Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738

Rude customer service

by from New York |

First of all thank u Joe for saving me money on a long trip. Now the story. I live in New York and found a car at this "dealership". My wife and I decided to call and negotiate about the price, to save couple hundreds for the flight. After I started talking about the price I was treated differently. I felt myself like I was cheap. I totally change my mind on this purchase. After I read all this reviews I glad I did not waste my time.

great customer service

by from baltimore,maryland |

want to write a review on cook volkswagon rep andre rode and manager who made it possible for me to get a car even when i was discouraged. i would highly recommend their services to anyone that looking for a automobile they work very hard at what they do to help anyone. thank you for everything.......yvonne fallin

2005 Audi A8L

by from Lynchburg, Tennessee |

These guys at LUX Cars were extremely professional. We traveled over 10 hours from southern Tennessee to purchase our car that we found on their website. Everything was ready when we arrived and there were no unexpected surprises. Honestly, we half way anticipated a bait and switch scam or some high pressure tom-foolery after we got down to brass tacks on negotiation. But nope.......everything went as promised! After the test drive we noted a few details that needed attention. The sales staff immediately took the car to the repair technicians and everything was addressed without discussion! The financing was fair and presented as it was promised to us over the phone. This was a pleasureable buying experience and we have no buyer's remorse or ill feelings! Thank you Val at LUX Cars for taking care of us!

be aware

by from chicago. |

I will not buy car from them again I bought car for my wife they sold me bad car and will not recommend any body to buy car from them thats all I can say worse car ever.

BUYER BE AWARE!!!

by from New York |

I purchased a car (with warranty) for my wife as a Mother's Day gift from this place (5 year loan not cheap!!!!!) After driving the car, we felt something was not right so we took the car to another dealer (brand name of the car) for a diagnostic. The results showed the car needed $5,000 in repairs which is not covered by the so call "warranty" they sold me. Please note all of this happened within a week of buying the car. Now the dealer refuse to fix the car which they sold. They suggested that I take it to a "car shop" which may cost me cheaper to fix. They refuse to take responsibility for selling a car in need of serious repairs. I purchase the car under the assumption that it was in good condition. This whole experience with this dealership has been a nightmare. Just be careful and request a diagnostic from them before you buy anything here.

Worked hard

by from Goshen,IN |

These guys went above and beyond for me. They had the vehicle i wanted and found the finacing i needed. I will be back for my next car.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Thank you!

by from Naperville IL |

Very smooth buying process! Very friendly and helpful staff! Thank you!

Happy gal

by from Chicago, il |

Purchased a car from this dealership in January. Staff was very professional and friendly. It seemed to be pretty busy on the Saturday I was there and all the sales people were busy with other customers. Regardless the manager came up to me and helped me out until a sales person was available. I ended up testing driving the BMW I saw online and within an hour I was driving away with it. All in all I had a terrific experience and would definitely go back!

Great Customer service

by from Deerfield, IL |

First and foremost I would like to say that the dealership is beautiful. When you walk in. You get greeted with respect from a Receptionist. Then you get offered either Coffee, water, or Starbucks while you speak to the Associate, which they brew in the waiting area for the guests. The sales associates were all very kind and courteous of my time schedule I was on. I told the Sales associate what features I was looking for and I got to choose from many vehicle. I did a trade in from a Infiniti G35 to a Infiniti FX 35. Got a reasonable trade in value.I had my own finance company that I was working with but Lux Cars offered me a better rate and saved me some money in the long run. Love the car. Love the Price, Love the Customer Service. Would recommend this dealer to to all ! At the end of the sale I had a manager come out and introduced himself and also thanked me for my business.

Great service!

by from Detroit, MI |

I recently purchased a BMW from Chicago Lux Cars. I saw the car online and was wary about purchasing a car online as this was my first time purchasing a vehicle online. I decided to take my chances because the car was exactly what I wanted. Upon entering the dealership I was very impressed. There was a bright orange Lamborghini in the front of the showroom! All the staff looked really sharp and I was greeted almost immediately by a salesperson. We proceeded to test drive the car that I was interested in. The sales person seemed to know a great deal about the car and was able to answer all my questions. After completing the purchase the general manager Mark thanked me for the business .All in all this was a great experience. Now two weeks later I love driving my car and am extremely happy with my purchase. If any of my family or friends need a car I will definitely refer them to Lux and take advantage of their referral program Thanks Lux!