Silver Star Motors

1201 S Cedar Hill Rd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104

Used 888-671-3012 Used 888-671-3012

What a Great Experience!

by from Mansfield, TX |

I went to Silver Star in search of a very specific vehicle, specific year model and below a certain mileage with a certain top price. I explained to William and George that I wanted a 2011-2012 RAM 2500, diesel, 4 wheel drive, Laramie Longhorn, under 70,000 miles, either white, brown or black. They explained to me that they did not have anything there at the time, but they could find me one. Sure enough, after a few weeks of hard searching, for them, I purchased exactly what I wanted, in even better condition than what I could have hoped for. They were even more helpful when they worked with me to trade my diesel Ford. Thank you!!

Happy Customer

by from waxahachieTX |

Great service and very reasonable! Ask for William or George. They got me exactly what I wanted. Thanks Silver Star Motors!!!

The Best!!

by from Trenton, Tx |

I just purchased a Chevy Duramax from Silver Star Motors on 2/9/2016 and my experience was amazing. The customer service was top notch and the team really worked with me on getting the best interest rate and financing. They really know what they are talking about and stand behind all the vehicles they sell. Silver Star Motors are 5 stars through and through. I could not be any happier with how I was treated and my Chevy Duramax. Thanks guys, Sincerely your loyal customer Chris Williams

Buy with confidence at Silver Star Motors

by from Weatherford, TX |

William and RJ were both so helpful and made my buying experience quick and easy. They are not pushy and offer quality vehicles at good prices. There were some issues with the truck that I purchased and William did whatever it required to make the repairs. I am completely satisfied with Silver Star Motors. Go ahead and make a visit you?ll be glad you did.

Great Overall Experience!!!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Great buying experience!! Much better than buying from a larger dealership. They were not pushy at all. The guys worked with me on pricing and made sure I found the right truck for my family and made sure everything was ready the day we went to pick up our new truck! George, RJ and William were great! THANKS!!

Great dealership

by from Chicago IL |

The guys are Silver Star Motors in Cedar Hill are EXCELLENT! I highly recommend you check them out before purchasing through any other dealership. We keep coming back to these guys for many years 5 stars Car dealer !

George is the man

by from Ennis, Tx |

I went to Silver Star Motors looking for the truck I have always wanted, a F-250 Super Crew with 4 Wheel Drive. The experience was the best I have ever had shopping for a vehicle. George listened to what I was in the market for and delivered. George is the MAN!!!!!! I now have the vehicle I have always wanted and I could not be happier. The entire team at Silver Stars Motor this the greatest car buying experience I have ever had and I will be returning to do business with them again.

Great experience first time buying a used truck!

by from Midlothian, TX |

We were in search of a used vehicle for our son's first car, they found the type, mileage we were looking, for at a more than fair price and George the owner even delivered the car to our home! Our son has been driving it for over 6 months and not one problem!

Great service, great vehicle

by from Cedar Hill, TX |

These guys are top notch! Hopefully I don't need a new car again anytime soon, but when I do I am going back to see Silver Star. Thanks for treating me right Silver Star Motors.

Silver star motors is great

by from Midlothian, Texas |

They have great service and I've now got a great truck