Fiat of the Triad

3915 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 877-753-8577
Used 888-480-9286
Service 877-837-7817

Little Italy on Wendover!!

Buying A Car From the President

by from Greensboro, NC |

I truly put my faith and trust in Corey - I've known him for about 30 years. Thank you for taking care of me and making me comfortable through this....it is a serious decision and he took it that way. I'm very blessed to have him as a friend and my salesman!

February 1, 2014

Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad!

help for an old lady

by from greensboro North Carolina |

I found myself on Wendover Ave today trying to make it to my Jeep dealership with a tire that was deflating rapidly. I realized I was almost running on the rim and pulled into the first spot I saw. It was the Fiat dealership. I asked if they could just give me some air for my tire. They graciously showed me where to go. To make the adventure into a short story...it turns out I had damaged the tire while it was flat. The gentlemen in the service area pulled my tire, and placed my spare on so I could continue on to the tire store. No charge for this wonderful " kinight in shining armor", and the crew in repairs were most helpful. Kuddos to this dealership. Who knew the good guys are still out there !!

February 1, 2014

We are so glad that we were able to get you safely back on the road! Come and visit anytime!!

2012 Mazda MAZDA3

by from Greensboro, NC |

Fiat of the Triad is easily one of the best dealerships I've ever come across. The sales representatives are very knowledgeable, kind and mindful.They've helped me very much and made the difficult process of car buying very simple. I would strongly recommend buying from them, whether it be new or used.

February 1, 2014

Matt, thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad! We hope you are enjoying your Mazda! It was a pleasure working with you!

Out of towner

by from Durham, NC |

I found the vehicle online. Called them and was put in touch with Adam. From that point, Adam was very helpful and responsive. Everyone stayed late to process my transaction. Overall a pleasant experience.

February 1, 2014

Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

1st New Car

by from Winston Salem, NC |

First time buying a new car. They made my experience a wonderful adventure. Very understanding in what I was looking for. Many options,

February 1, 2014

Dana, thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad! Congratulations on your new car! We hope you are loving it!

Shopping for new Fiat

by from Washington, D.C. |

Buying process cannot be a 5 because I don't like the process. This is nothing against sales associate.

January 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad in purchasing your new, 2013 Fiat 500! We hope you're enjoying it and good luck in DC!

Great service!

by from Blowing Rock, NC |

Jorral Russell provided EXCELLENT service to my wife and I in a warranty issue on her FIAT 500 GUCCI! HE was pleasant, friendly, very helpful and extremely professional. He handled the problem promptly and provided a "loaner" vehicle for in the mean time. We will be back and will refer/recommend Jorral, the service department and FIAT! Thank you Jorral, for excellent customer service!

December 27, 2013

Thanks for choosing Fiat of the Triad for your service needs! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience! We look forward to working with you again!

Great experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

No hassle, no pressure, easy buying experience at this dealership!

December 27, 2013

Thanks for choosing Fiat of the Triad! We hope you enjoy your CR-Z!

2nd new Fiat

by from Winston Salem, NC |

My second Fiat, had a 2 door first. Love both, hate you moved to Greensboro as I live in W-S. I do recommend to others!

December 27, 2013

James, we are so grateful for your repeat business! We look forward to seeing you in service!

GREAT!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Great dealership and great service department!!!!!!

December 27, 2013

We are so thrilled that you had an exceptional service experience at Fiat of the Triad! We will strive to make future visits fast, thorough and enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you soon!