Silver Star Motors

1201 S Cedar Hill Rd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104

Used 888-671-3012

What a Great Experience!

by from Mansfield, TX |

I went to Silver Star in search of a very specific vehicle, specific year model and below a certain mileage with a certain top price. I explained to William and George that I wanted a 2011-2012 RAM 2500, diesel, 4 wheel drive, Laramie Longhorn, under 70,000 miles, either white, brown or black. They explained to me that they did not have anything there at the time, but they could find me one. Sure enough, after a few weeks of hard searching, for them, I purchased exactly what I wanted, in even better condition than what I could have hoped for. They were even more helpful when they worked with me to trade my diesel Ford. Thank you!!

Excellent Staff and Service!

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

The guys are Silver Star Motors in Cedar Hill are absolutely EXCELLENT! I highly recommend you check them out before purchasing through any other dealership.

Over the top experience

by from Waxahachie, Tx |

I had the best experience with the entire process and everyone there...I can't express how much they go above and beyond to make sure you get what you want and are extremely happy with there service..when you go ask for William he will help you...Thanks y'all for everything!!! y'all are the very best!!!

Best Experience!!!!!!

by from port jefferson station, New York |

They went above and beyond to help us. Very very satisfied with our purchase and even more impressed with the entire experience!! I recommend you ask for William. Best sales person ever.

great service

by from longview, tx |

They were great to work with, so friendly and found me just what i needed at the price i needed to be at. I will definately direct anyone in the market to buy from silver star its where il be buying my next one.

Very professional, great service.

by from Crown Point, in |

Great people fun to be around. They don't make you feel like you have to buy something right now. Not a pushy salesman like at the big dealerships. They respect your decision to the last minute. They have a good selection of cars and trucks for great price. If they don't have what you're looking for at the time, they'll find it. I bought my truck there and it feels good to support fast growing small family owned business. I'll never buy another truck or car anywhere else. I'm extremely happy with the price I've paid and the whole process it all vent through. I highly recommend this dealership!!!!!!!!!!!

Great car buying experience!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

I live in Florida and have been looking for a specific make/model for quite some time. I came across Silver Star Motors and turned out to be the best experience. Being a woman and buying cars does not usually go hand in hand but they have changed my mind for the better! Very professional and definitely the best prices. They found my car, shipped it to me and the entire process was painless.

GREAT COMPANY TO GET A CAR FROM

by from FREDERICKSBURG,VA |

I am located in woodbridge, Va. Found the truck I have been searching all over the country for. Found it at Silver Star Motors, a 2011 Dodge RAM 3500 with 11,000 miles on it. Called on 2/12/15 and put down a $2k deposit while I arranged shipping back to Texas. Got the truck today. Great dealing with them. If you live in Texas this is the place to get a great truck !!!!

Awesome guys! Great to do business with!

by from Paris, Texas |

Awesome group of guys to deal with! Very reliable. Thank you so much for your service!! AA++