Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738

Vehicle buying process

by from Sedona, AZ |

After researching the vehicles on the internet to find the vehicle and pricing for the one I wanted to purchase I found one through Car Gurus. The dealership was Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Avondale, AZ located at 10055 W. Papago Freeway, Avondale, AZ 85323. I conversed via mobile with Jonathan Conley and he said he would have the vehicle outside his front door with the keys on his desk. I drove 160 miles from my home. The place was comfortable without sharks hanging about pestering anyone but there if you needed them. Jonathan was exceptionally good by being there when I arrived, showing me the vehicle, and throughout the buying process. This was the best buying experience I have had at a dealership. I got what I wanted in a non-stressful environment thanks to Jonathan Conley. Highly recommend.

My new bmw (certified pre-owned)

by from Chicago, IL |

Alex (sales) and Adrian (Finance Mgr.) were extremely helpful. They stayed after close to get us the car we wanted. Thank you!!

AUDI S6,Alex is the best sale!!!

by from wood dale |

Within minutes of meeting Alex, I knew he genuinely wanted to do the right thing for myself . Definitely provided the best service ive received at a car dealership. Alex will definitely be the first person I call next time I decide to buy another vehicle. Alex is the best sales rep ever he took care of all my needs,is the best sales representative I have ever dealt with.Very pleased with his service very helpful and friendly.Referred by friend who is a customer of LUX CARS and glad I bought here. Very convenient and nice place to do business.Alex was very professional, honest and courteous!Service guy knows everything about german cars,I take good care of my car and only have 85k miles on it, so I wanna keep it up. I'm glad I finally found a repair shop I can trust. I will definitely be returning. Very pleased and I will be back to purchase another car from Alex and LUX CARS! Very well run dealership!!

Great Experience

by from skokie,il |

Chase helped us buy a great 2002 Lexus Rx300 Coach Edition. Great service all the way around - will recommend Chase and the dealership to everyone looking to buy a car.

Beamer Baby

by from minnesota |

Chase and Earl helped us find the BMW 335 convertible, wow! what a great place, great service and financing was so easy,would recommend anybody needing a great car at great price to see chase, earl and Adrian, Coming from minnesota was worth it!!

Mercedes Benz !

by from Chicago IL |

Got myself a new Mercedes Benz from here the other week. It runs great and they really worked with me when it came to finding the right car. I also had a very tight price limit and Earl G. really helped me out, now I am driving a lovely black Mercedes Benz. I totally recommend coming here to buy a used car. Great dealership.

Very satisfied! !!

by from Chicago |

When I walked into Lux Cars Chicago, I walked in feeling like a helpless car shopper. By the time I walked out of there I felt like I was part of their family. We had Chase as a salesman but that's not what he felt like. Chase was very friendly and personal he made the transaction as seamless as possible. The dealership had the car I was looking for and was hassle free. Like I said before the experience was wonderful. And if I were to recommend to anybody who is looking for a car, I would tell them look no further than Lux Cars Chicago.

jaguar of my dreams

by from coralville, iowa |

just got the jaguar xf from chase and earl at Luxcars great car, great place I came from iowa , love the car, love the service want a great car go to luxcarschicago, ask for chase they made everything easy

Great place excellent staff

by from Barrington il |

Chase and the entire staff at lux cars made our buying process so easy it was unbelievable the cars there are amazing if you need a great car this is the place to go Chsse , Adrian and earl are incredible at what they do go to luxcars Chicago you won't be dissapointed

Awesome Experience and Great Cutomer Service!!!

by from Palatine, IL |

Sales person I dealt with -- Chase.. This is a great dealer to buy from if youre looking to purchase a vehicle in the nw suburbs. From the first phone call I made to driving away in my new truck, Lux Cars made it easy. Chase is the salesman who I dealt with and he is great. Very laid back and easy going, not pushy at all. I was able to take my time, go on personal test drives and was not rushed at all. This place specializes in higher end pre-owned cars and trucks, but there prices are better then most dealerships. I went there to look at a Land Rover and ended up buying it. Even though im sure they deal with higher price tag customers, I was still treated with respect and felt appreciated for giving them my business. They even took a trade I had to get rid of which Im sure theyre not going to even sell there, and gave me around what I was hoping to get for it so im really happy with that. The new truck is amazing beautiful in and out -- all the cars I saw there were awesome. There were a couple minor things wrong with it but they fixed them no questions asked for free after I bought the car.. They have a full service dept. And the finance aspect of my purchase was smooth and easy as well. My oldest daughter turns 16 in june and I will definitely be coming back here to get her new car.. Definitely recommend checking out Lux Cars in Buffalo Grove if youre in the market for a new car..