Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738 Used 866-781-5738

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

My husband and I were looking for a particular "year, make and model" vehicle. We happened to find Lux Cars Chicago on the internet and contacted them over the phone. From our initial conversation with Lux Cars Chicago (Alex Petlakh) we felt like we were valued potential customers. Alex displayed honesty, integrity and friendliness from the beginning of the process of buying our vehicle to the end. We were treated as if we were friends or family. Everyone at Lux Cars Chicago were simply wonderful. We got the vehicle we wanted with zero stress or hassle! There is no doubt we will continue to give Lux Cars Chicago our business when purchasing a vehicle. What a great Team of People!

Awesome service

by from Louisville my |

Thank you Earl and Daniel I really love my RangeRover, you guys have been the best , prompt response from the very first call, continue to follow up with any new information, courteous staff and most of all you care about your customers and for that I want to say thank you for all and Merry Christmas/ Happy New Years to you and your families. I have told some many friends and family about you and I will continue to express my happiness and wonderful experience .. Thank you .

Very Easy People To Work With

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Purchased a 2013 Lexus GS350 AWD from LUX Cars and the experience was great. No hard sales pitches, friendly people, and great price. I was looking at the same vehicle in Minneapolis area and Lux Cars had better equipped vehicle for much better price. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. Thank you for your help with my vehicle purchase.

Great Experience

by from Palatine, IL |

The service and attention from everyone involved was outstanding. They were great to work with. I was very happy with the pricing as well. The entire purchasing process went very smooth. I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a quality used car to stop by LUX Cars Chicago in Buffalo Grove.

Patience pays off!

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

I don't normally write reviews, however, instead of complaining when something goes wrong, I figured why not compliment someone when things go right. That's my experience with the gentlemen at Lux Motors in Buffalo Grove. I went to them with with an unfortunate situation, when my Porsche 911 engine blew up. After contacting them, they sent a flat bed tow truck out to my house and took the car back to their dealership. I spent some time with Earl and Daniel, discussed my options and they searched for the perfect car to replace my 911. I received e-mails updating me with status of their search results, and once they found the car they believed fit my expectations, they had me in for an inspection and a test drive. Within days I was driving away with a beautiful BMW 650i Convertible, and the process couldn't have been smoother. It's a very impressive alternative to the larger dealership experience, and one that I hope to use again in the future.

lux cars chicago

by from Voorheesville , NY |

Bought. 2012 Range Rover Hse and had great experience with Lux, the staff was very accommodating and eager to make me feel comfortable about my long distance purchase. Daniel was my sales person and went beyond his duties to see to all the details to make this a smooth transaction. The car arrived and it is everything the dealership said. Thanks Lux!

Lux Cars was great to work with

by from Libertyville IL |

I had narrowed down my Jeep selection to a handful of dealerships. Lux had the best value in terms of condition of the Jeep and their price. They were easy to work with - no pressure, great with the kids and the whole buying process was relatively quick.

Great customer support.

by from florida |

I contacted Lux cars about a car for sale with some questions. The sales answered as many as he could. He sent the other questions to the general manger and he got back to me with answers. One of my questions was about the vehicle being in an accident. They had true frame come out and evaluate that car. It had the bumper cap replaced and know structural damage. I choose not to purchase the car because its triple black and I live in florida.

Lux Cars - Great Experience

by from Northbrook, IL |

Great dealership!! Sales and financing were very helpful and we got a great deal and exactly the car we were looking for.

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and the salesman Daniel was great! It was the best buying experience with any dealership I've ever visited. The staff was very friendly with great customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends or anyone in general who's looking for great service and quality cars. Thanks for all of your help Dan and Earl.