Five Star Auto Sales

451 Alfred St, Biddeford, ME 04005

Used 888-870-4054 Used 888-870-4054

Five Star gets 10 stars from us

by from Saco,Me |

My husband needed a new truck ,he wanted a reliable vehicle as he had problems in the past. He chose Five Star and so glad we did .The entire process was a great experience from picking out the truck to signing the paperwork .All I can say is you truly won't go wrong with Five Star ...we are now customers for life ....

Best Chicago Pizza outside of South Deering

by from Fort Smith, Arkansas |

Stopped in to try out one of their deep dishes while I was on my way to Kalamazoo (I knew I should've made a left in Albuquerque). Anyway, when Bobby slipped me his 5 Lizard I knew this place was legit. Best pie I've had since Barry was a Senator! Thanks Five Star, I'll definitely stop by again if I'm ever in town.

everything was excellent, thank you james

by from Biddeford Maine |

James helped me and my mom get into our new cars. Very helpful not only to me but to my mom also, my mom got denied plenty of times to switch cars and she finally got to. Got my car at a price that I was looking for. I recommend going here because you'll definitely have a car within hours and not days or weeks.

Vehicle purchase

by from Hollis Maine |

My experience with Five Star was a very good one. Toby Reynolds as well as the manager were kind,understanding,and very helpful. Anyone looking to purchase a vehicle Five Star is the place to go. Thanks again guys it's greatly appreciated.

recommended

by from biddeford maine |

Great prices and good people! ! A+++ Recommend them to your friends and family. Great place to buy a car!

The only place I get my cars!

by from Saco, ME |

I have purchased 3 cars from Five Star. Most recently, a new one for myself last year and one for my daughter just this year. I highly recommend this be the place you go car shopping :-)

Great experience

by from Olathe, KS |

We went to the dealer and let them know what we were looking for in a vehicle. Jerome found a vehicle for us to test drive and put a deal together that we were satisfied. Both Jerome and Chris help with the closing process and were quite helpful. We would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Yet ANOTHER Great Experience !!

by from Parsonsfield Me |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from 5 Star. I honestly didn't consider going anywhere else. They found the truck I wanted at the price I wanted. These guys are real pros. They treat you like a truly valued customer.Another Great Experience!! I am sure there will be more to follow.

sad service

by from Biddeford maine |

My husband and I have been going through five star for vehicles since 2008. We have always loved their services and overall great experience getting us into the vehicles we need. Recently went back at the end of February to purchase a vehicle. They got me into a chevy malibu. Overall car was great. They put a brand new sticker on it. When I got it i thought the whooshing sound was a combination of the car, the snow and the poor roads. In June my breaks went in which I discovered my tires were warped. When getting in touch with them I was told there is nothing they could do it could be from lack of rotation. Didn't seem to think that tires and breaks should go that quickly. But whatever they can seem to get away out of taking care of. We have never had an issue and am sad that this has come up. Really doesn't give me the satisfaction of coming back

Rude & Horrible service

by from Biddeford, me |

My husband and I originally bought our jeep almost a year ago we worked with Patrick who was great. Just this weekend we had an issue with our jeep. We called to find out if we were still under warranty and they said to bring it in and they will out us in something else until it's fixed. We stopped at auto zone first to get a code reading to be better armed so they couldn't tell us it was more than what it was. We decided to leave the jeep at 5 star so they could look at it Monday morning and give us an estimate. My husband called and they hadn't looked at it at all so he did his own research & decided to fix it himself. They tried to make us pay for the "rental" which we were NEED told anything about a fee and they never had us sign anything before taking the loaner vehicle. They were upset that we decided not to have our vehicle serviced there (which its 100% our right to decide that) and they told us to never come back there again.