Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738

Patience pays off!

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

I don't normally write reviews, however, instead of complaining when something goes wrong, I figured why not compliment someone when things go right. That's my experience with the gentlemen at Lux Motors in Buffalo Grove. I went to them with with an unfortunate situation, when my Porsche 911 engine blew up. After contacting them, they sent a flat bed tow truck out to my house and took the car back to their dealership. I spent some time with Earl and Daniel, discussed my options and they searched for the perfect car to replace my 911. I received e-mails updating me with status of their search results, and once they found the car they believed fit my expectations, they had me in for an inspection and a test drive. Within days I was driving away with a beautiful BMW 650i Convertible, and the process couldn't have been smoother. It's a very impressive alternative to the larger dealership experience, and one that I hope to use again in the future.

lux cars chicago

by from Voorheesville , NY |

Bought. 2012 Range Rover Hse and had great experience with Lux, the staff was very accommodating and eager to make me feel comfortable about my long distance purchase. Daniel was my sales person and went beyond his duties to see to all the details to make this a smooth transaction. The car arrived and it is everything the dealership said. Thanks Lux!

Lux Cars was great to work with

by from Libertyville IL |

I had narrowed down my Jeep selection to a handful of dealerships. Lux had the best value in terms of condition of the Jeep and their price. They were easy to work with - no pressure, great with the kids and the whole buying process was relatively quick.

Great customer support.

by from florida |

I contacted Lux cars about a car for sale with some questions. The sales answered as many as he could. He sent the other questions to the general manger and he got back to me with answers. One of my questions was about the vehicle being in an accident. They had true frame come out and evaluate that car. It had the bumper cap replaced and know structural damage. I choose not to purchase the car because its triple black and I live in florida.

Lux Cars - Great Experience

by from Northbrook, IL |

Great dealership!! Sales and financing were very helpful and we got a great deal and exactly the car we were looking for.

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and the salesman Daniel was great! It was the best buying experience with any dealership I've ever visited. The staff was very friendly with great customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends or anyone in general who's looking for great service and quality cars. Thanks for all of your help Dan and Earl.

Great fast smooth buying experience

by from BUFFALO GROVE ,IL |

It was the best buying experience ,I test drove few cars ,I found a really nice 2008 Mercedes-Benz S550 4MATIC with very low miles. I didn't even have to negotiate too much ,the price was very close to my target price and they gave me a very reasonable price for my trade. I thought I would kill the whole Saturday at the dealership as usual. I was out in no time ,I was shocked with how fast they got the financing approved and paperwork done, and got my new car cleaned and washed for me. if you are looking for a car and want a fast courteous easy buy, check out LUX CARS CHICAGO

Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude

by from Lansing, IL |

They made it very fast and easy to purchase a car here. They are very friendly and helpful. Found a good price for me. Thanks again to Sherry for being patient with all those emails back and forth.

Give these guys a chance

by from Wisconsin |

AWESOME!!!! I love these guys great selections very competitive prices ask for Sherry. Will buy from them for my next auto. Don`t be foolish give them a look and a chance you won`t be disappointed.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Lake Saint Louis, Missouri |

We would like to thank Val Kats for making our purchase of our new car an awesome experience. We've discovered Lux Cars Chicago online and called for additional information. After speaking with our knowledgeable salesman Val, we started the application process immediately. Within 48 hours of applying for the car loan we received a phone call from Val asking when would we like to pick up our car. My wife and I made plans to arrive in Chicago where we were greeted at the airport by a staff member of the Lux Chicago Team. We were taken back to the dealership upon arrival and our car was displayed as soon as we got there. We immediately went for a test drive in which we were very satisfied and we started signing our loan documents. The process was very quick and professional. As we left the Chicago area, we felt very elated to do business with this high-class company. We were also excited to drive away in our dream car--BMW 550i! Way to go Lux Car Chicago!