3915 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 877-753-8577
Used 888-480-9286
Service 877-837-7817

Little Italy on Wendover!!

Juliet Labayog

by from Lexington, NC |

People are very helpful. They don't only have the desire to sell but the real deal is to help people and meet customers' satisfaction. In general, good service!!! Excellent! Good people! I worked with Corey, Bob and Lee.

December 6, 2013

Juliet, Thank you for taking the time to review your car purchasing process with us, at Fiat of the Triad! We hope that you are enjoying your 2014 Fiat 500L and look forward to assisting you in your future service needs!

Pleasurable experience

by from Asheville, NC |

It was a pleasure working with this dealership. Every person in the process was helpful and quite knowledgeable. In all, it was a very pleasant experience.

December 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are excited to have had the opportunity to work with you and are glad that we met your car buying expectations! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

Fast and Easy Sales Process

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Good car, good price. They got me a good rate to go with it. Definitely worth the drive.

December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are grateful for your feedback and hope that you are enjoying your Rubicon!

Great people. Great service.

by from Robersonville, NC |

Great people, great service. Delivered my car to my restaurant!

December 6, 2013

Vinny, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! It was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled that we were able to deliver you your brand new 2014 Fiat 500L! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Fiat of the Triad: Awesome

by from Eden, NC |

I stopped in at Fiat of the Triad and they let me test drive two vehicles and got me the best deal available. They were very helpful and professional and I would highly recommend them and their cars to anyone!

December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are grateful for your feedback and hope you are enjoying your new Fiat!

Great service

by from Asheboro, NC |

The employees were great and worked to get me the best deal!

December 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your vehicle purchasing process! We hope that you are enjoying your new Fiat and we look forward to working with you in the future!

by from Winston-Salem, North Carolina |

He was friendly and knowledgable about the car. Also showed a great interest in getting me the best deal possible.

December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your car purchasing process with us! We are grateful for your patronage and hope to continue to work with you in the future!

Happy New Owner of a 500L

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been looking for over a month. You were the 3rd dealership I had visited and you won my business. What I like most was the considerable time you spent with me AND the considerable time you gave me alone. You gave me a good deal pretty much from the start. I couldn't say NO! Thanks!

December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your car purchasing process at Fiat of the Triad! We are grateful that you chose us and thrilled that our service exceeded your expectations! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Enthusiastic Buyer

by from Greensboro, NC |

Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I never felt they were trying to push me. Thank you!

December 7, 2013

Anna, Thank you for your review of our dealership! We are glad that we could provide you with exceptional service! We look forward to working with you in your future vehicle needs!

Highly recommend!

by from Charleston, SC |

Most amazing car buying experience ever! Everyone was like family, making every step of the process fun, fruendly and warm. Thanks for such wonderful care!

December 6, 2013

Julie, Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad and taking the time to review us! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and hope you are enjoying your Liberty! We look forward to working with you in the future and hope that Colorado treats you well!