3915 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 877-753-8577
Used 888-480-9286
Service 877-837-7817

Little Italy on Wendover!!

Shopping for Used

by from High Point NC |

The Whole Experience was Fun! Sales Person was great to deal with and knew what she was talking about.

May 21, 2014

Danny, we are so glad we were able to make your experience fun and positive. Come see us any time!

Great Experience

by from Greensboro NC |

All aspects of our car buying experience were wonderful! Great, friendly & helpful staff! I would recommend this dealer.

July 11, 2014

We are so happy you had a positive experience and were able to find the car for you. Come back and visit us anytime!

by from King NC |

I was very pleased with the smoothness of the purchase. The delivery was as promised and our associate (Cadye Evans) was very polite, informative, and we found her to be a very likeable person. I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car!

July 11, 2014

Nancy, I am so glad we were able to help you find the car for you! I hope you enjoy it, and you are welcome to visit your new friends at Fiat of the Triad any time!

Quick Response

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very quick internet response. Unfortunately vehicle had issues I was not willing to live with.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, I hope you will find the car for you!

My 500L

by from Greensboro NC |

I have considered purchasing a 500L for several months. Everyone at Fiat of the Triad has been very proffessional, helpful, and zero pressure to make a hasty decision. I'm very pleased to have at leat purchased a 500L trekking, andlook forward to dealing with Fiat of the Triad as a customer!

June 3, 2014

Thank you for letting Fiat of the Triad help you with your purchase John. We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Good Experience! No Fiatsco @ Fiat of the Triad

by from Salisbury, NC |

We knew exactly what we wanted and the price we wanted to pay. Fiat of the Triad worked with us over the phone and we were both satisfied.

May 28, 2014

Hi Tom, so glad there were no "Fiatscos" during your visit, and that we were able to get you into the car you wanted! Come visit us any time at Fiat of the Triad!

Great Place for a New Car

by from Greensboro NC |

Down sized to a better MPG! Sales staff was great, process was easy.

May 21, 2014

Brendan, we are so glad that we were able to help you find a car that met your lower gas milage needs and that you had such an enjoyable experience. Thanks again from your new friends at Fiat of the Triad!

Shopping for large Fiat

by from Thomasville, NC |

This is my 2nd Fiat and I am very grateful for the help and advice given. Cadye was extremely helpful in helping me get the car I wanted. I now have something to drive my big dog around in!

May 21, 2014

Hi Fiat Lover, so glad you had a great experience and found Cadye helpful! We truly enjoyed meeting your furry friend, feel free to come back and visit any time!

Great service!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I brought Bella (12 500) in for a few issues yesterday. Things went so well, I just wanted to compliment Jorral and Sandy (I think - big guy in service) who has always solved our little problems. He gave us a clean car, with oil change notice corrected and speed module restored. Now we can buzz around (16.5 K miles) and continue to have people always react positively to Fiat. Best wishes for Fiat of the Triad.!

May 14, 2014

So glad Bella is back up and running with no issues, and that your experience was great! Come back and see us anytime.

New Beginnings

by from Greensboro, NC |

I recently lost my '03 Mazda to a bad motor so shopping around, I didn't expect to find my new Mazda with such ease! I love my new car and ask for Cadye, she is the best salesperson, alongside the used car sales manager, Adam Hartis! It was a great experience!

May 8, 2014

So glad we were able to help you find the car for you without any difficulty. Hope your new Mazda continues to make you happy! Best wishes from your new friends at Fiat of the Triad!

Fiat 500 Pop

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Great sales person/used car manager. Quick and painless transaction. Quick and easy financing!

April 21, 2014

So glad we were able to create a positive experience Dan, come back and see us any time!