Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738

Bad experience, several issues

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Buyer beware. Here are my issues: 1.) Car had a bent wheel and rain sensor for intermittent wipers was malfunctioning. I didn't notice these until shortly after purchase. I was told everything checked out. 2.) Only one key fob. 3.) No owners manual. Because of this, amongst not having instructions on how to use the features of the vehicle, I cannot pair cell phone to the hands-free Bluetooth because I don't have the passkey. 4.) They tried to change agreed upon deal during financing and purchasing write-up. Upon pointing that out, the finance person was not very pleasant, or thankful for my business. Somewhat rude actually.

Customer service lacking

by from Arlington hts |

This dealership is all for customer service before you buy the car but once you buy the car they become a stanger. Brought in car for free oil change.. was questioned about the free old change... was treated rudely for the entire 90 minutes I was there. No car wash or anything. I will never bring back my car there for any service.

Worst service ever

by from Chicago, IL |

Very disappointed with service and promises by the salemans. Bought a used car that only had one key and missing sunshade clips. We were told we can come back in 2 days for the parts. Then we get a call that we actually have to go to the car dealer that is over an hour away to get the second set of keys. And since we'll be at the dealership, we should have gotten our sunshade clips too but Alec from Lux said it's too expensive and is forcing us to go back to them for it. Not only does this put an extra 200 miles on my newly puchased car, but it's 2 days of my personal time. But the problem now is that Lux Cars can't get our shade clips and is claiming that they are no longer produced. However, I just called my local car dealership and they have them in stock! Will NEVER go back to Lux Cars nor recommend them. WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!

luxcars

by from Niles |

awesome car,very happy! great professional service.