DLR Nordic

DLR Nordic

3838 SW Barbur Blvd, Portland, OR 97239

Used 888-858-4487

SELLING QUALITY VOLVOS FOR OVER 15 YEARS We are a licensed Oregon dealer focusing solely on pre-owned Volvos.

Wow so easy so nice

by from Portland Oregon |

After having a rotten car buying experience with Dick Hannah I thought I would never deal with a dealer again but this dealer is not even in the same category. They were easy to work with and not a bunch of extra fees, paperwork. I was out in about 15 minutes. These guys know their cars. If getting a Volvo this is the place to go.

Great place to buy a used Volvo

by from Hillsboro |

I was looking for a used wagon and found a Volvo V70 from 2004 at DLR Nordic. I initially thought the price was a bit too high because it was a noticeably higher than the KBB value, although still very reasonable compared to other cars on the market. But that is not a fair comparison at all. DLR Nordic specializes in Volvos and really takes care of the vehicles. Many other used car dealers just wash the car and go through a basic safety inspection. DLR Nordic put the car through a thorough 3rd party inspection and made sure the car was in excellent condition (replaced timing belt, spark plugs, put in new break pads although the old ones still met the minimum spec etc). I also found the dealership manager Ole easy to work with and really knowledgeable about the car he's selling (again in contrast with many other used car dealers). He stayed late one day to let me test drive the car and was not pushy at all. In the end I bought the car after a small price adjustment. If you are looking for a used Volvo I really recommend this place, especially if you want to have peace of mind that the car is well taken serviced and taken care of.

Best Volvo Dealer around ~

by from Portland, Or |

We have just bought our 3rd wagon from DLR, and Ole kept our 22 yr old 240 in top running shape the past decade since his days at the V Shop. They have always been friendly, knowledgeable, and fair. There is no pressure here, just the nicest folks and easiest way to own a Volvo on the west coast.

Great place to by a used Volvo

by from Portland, OR |

Very pleasant buying experience from DLR Nordic. They kept us informed of new inventory that matched what we were looking for and provided an open, unpressured environment in which we could decide upon a purchase.

Bought 2006 V70r from DLR Nordic

by from Fremont, Ca |

They took the time to prep my new Volvo for its return drive to California. They offered me the cleanest and best mechanical condition car on the west coast. This is my fourth Volvo, love it!