Audi Reno Tahoe

9190 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511

New 888-415-1543
Used 888-795-8589
Service 866-979-8349

Wonderful company to work with

by from Orem, Utah |

My first review. Takes a great experience or a terrible one to warrant a review. Then finding the right place on cars.com to write a review is harder. I live in Utah and was looking for a Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Found a great deal on cars.com at Audi Reno Tahoe in Reno, Nevada about 8 hours away. Car had no real description about condition. Asked the dealer and he said it was in great condition inside and out. Didn't want to spend $350 to fly to Reno to find car was actually lousy. My brother recently had such an experience so I was very worried. Dealer picked me up from Reno airport in the car I was going to buy so I got the test drive on the way home. Car looked practically new to me. I was so impressed. No pressure by dealer. Had plenty of time to look it over and ask questions. I ended up getting a great deal because the car had some extra features they didn't get in their cars.com ad which would have raised the price and made it sell more quickly. Dealer was great getting all papers signed. Car came with 30 day 3000 mile warranty even though it was five years old. Dealership was also great at getting the paperwork promptly to the Utah DMV via fedex. I highly recommend these people.

Great Customer Service

by from Reno, NV |

This dealer accommodated me when I wanted to see a used Audi A4 convertible they had just taken in. It hadn't been through their shop yet, but they took me around back and were extremely nice ... even when I reluctantly had to say "no" because the trunk was too small. The salesperson lightly tried encouraging me because he could see that I really liked the car otherwise, but there was no real pressure and he backed off after a couple of comments. A month or so later when they took in a used Audi Sportwagon, I again contacted them before the vehicle had been through their shop. The salesperson was so nice. He called me practically every day with news about the issues they were finding with the car. So much honesty. No pressure. I would definitely work with these folks again.