Charlotte Auto Group

Used 888-465-5018 Used 888-465-5018

BBB A+ rating & Carfax Advantage Dealer (A)Dealer Rating

JUST HAD A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from SPARTANBURG,SC |

Just bought a used car from Charlotte Auto Group, they gave me a fair trade in value, and the car I bought was in wonderful shape , the price was great...having purchased used cars in the past, I must say that this was a really good experience...I did purchase the extended warranty for piece of mind, also at a more than fair price..I read some good reviews and a few negative, but also realize when buying a used car there is only so much a dealer can prevent or foresee and that's why I bought the warranty....Duke and Michelle are a really nice couple, and went out of their way to make my my purchase happen, even recommending me a finance company with a good rate.....I will be back to buy another car in the future and will send friends and family there as well....

Great Experience at this Dealership!

by from Midland, NC |

What a refreshing experience today, especially considering that used car dealers get a bad rap. Michelle and Duke were both so nice, courteous, and most of all honest. No pressure, no haggling, just up front business dealing. They allowed us to take the car to our automotive tech who did a diagnostic scan and confirmed what their ad stated. Lovely car, lovely price, and lovely people. Happy to refer anyone to Charlotte Auto Group! C & G Mc, Midland NC

Charlotte Auto Group responded to this review

December 18, 2014

Always happy to provide consistent and honest service to our Customers. Duke Popovich, GM.

Charlotte Auto Group

by from shelby, nc |

The entire transaction was smooth and great. The truck I bought was perfect. Duke and his wife were fantastic

Awesome Vehicle Purchasing Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My vehicle purchasing experience at this dealership was with three individuals. Although I unfortunately did not recall the name of the 1st gentleman who helped me, the second two people in the process were Duke and his wife Michelle, respectively. Duke and Michelle told me they were the owners of the dealership. Although the place was not as easy to find as I expected, once I found my way in and found the vehicle for which I came in, my experience began with a pleasant surprise. The 2007 Chevy Silverado I came in to see was actually in much better condition than I expected! The exterior, under the hood and especially the interior were in excellent condition, especially for the mileage. The first guy on the lot showed me the CARFAX and was able to explain the carfax to me, since I was new to it. He let me take it for a test drive by myself and I was very pleased with its performance. When I came back with the vehicle, I met Duke and liked him right away. He seemed like a very honest and trustworthy man. He allowed me to take the truck to a nearby private mechanic to have it independently inspected, as it was actually my boss who was helping me finance the vehicle and it had to meet his standards. Duke actually showed me the breakdown of his expenses on the vehicle and the way it was priced. The profit margin seemed very low and the price seemed very fair accordingly. I knew it was a great value and I was not being ripped off. That is why I did not feel the need to haggle on the price, because I did not feel it was overpriced. Even though Duke was out of town picking up another vehicle, his wife and co-owner Michelle was willing to specially come in on a Sunday to meet me for finishing up the final paperwork and everything. She was also very helpful in pointing out some things I could do with my current car to boost its resale value, as she knew I was getting ready to sell it soon. All my friends who've seen the vehicle since I purchased it asked me where I got it and thought it was a great value and the price was low. That's the way it should be. You should never have to haggle for the price of the car because the dealer should simply not be greedy. I plan to definitely go back to Charlotte Auto Group for future purchases, depending on if they have the type of vehicle available I'm looking for at the time. I would recommend them to all of my family and friends because I like the way Duke and Michelle do business, the right way.

Be Careful.

by from Buford, GA |

Bought a car not even a month ago and just dropped $700 for a new charcoal canister. NOT happy.

Charlotte Auto Group responded to this review

May 23, 2013

Sincerely sorry our Customer had an issue that we were not notified of. Had the Customer let us know, we would have addressed the issue right away, as we always do, and at a much lower cost. The Customer was presented with an option to purchase an extended warranty, which was declined. In spite of our due diligence, and a full inspection of our vehicles, unfortunately we do not have a way of predicting what can go wrong with a 2003 car with well over 100,000 miles, and that is why we always recommend an extended warranty. The usual cause of an emissions issue, such is a charcoal canister is low grade/quality of gasoline, which we truly have no control of. Sincerely, Michelle Popovich, President Charlotte Auto Group

Excellent experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have dealt with several other car dealers recently and this, by far, was the best experience I have had. Michelle and Duke are wonderful. You can tell they really take pride in their business and in the cars they are selling. I will use them again and will refer others to them as well.

Really Nice Cars..Super Buying Experience..

by from Columbia ,sc |

Trust a car salesman? This always seemed like an oxymoron to me, until I got to know Duke and Michelle at Charlotte Auto Group. For me, customer service is huge. I did my due diligence starting out, big name dealership to dealership, being dragged through the mud in the process. An overwhelmingly awful experience, and a waste of time. So when I sat across from Michelle after finding one of their cars online, I was over it, and quite frankly was being rude from the start. She is amazing!! Within 5 minutes she had me laughing and pumped to buy the car.! No haggling whatsoever, and what for? The price was thousands below what I had been seeing for 2 weeks, the car was in perfect condition, clean carfax, detailed and looked brand new, as do all the cars I saw in their lot. Will never buy a car elsewhere. Save yourself a headache or two! Charlotte Auto Group is the place to buy your next vehicle.

Excellent Buying Experience, Really Nice People!

by from charlotte,nc |

As a young, single woman, I've never had a good experience when it comes to buying a used car. I've been taken advantage of and spent way too much money trying to repair a car that had been guaranteed to be reliable. That being said, my brother had bought a car from Duke and Michelle, raving about how wonderful they were, and how different they made the car-buying experience. He told me how knowledgeable and friendly they were and that they had detailed reports about repairs that had been made to the vehicle, if any, and a CarFax as well. While I was skeptical to trust another used car salesman, I decided to check out a car I had seen on their website. I was happy to discover that my brother really does know what he's talking about! :D Michelle is just a doll! You feel like old friends and she reminds me of my mom with how sweet and hilarious she is, something I feel is very rare to find in someone in this particular industry. Duke was extremely friendly, and very knowledgeable. I didn't feel like I was being led around in circles. The car was immaculate! Almost as if it had just rolled off the assembly line! I felt good in my decision to purchase the car, and I've been happy ever since. I've only had to do routine maintenance, and it drives like a dream! Best experience ever!!! I recommend Charlotte Auto Group to everyone. Don't hesitate to check them out!!!! You'll understand why when you get there!