3915 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 877-753-8577
Used 888-480-9286
Service 877-837-7817

Little Italy on Wendover!!

Greatest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Greensboro NC |

I've bought lots of cars, but this was probably the best I have ever experienced. From the time I stepped through the door, I felt like part of the family. I definitely would suggest anyone wanting a Fiat to go here.

August 6, 2014

Martin, we are so happy that you had a positive experience while visiting us, and that we could help you find the car for you! Come visit your new Fiat family anytime.

The best place to buy

by from Greensboro NC |

These guys really helped me to feel great about my 1st car buying experience. My dad & I really felt welcome. We loved our experience!

August 4, 2014

Tindall, thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad when purchasing your first car! We are so happy that you were pleased with your experience, and invite you to visit your new friends here at Fiat anytime!

Very Friendly And Helpful

by from Greensboro, NC |

Wes and Adam were very friendly and willing to work with me. They were never pushy and got my rates down to something I could afford.

August 1, 2014

We are so glad that Wes and Adam were able to help you find the car for you! Hope you continue to enjoy your car, and come by and see us anytime!

Very Good

by from Reidsville NC |

Very good experience, things went smooth and in very good time!

August 1, 2014

Brittany, We are so happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience! Thank you for letting us help find the car for you! Come visit your new friends at Fiat of the Triad anytime.

New Purchase

by from Winston Salem, NC |

What a painless purchase! I made one visit, two conversations, and it was done. My hate for car purchasing just changed.

August 1, 2014

Hi Brenda, we are so glad that we could make your car purchase painless and pleasurable! We hope that you continue to enjoy your new car, and come visit us anytime!

Great Experience

by from Greensboro NC |

All aspects of our car buying experience were wonderful! Great, friendly & helpful staff! I would recommend this dealer.

July 11, 2014

We are so happy you had a positive experience and were able to find the car for you. Come back and visit us anytime!

by from King NC |

I was very pleased with the smoothness of the purchase. The delivery was as promised and our associate (Cadye Evans) was very polite, informative, and we found her to be a very likeable person. I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car!

July 11, 2014

Nancy, I am so glad we were able to help you find the car for you! I hope you enjoy it, and you are welcome to visit your new friends at Fiat of the Triad any time!

Quick Response

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very quick internet response. Unfortunately vehicle had issues I was not willing to live with.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, I hope you will find the car for you!

My 500L

by from Greensboro NC |

I have considered purchasing a 500L for several months. Everyone at Fiat of the Triad has been very proffessional, helpful, and zero pressure to make a hasty decision. I'm very pleased to have at leat purchased a 500L trekking, andlook forward to dealing with Fiat of the Triad as a customer!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for letting Fiat of the Triad help you with your purchase John. We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Good Experience! No Fiatsco @ Fiat of the Triad

by from Salisbury, NC |

We knew exactly what we wanted and the price we wanted to pay. Fiat of the Triad worked with us over the phone and we were both satisfied.

May 28, 2014

Hi Tom, so glad there were no "Fiatscos" during your visit, and that we were able to get you into the car you wanted! Come visit us any time at Fiat of the Triad!

Shopping for Used

by from High Point NC |

The Whole Experience was Fun! Sales Person was great to deal with and knew what she was talking about.

May 21, 2014

Danny, we are so glad we were able to make your experience fun and positive. Come see us any time!