Fiat of the Triad

3915 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 877-753-8577
Used 888-480-9286
Service 877-837-7817

Little Italy on Wendover!!

Enthusiastic Buyer

by from Greensboro, NC |

Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I never felt they were trying to push me. Thank you!

December 7, 2013

Anna, Thank you for your review of our dealership! We are glad that we could provide you with exceptional service! We look forward to working with you in your future vehicle needs!

Highly recommend!

by from Charleston, SC |

Most amazing car buying experience ever! Everyone was like family, making every step of the process fun, fruendly and warm. Thanks for such wonderful care!

December 6, 2013

Julie, Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad and taking the time to review us! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and hope you are enjoying your Liberty! We look forward to working with you in the future and hope that Colorado treats you well!

Love Fiat of the Triad

by from Pfafftown, NC |

I have had nothing but exceptional service since the initial purchase with Bob Allgood until now with my service visit with (Jorral & Sandy) I absolutely love this dealership-from exceptional personel to the awesome product they sell. Thanks,

December 6, 2013

Patty, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are thrilled that we have provided you with great service and hope to continue to do so! We look forward to seeing you soon!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Greensboro, NC |

Always get good service @ good price. Also getting finanaced was very satisfactory. Clientele always friendly!

December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your car buying experience through Fiat of the Triad! We look forward to continuing to provide you with exceptional customer service!

professional, knowledgable,easy to talk to

by from Greensboro, NC |

This is a small dealership with a staff that is knowledgable, professional, and easy to talk to. They also work hard to give you a deal that is fair to you as well as themselves. Hope they are there for many years because I will definitely go back when I am ready to trade cars again.

December 6, 2013

Edie, Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad and taking the time to review your car-buying process! We are thrilled that we provided you with excellent care and look forward to working with you in the future!

Fiat Love

by from Raleigh, NC |

The staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. Beautiful facility.

December 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad and for your review of your car-buying process! We hope to work with you in the future!

Extremely Happy!!!!! Fantastic Experience!!!!!

by from Greensboro, NC |

From start to finish my experience with Fiat of the Triad was excellent. I requested information online and was contacted very quickly. I filled out the online financing form and they went right to work. I was given a more than a fair trade value for my vehicle. The financing department was able to get things done where I wanted them and very quickly. I picked my 2012 Fiat 500 sport the next day. The finance manager did a great job getting us in and out, the service department did a wonderful job explaining all the bells and whistles of my car, and my saleswoman was fantastic. The service department has been amazing to work with. I can not say enough great things about this dealership and the top quality service I have received from the beginning to the end. I LOVE my Fiat and at 40+ years old have to say it's probably my most favorite car and my best experience in buying one. Anyone interested in buying a Fiat I would say without any hesitation, shop Fiat of the Triad, you wont be disappointed!!!!!

December 6, 2013

Mark, Thank you for choosing Fiat of the Triad and for your review of your car-buying process with us! We are thrilled that you are loving your Fiat and hope to continue to provide you with excellent service!

Cars.com

by from Winston Salem, nc |

Nice and seemingly honest. I'm very interested in buying just making sure I get what suits me. But I love the cars there awesome

December 6, 2013

Nikki, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We hope that you found something that you love!