Lux Cars Chicago

Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738

Great fast smooth buying experience

by from BUFFALO GROVE ,IL |

It was the best buying experience ,I test drove few cars ,I found a really nice 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC with very low miles. I didn't even have to negotiate too much ,the price was very close to my target price and they gave me a very reasonable price for my trade. I thought I would kill the whole Saturday at the dealership as usual. I was out in no time ,I was shocked with how fast they got the financing approved and paperwork done, and got my new car cleaned and washed for me. if you are looking for a car and want a fast courteous easy buy, check out LUX CARS CHICAGO

Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude

by from Lansing, IL |

They made it very fast and easy to purchase a car here. They are very friendly and helpful. Found a good price for me. Thanks again to Sherry for being patient with all those emails back and forth.

Give these guys a chance

by from Wisconsin |

AWESOME!!!! I love these guys great selections very competitive prices ask for Sherry. Will buy from them for my next auto. Don`t be foolish give them a look and a chance you won`t be disappointed.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Lake Saint Louis, Missouri |

We would like to thank Val Kats for making our purchase of our new car an awesome experience. We've discovered Lux Cars Chicago online and called for additional information. After speaking with our knowledgeable salesman Val, we started the application process immediately. Within 48 hours of applying for the car loan we received a phone call from Val asking when would we like to pick up our car. My wife and I made plans to arrive in Chicago where we were greeted at the airport by a staff member of the Lux Chicago Team. We were taken back to the dealership upon arrival and our car was displayed as soon as we got there. We immediately went for a test drive in which we were very satisfied and we started signing our loan documents. The process was very quick and professional. As we left the Chicago area, we felt very elated to do business with this high-class company. We were also excited to drive away in our dream car--BMW 550i! Way to go Lux Car Chicago!

Great Service and Help

by from Mechanicsburg, Pa |

My first experience at Bob Ruth Ford in Dillsburg was absolutely great and I would recommend it to anyone. Dave Galaspy listened to every word I said and didn't try to push anything on me that I had no interest in. On the road tests of my new 2012 Dodge Journey, he sat back and let me drive where and how I drive as I got the feel for the vehicle. When I asked to take it up Bowmansdale Hill to see how it handled on steep inclines, his response was "Let's Do it." Keith Palmer, the Sales Manager, apparaised my trade in and was completely honest with me about it. It surprised me that he apparaised it with a few hundred dollars more that I figured I could get for it. He knew what my old car meant to me and didn't speak bad of it in any way...even though it had it's problems. Thanks guys! I already passed your business cards out around work!

It was great experience

by from West Bloomfield, Michigan |

It was great experience, I am from Michigan, bought 2009 infiniti FX35 and it was %100 as described on the add. Alex (the salesman) made my life easy during that weekend, he was so flexible and cooperative and helped me a lot during my stay in Chicago. Adrian the financial manager was so organized and had all the paperwork done so fast. Carina as well shows very professional attitude in dealing with transferring the title from state to state. long story short, I had pleasure doing business with Lux Cars Chicago, and I do recommend them for friends.

It was great experience

by from West Bloomfield, Michigan |

Great long distance experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I had a very pleasant experience with Lux Cars! I had been looking for a red 2011 BMW 3-series convertible with oyster/black interior for about 3 months and found it on their website. I live in Texas and communicated back and forth with Val for over a week. He was wonderful! I asked him a slew of questions about the condition of the car and he always gave me very detailed responses. He sent me multiple pictures and videos of the car and was upfront about any imperfections. I flew into Chicago to view the car before purchase and it was everything Val represented it to be! The entire staff was very accommodating and helpful, which made the entire process seamless! I also really appreciated Earl going out to his way to make sure Val was taking care of all of my needs and inquiring if there was anything they could do to make my experience better. Thank you Val and Earl for making my long distant purchase such a pleasant experience!

Great Experience!!! (Hertz Car Sales,Jacksonville)

by from Jacksonville , FL |

The Experience at Hertz was a breeze ever since I walked through the door. Scott was great!!! He made sure that everything was taken care of for me. I ran into some hiccups the day I was originally suppose to get the car but Scott made sure my car was waiting for me when I got back. The transition from my Toyota to Nissan was absolutely awesome. I loved Hertz Car Sales in Jacksonville, I would recommend to anyone.

Highly recommend

by from Buffalo Grove, Il |

Bought used 2009 BMW 3 series and am very happy with how I was treated. Would recommend.