Mendota Ford

1401 E 13th Ave, Mendota, IL 61342

New 866-220-1026
Used 877-821-3380
Service 888-248-8535

Here at Mendota Ford, we make car buying EASY! Friendly, pressure-free staff, vehicle locator service and more

Customer Satisfaction 101

by from Compton, Illinois |

Hey! You other Dealerships out there...Listen up! You want 100% Customer Satisfaction? You want tons of word-of-mouth referrals? You want loads of free advertising from your Clients? Repeat business and 100% loyalty? Well...take a lesson from Mendota Ford. You won't go wrong if you follow their philosophy. I was looking for a good used vehicle and was referred to Tony Milus at Mendota Ford. Best referral I ever got! Tony found a vehicle - a 2008 Ford Escape - at the Peru store that looked like it fit the bill for me. He drove us down there from Mendota, suffered through my test drive, and after I made my decision, allowed me to drive it back to the Mendota facility. We negotiated a bit on the price...to my favor...and a deal was struck. I could NOT have been more pleased. I came back 2 days later to pick up the vehicle and, after a quick, painless meeting with Marvin to complete the paperwork, drove home a VERY happy customer! If you deal with Tony...you will NOT be disappointed! I would be remiss here if I didn't mention the Service and Parts departments of Mendota Ford. The vehicle I traded in on this deal was a 15-year-old Ford Explorer that reached that age only through the dedication and hard work of Dave, Jimmy, Charlie and Don. Are they that good, you ask? I think the 390,000+ miles (yes, you read that right) on my old Explorer answers that. Tony and the rest of the crew at Mendota Ford get my highest recommendation!

November 15, 2014

Hi Claude! Wow! Thanks for the awesome recommendation and all the kind words! We really appreciate it! Thank you so much for your business to our store! And let us know any time we can help with anything!

Fantastic Service

by from Peoria, IL |

Drove 90 miles looking for the vehicle I wanted and wasn't disappointed. Not only did I get the vehicle at a great price but they beat my bank and found me a better rate. Thanks for the great ride!

May 11, 2015

Hi Ken! Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave it, and of course, we appreciate your business to our store! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

great car buying experience

by from Compton, IL |

Matt McPheeters at Mendota Ford was awesome. He spent a ton of time with us to make sure we were able to purchase the right vehicle at the right price. We will go to him the next time we need a car. We highly recommend Mendota Ford.

May 11, 2015

Hi Emily and Adam! Thank you for leaving us a review, and of course, thank you for your business to our store! We really appreciate it! Please let us know if you need anything in the future from us!

Great Experience

by from Hinckley, IL |

Mendota Ford was recommended by a co-worker and I am now a fan of this dealership. Tony went above and beyond my expectations to ensure that my needs and concerns were addressed. They were great with my trade in and made the buying experience a stress-free event. I love the car and this dealership will be my first stop for my next car purchase!

May 11, 2015

Hi Greg! Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave us a review --- we appreciate that, and your kind words about us! And thank you for your business to our store! Please let us know anytime you need anything from us!

Tony Milus Mendota Ford

by from Mendota IL |

I called Tony and explained my budget and what i wanted. I work the same hours as Mendota Ford is open so Tony stayed late on a Friday to help me. He stayed within my budget and didn't show me vehicles that were out of my price range or pressure me to get something more than i needed, wanted or could afford. Tony was very friendly, polite, and professional. I would recommend my friends and family go see Tony. It was the best experience i have ever had with a car salesman. Looking forward to doing business with him again. Super Star Salesman ****

January 4, 2015

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for your nice review! We appreciate the kinds for us and Tony, and we really appreciate your business! If you need anything from us in the future, just let us know!!

Never been happier!

by from Lasalle, Il |

I recently traded in my truck for a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze and was helped by Brandon Bertuli. I have never been so happy with the service I received from Brandon and everyone at Mendota Ford! If your looking for salesmen who really care about getting you a good deal and making the car buying experience easy and painless then go to Mendota Ford!

January 4, 2015

Hi Sean! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate that, and of course, we really appreciate your business to our store! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!!

great service

by from peru il |

Excellent service. Made everything easy and did not feel pressured at all.

November 25, 2014

Hi Jake! Thanks for taking a minute to leave us a review --- we appreciate it, and also your business to our store! Thank you very much! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Great Service

by from Peru IL |

My fiancee and I just bought a vehicle from Brandon at Mendota Ford. He was very helpful throughout the buying process. He arrangd for vehicles to be test driven at our convenience and made himself available whenever we had questions. We feel confident that he helped us get into the best vehicle for us and we love our Equinox. Salesman like Brandon are he kind you hope to work with. Thanks Brandon and everyone that helped us in the process.

November 25, 2014

Hi Adam & Abby! Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review --- we appreciate that, and we also appreciate your business!! Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything in the future! :)

The way car buying should be!!!!

by from Mendota, IL |

I started shopping for a car in May 2014 after growing weary of my current crossover. Tony Milus met with me and reminding me that he knew a crossover was what I wanted... at least that is what I THOUGHT, he showed me a 2013 Ford Taurus. The Taurus was in the price range with miles I was looking for so he showed it to me and I figured why not....can I say WOW...love the car. I bought it in July and Tony was great with every new question I asked for two months and I am sure grateful when I finally drove away:) Would recommend this dealership along with Tony and Elias!!!!

November 24, 2014

Hi Pat! Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave it, and of course, we really appreciate your business to our store! Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Excellent service!!

by from spring valley il |

Tony was an excellent salesman and everyone was so polite and helpful!!

November 24, 2014

Hi Mark! Thanks for the quick review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so, and also your business to our store! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Mendota, IL |

We recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge at Mendota Ford. We had a great, no pressure experience working with Tony Milus, and would definitely love to work with him again! We absolutely love our new vehicle and are very happy with our experience.

November 25, 2014

Hi Tyler & Angela! First off, thank you for leaving us a review --- we appreciate it, and of course, we appreciate your business to our store very much! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!