North Point Mazda Volkswagen

6030 Landers Road, N Little Rock, AR 72117

New 855-314-2281
Used 855-314-2281
Service 888-211-0656

North Point Mazda Volkswagen is Simply the Best!

Second Purchase from NP VW, love this dealership!

by from Cabot, AR |

I bought my second VW from this dealership today and couldn't be any happier. Marcus Jones and Jon Andrews are absolutely the best guys to work with and helped me get what I wanted and in and out of the dealership quickly. I recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Mabelvale, AR |

I went to North Point because of a positive experience with North Point Toyota 12 years ago. I had done business with a different dealer 3 years ago and was totally discussed with my other experience. North Point treated me like I was a valued customer from the minute I drove on their lot. I felt very cared for throughout the entire process. I love my new car. I will never go anywhere else.

July 18, 2014

Robin, Thank you for the awesome review! I am so happy to hear we took such wonderful care of you and made you feel appreciated. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your trust. Enjoy your new car and let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best, Jon Collins, General Manager

Great Service Dept.!

by from Cabot, Ar |

I have been treated like a family member ever since I bought my VW Routan. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. They are quick to respond to any concern and are always smiling and willing to be of any help to resolve my questions. The VW Service Dept. is fun to visit because they are always cheerful and quick to say something to make me smile or laugh! I never expected to actually look forward to bringing my car in for servicing. Tim and tia make the experience a pleasure! Thanks again and keep up the good customer service!

July 1, 2014

Bill, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy to hear you always receive such excellent customer service from us. Thank you for your continued loyalty to North Point Volkswagen. We truly appreciate your business. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Jon Collins, General Manager

Wow!! Who knew car shopping could be so EASY??

by from Jacksonville, AR |

I just purchased a 2008 GMC Acadia from NP Mazda-Volkswagon and it was an incredibly fast and easy process. Marcus Jones was personable, knowledgable and very nice to deal with. He treated me (a female) as if I had a brain in my head and definitely with respect. I told him my situation, where I wanted to be in payments, and he already knew that I had done my research in trade in value, etc. I test drove Saturday, brought in my trade on Monday and drove home with the new car on Tuesday. WOW!!! I only spent about 5 hours in the total process compared to some car deals where I spent the WHOLE DAY! Never again. As long as Marcus Jones if there, I will be purchasing there. And let me say, the day we were going to sign the papers, there was some honest miscommunication with signing the papers and the General Manager was instrumental in getting us in and out as promised. Thanks!!!!!!

July 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us about your experience. I am so happy to hear we were able to take such great care of you while purchasing your new car. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your trust. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best wishes, Jon Collins, General Manager

Excellent service

by from WH, AR |

The service was great. Everyone was extremely helpful. The facilities were neat and clean. The rating above will not let me rate customer service and quality of repairs both excellent when both were excellent.

The only place to buy your car!

by from Russellville ar |

I just bought my second brand new Mazda 6 from North Point Mazda . I bought my first new one in 2005 and it still runs great ! Went in yesterday picked out my new Mazda 6 and I couldn't be happier ! Marcus Jones is the best salesman there !!! He got my payments right where they needed to be and made me feel comfortable ! He's a great salesman wounldnt buy a car from any other person or dealership ! Thanks you Marcus Jones and thank you North point Mazda team ! Your the best !

March 4, 2014

Keri, Thank you for sharing about your recent experience with us. I'm so happy to hear Marcus Jones took such wonderful care of you while you were here purchasing your car. Enjoy your new Mazda 6 and please let us know when we can be of service to you again. Best wishes, Jon Collins, General Manager

Horrible Experience!!!!!!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Went in to purchase a quality pre owened car for my son, to get him back and forth to school. Justin sold me a car the was slated for the auction house. Car completely died after 4 weeks. Sales manager Michael Smith gave me the oh well, you should have been more careful. I can not even get rid of thw car because they have not sent me the title after two months. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

fantastic service department

by from Cave City, AR |

Had never been to this dealership before. We had a problem with one of our keys for our CX7. We called the service department around 9 am and they worked us in the same day. Key was reprogrammed in less than an hour. The facilities were very clean and accommodating, and the staff was extremely friendly and gracious. They went above and beyond by doing a complete check of all of our cars systems, and then gave a complementary wash and vacuum. I will definitely be back.

Awesome

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I bought a Speed 3 from them. They were very polite and professional. Ask for Russell, he'll set you up great

Best service in town!

by from Little Rock, AR |

I bought my Mazda6 in another state but had to move to Little Rock for work weeks later. I cannot say enough how satisfied that I am with the service department even though I didn't make a purchase here. Julie and Omar have been fantastic in helping me with my car. I would recommend this crew to anyone. Keep up the good work and give these guys a raise!

New Mazda CX-5

by from Noth Little Rock,Arkansas |

After 33 years a loyal Toyota customer ( 5 Toyota's) we decided to change to a crossover and the new Mazda CX-5 was perfect. Then only reason for not giving 5 stars is that every company can improve. Our salesman Marcus Jones and Roger Burge were most helpful and actually made buying the car enjoyable