Mendota Ford

1401 E 13th Ave, Mendota, IL 61342

New 866-220-1026
Used 877-821-3380
Service 888-248-8535

Small town, friendly Ford dealer that has a great selection of corporate leases and program vehicles

Thankul for great salesman with patience

by from Mendota |

I have been working with Tony Milus for about a month now on buying a new car...poor thing must cringe when he sees me. Anyway he has been patient and upfront when I ask questions. My husband and I will be buying 2 vehicles very soon and you can bet it will be from Tony at Mendota Ford! Elias has been great too as I am looking to stay in a very specific price range.

Only will buy from them!!

by from La Salle, IL |

Nick Spolec went well over above and beyond for me. I bought a van from him 2 years ago, and in the 3rd month of ownership I broke my key fob, I called Nick to see how much it would cost to get a new one programmed. Nick took care of everything (even the cost) to replace the key fob. A month later I broke it again, and Nick fixed it again. I recently bought my second car from Nick and he was very patient with me, even though I changed my mind several times. I know that when I am dealing with Nick, I will get a fair deal.

July 1, 2014

Hi Peggy! Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate it, and of course, we greatly appreciate all your business to our dealership! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!!

Great Experience ---- worth the drive from Chicago

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Purchased a late model pre-owned Mercury Marquis from Tony Milus at Mendota Ford. The journey out from Chicagoland was well worth the effort. Every phase of the purchase was comfortable and clear cut. It was relaxed, timely and the staff was very "family friendly". They were upfront about the vehicle's history since they had serviced it over the years. Tony followed up, got answers to some esoteric items about a brand that is no longer manufactured, and made sure our contract and financing options had been carefully discussed in depth. No pressure, good people, real pleasure to do business with.

July 1, 2014

Hi Bob! We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review! We really appreciate it, and we appreciate your business! If we can help with anything in the future, please just let us know! And if you are in the area again, remember, your first oil change is on us!!

Mendota ford is the place to go!!!

by from Ladd,Illinois |

I have never met so many friendly and understanding people! There not your typical pushy car salesmen. They let you make a decision when your ready with no rush. There are no lies told just straight honesty i will be back to buy another vehicle from Tony and Elies when im ready to make another purchase!

June 17, 2014

Hi Justin! Thanks so much for leaving us this review :) We appreciate it, and we appreciate you and your family's continued business to our store! Please let us know if you need anything!!

No pressure Good Service Friendly staff

by from Princeton IL |

We purchased a used 2012 Ford Fusion sel in March. We really like the car when we test drove it. We sat down and talked with Toni Milus at Mendota Ford and we discussed financing and price of vehicle. We did not buy the car that day, but three days later. It was a good experience. We did not feel pressured at all. Everyone we came in contact with was very friendly and professional. We enjoyed visiting with Toni and he was very helpful and eager to assist us and make sure we were happy with our purchase.

June 17, 2014

Hi Jenna and Mike! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it, and your business! Please let us know if we can do anything for you or your family in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Cedar Point Il. |

We had a great experience with Mendota Ford! My Husband and I have never bought a vehicle from here before, but we are glad we did! I went in looking for vehicles in a certain price range, and the salesman Tony Milus did a wonderful job helping us find what we were looking for. Tony helped us find something very suiting for our family. The vehicle we bought 08 Ford Edge came with so many great features! Tony took the time to show us in particular the Sync Technology. He Synced both my husband and my phone up before we left. Tony really took his time helping us ad answering all the question we had. We are very pleased, and would defiantly recommend Mendota Ford and Tony Milus to anyone looking for a new vehicle! Everything about our whole buying process went very smooth and they were able to help us in every way possible!

March 8, 2014

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for the nice review - we appreciate the kind words and of course, we really appreciate your business to our store! Let us know if we can help with anything in the future and enjoy your Edge :)

excellent sales dept and service after the sale!

by from ottawa il |

I was in the market for an SUV for my wife. I contacted Tony Milus and told him what I was looking for, and he worked diligently to find us the prefect vehicle for our family. We eventually decided on the Lincoln MKX. Tony worked with us perfect to get the exact price we were looking for, and got me more for my trade in than any dealer I spoke with. Tony offered to bring the MKX to Ottawa fire me to test drive for the day. Upon purchase of the MKX I only received one key, I contacted Tony about getting key ordered and it was almost $200 so I told him to go ahead and order it . A bout an hour later Tony called me and told me they found the second key in the safe. Could have easilytaken my money , but mendota Ford believes in honesty and integrity. When I finally decide to trade in my navigator, I will be contacting Tony for an appointment. You will not be disappointed.

March 8, 2014

Hi Mike! Thank you for your business to our store, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.. Tony appreciate the kind words! Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future, and remember, your first oil change is on us!

Be Careful

by from peoria,il |

I bought a used truck from Mendota ford. The salesman was nice but basically a front man who just made small talk. I felt the deal was good and I was pleased. The truck came with a 3o day/1000 mile warranty. 40 days in and approx. 1200 miles in the power steering pump went out and had to be replaced. A 250.00 repair. I asked about the steering when I test drove the truck and was told everything was fine. When I asked the dealer if they would stand by the truck or even split the cost with me I was told they did not make enough money on the deal and there was nothing they could do. I understand technically the warranty was up but with the time frame being so close and me asking during the test drive I eel like they could have worked with me a little and at least split the cost

March 8, 2014

Hi David! My name is Nick Spolec, and I am the Internet Coordinator here at Mendota Ford. I just wanted to take a moment to respond to some of the issues you brought up. First, I apologize for you having an issue with the power steering. Sometimes, issues come up on used vehicles that no one can foresee or expect to happen. Our warranty period would cover such issues, but as you said, you were outside of the warranty period. Now, with that in mind, you did not advise us before you had it repaired, so our service shop was unable to do the replacement or even diagnosis the issue. Tony, the salesman who you dealt with, is not just a "front man", as you called him - He strives to be courteous and a professional, and in fact, Tony went out of his way to make sure he took care of you and your needs. If you remember, Tony himself took time out of his day to deliver your new truck to you, and pick up your trade in from you, over 60 miles away. He didn't have to do that. Not only that, but he made sure there was fuel in your new truck for you when he dropped it off - a courtesy you did not extend to him when you gave him your truck on empty, causing him to have to use his own money to buy fuel to get home. We are a small town dealership, and we do take care of our customers, and if you would like, we can discuss it over the phone or e-mail. You can call me at 815-539-9314, or e-mail me at nspolec@mendotaford.com. I apologize again for what happened on the steering pump.

2013 Ford FLX

by from Mendota, IL |

I have bought other cars from this dealer in the past and have been very satisfied. Jose G. was able to answer all our questions. He showed us around three different models of Fords. When my wife and I made our decision Jose was able to show us how to use all the new electronic gadgets. He and the finance manager were able to secure a used car rate of under 2.5%. I have also had excellent help in the service department working with Dave F.

March 5, 2014

Hi Jeff! We just want to thank you for your past and continued business to our store! We really appreciate it, and we appreciate you leaving us this nice review! We know that the new technology in vehicles can be daunting sometimes to understand, so if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to stop in anytime and we'll be happy to help you!

Great Service

by from Mendota IL |

Execellent Service. Always a good experience at Mendota Ford. Jose Godina is always very friendly, and willing to help you any way he can. He is also wants to make sure you are completely satisified before you leave. Ray

March 5, 2014

Hi Ray! Thank you for leaving us some kind words --- We appreciate that, and we appreciate your business! Remember that your first oil change is on us! Take care and enjoy your new vehicle :)