Houston, TX 77063

Used 888-716-5647

FASTEST MAN MR. DANNY

by from Houston |

First of all I would like to apologize Mr. Danny, I woke you up so early in the morning today, May 2, 2014. Instead you treated me very gently. Mr. Danny stated me on the first call that he would finish the deal today itself and that to before 12:00 noon, and he finished the deal, so that means he sticks to his words. I AM SATISFIED, I am from foreign country and I purchased through him online, I liked working with him. He deserves 5 stars.....!

Great Service, Great Price

by from Austin TX. |

I was skeptical about buying a car in Houston, when I live in Austin. RKB had a great price on a car I wanted(better price than I could find local), so I made the drive based on what the salesman (Mustapha) told me. When I got there, the car was just as described, no surprises. I bought the car and follow up was great. He called that night to see if we made it back to Austin ok, then he texted me a few days later to let me know the plates were being mailed out.

great sales

by from Houston,tx |

The sales people are nice and try to be truthful but the owners are crooked as a snake.

RKB Luxury Motors Inc. responded to this review

October 21, 2013

That is not a customer who left this negative feedback, one of our competitor dealers in the same zip code to give us bad image and review. Visit RKB Motors and see how friendly and helpful we are.

Very trustworthy, bought my BMW sight unseen!

by from El-Paso TX |

Bought my car from Danny, the transaction was easier than I expected. Three days later I received my car!! I will recommend RKB Motors to my friends and family.. Thank you Danny!!

This is the place if your looking to buy!

by from Arlington, TX |

Nothing but great, great, things to say about this experience. Go no where else! Love it and will be back!

Awesome!!!

by from Katy, TX |

Danny and his staff were great!!! I highly recommend this dealership and will continue to buy from RKB in the future!

Great Experience

by from Houston, TX |

Great experience. Highly recommend RKB Motors. Thanks!

I'm a fan!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I WAS WRONG!!! When I'm wrong, I try to make it right. I actually tried to delete my negative review but cars.com would not allow me to. I recently wrote a negative review that was based on a misunderstanding. I live in Atlanta and was trying to purchase a car from RKB Motors online. I talked with a gentlemen whom I thought was the owner, but he actually wasn't. After talking with Danny (the owner) he was willing to clear up the misunderstanding and I've actually purchased the Expedition. I Highly recommend RKB Motors. Sorry for the confusion!

2004 Toyota Sienna - 1 Year Ago

by from Houston, TX |

We purchased a 2004 Toyota Sienna from Danny at this dealership one year ago. Danny was polite, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He allowed us to use our own mechanic to inspect the vehicle, and handled most of the paperwork. He even got us a new key fob! Our car is still looking good a year later, this was a great experience. Thanks, Wil

Best experience ever!!

by from Austin TX |

Bought a nice vehicle from RKB Motors. Better than described.. Danny was very professional and friendly, even offered free lunch and Starbucks. I will make sure to buy my next vehicle from him.