Chatham Parkway Lexus

1120 Chatham Pkwy, Savannah, GA 31405

New 877-589-2064
Used 866-519-0683
Service 866-673-2578

"Elite of Lexus" Award Winning Dealer.

Great staff - Do what they say-Beautiful Facility

by from Savanhnah, GA |

My mother's 2007 S550 went through a puddle during a rain storm and was totaled from water damage. I immediately came down from Raleigh to help her with this process. I called on my way down to set up appointments with several car dealers, and was truly impressed with Joe Blumenthal's expert level of service, as well as honest answering of the LS 460. I reviewed their inventory the previous evening with my mother remotely, and she liked one of the models in stock. Joe mentioned when I called him that he was unsure of the one that my mom was interested in, so he would call me back. When he did, it was just now coming off of the truck - I was very glad that it was totally new, and that the dealer had this one in inventory as it was being delivered that morning - In addition to their intelligent sales, the facility was very clean, and very comfortable to walk through. All of their personnel were very friendly and open to any question we had. It was a very pleasant experience for my mother and myself walking her through this process. She just loves her new LS 460, and we look forward to her future maintenance with this dealer. They hold up on every promise, and then some! I highly recommend these folks to anyone in that area interested in a new or used Lexus! John Scordos

LONG DISTANCE PURCHASE (INTERNET)

by from ANDERSON,SC |

I was searching the Web for a Red 2012 Buick LaCrosse Touring Edition. After a few weeks I found one at a Lexus dealership in Savannah,Ga (Chatham Parkway Lexus). I talked with Paul there several times to get enough info to take a four hour trip to look at the car. He seemed truthful but we all know sometimes bad experiences can happen, so early Friday Oct.17 we arranged a one way rental car andbegan a good car buying experience.I use the word experience because it was more than just a purchase. We met a honest sales department who presented the car accurately over the phone and were gracious to our needs and time schedule. The paperwork was done by a super nice business manager and ready at arrival. After our inspection and test drive --we spent a short time during final prep with a great young salesman from Texas(Ben) who gave me a TRUE Lexus Tour(bumper to bumper features) and almost changed my mine. So in less than 2 hours my wife of 51 years and I were playing 50's and 60's music on the SirusXD and happily cruising back to upper South Carolina in our Red LaCrosse. Thank you, Paul and Ben for a great experience. Raymon

knowledgable, professional

by from Savannah, GA |

My second RX lease with Will Richards at Chatham Parkway. My experience was as the first one... wonderful product, very knowledgeable salesman and service staff. I am always greeted when I come in for service by Will and I could rest assured that he was keeping track of my miles with each of my visits and would let me know when the time was right to trade. On my last service visit, the time was right! My new RX was gassed and ready! Basically traded keys and I'm good to go.

Complete Awesomeness

by from Sav, ga |

My name is Richard and I recently purchased an 2014 ES350. I saw the ad online about the leasing opprotunities available on the new ES. I sent an email to Scott, an online sales manager, responded in a welcoming way. I expressed my needs in which another dealership was unable to accept, I gave him my bottom line of which I could work with. Scott told me not to worry about it and that he would have a clear decision by the end of the week. That Saturday I was introduced to my salesman Jerry Centers, as Scott contacted me about coming in to complete the deal. Scott and Jerry actually handled everything including picking out the vehicle to arranging a pick up from the rental car company. The team at CP Lexus were truly amazing and I appreciate all they have done. I will definitely purchase another vehicle as long as these two guys are still there.

July 23, 2014

Richard, We are so thrilled that you had an amazing experience at our dealership!! We look forward to continuing to assist in all your Lexus needs! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to let us know. Best, Alyssa

Great experience

by from Savannah Ga |

Second time buying a vehicle from this dealership. We were uncertain about the type of vehicle we wanted and whether a certified or new vehicle. Our sales consultant Curtis was very knowledgeable and patient with all of our questions and concerns. Finally decided on a new vehicle mainly due to financing and dealer incentives right now. We used true car pricing to get the best price for the vehicle and the dealership worked with us to put together a fair price for the car. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a luxury car at a fair price.

July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words Ms. Rehberg. It was such a pleasure assisting you and your husband! Please let us know if you need anything, we are delighted to help! Best, Alyssa

Great experience purchasing an RX350

by from Savannah, GA |

I had been thinking of a replacement for our 2009 Lexus RX350 when I brought it in to Chatham Pkwy Lexus for it's 65000 mile service. I asked the service advisor if there were any salesmen available and he introduced me to Curtis Pearil. What a lucky break to meet up with a very knowledgeable young man who was able to answer any question I asked. The only problem was my wife, who is the principal driver wasn't with me. We set a follow up meeting for 3 days later, he answered all her questions, took us for a test drive, went through the selection of available RX's and showed a very low mileage previously owned car. It had everything we wanted ...he explained the residual warranty, showed all the alternatives of financing and we then closed the deal at a price which I felt was fair. No high pressure at all. He gave us a quick briefing so we could safely drive it home, he handled the transfer of insurance for me and set another meeting the following day to handle any questions about the new car. We met the next day with our list of questions which he quickly explained. ...I hope he is still around in a couple of years when it's time to buy a replacement. His attitude and general demeanor made it a pleasant experience. H was terrific and a great representitive for Lexus!!

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for such positive feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, as well as allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out -- you know where to find us! We look forward to continuing to provide you and your loved ones with the excellence you have come to expect from our team here at Chatham Parkway Lexus.

First Class Sales Rep

by from Savannah, GA |

I don't like visiting dealership because of pushy sales folks and unethical practices I've experienced in the past. This was not the case at Chatham Parkway Lexus--the sales man, Jerry Centers, was a professional in every way. Very responsive and considerate to what I wanted to purchase. At no time did he try to stare me in a direction just to make a sale, I appreciated that. The total process was painless and I would not hesitate to go back, in the future.

March 18, 2014

Fred, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns (or just want to say hi!) please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you so very much for trusting us with your business, and welcome to our Lexus family!

Wonderful sales people

by from Richmond Hill GA |

Was very impressed with the friendliness & informative sales people. When I am ready for my next car I will definitely be visiting this dealership.

First Class Physical Facility

by from Pooler, Ga |

Had a very pleasant experience during buying process for my new ES-350. My initial contact was a relatively new sales associate but was very courteous, and fairly knowledgeable of the car and the process. The sales Manager was very helpful in bringing the entire deal together with as little delay and frustration as possible. The delivery process and final transition went smoothly and follow up was timely. Buying a new vehicle can be a little stressful but these employees made the entire process as less painful as possible.

Excellent experience.

by from Fayetteville, GA |

The salesman was very knowledgeable concerning the vehicle and if he did not know the answer directly was able find someone who did. I felt that I was treated with respect by the sales floor and finance department. Excellent experience.

Service

by from Savannah, GA |

Bought my Lexus 2 years ago and have been servicing it here ever since. Everyone is always friendly and quality of repair is outstanding. Would recommend to anyone looking for great service at a competitive rate.