Lux Cars Chicago

Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738

Very friendly and helpful staff! Thank you!

by from Naperville IL |

Very smooth buying process! Very friendly and helpful staff! Thank you!

Happy gal

by from Chicago, il |

Purchased a car from this dealership in January. Staff was very professional and friendly. It seemed to be pretty busy on the Saturday I was there and all the sales people were busy with other customers. Regardless the manager came up to me and helped me out until a sales person was available. I ended up testing driving the BMW I saw online and within an hour I was driving away with it. All in all I had a terrific experience and would definitely go back!

Great Customer service

by from Deerfield, IL |

First and foremost I would like to say that the dealership is beautiful. When you walk in. You get greeted with respect from a Receptionist. Then you get offered either Coffee, water, or Starbucks while you speak to the Associate, which they brew in the waiting area for the guests. The sales associates were all very kind and courteous of my time schedule I was on. I told the Sales associate what features I was looking for and I got to choose from many vehicle. I did a trade in from a Infiniti G35 to a Infiniti FX 35. Got a reasonable trade in value.I had my own finance company that I was working with but Lux Cars offered me a better rate and saved me some money in the long run. Love the car. Love the Price, Love the Customer Service. Would recommend this dealer to to all ! At the end of the sale I had a manager come out and introduced himself and also thanked me for my business.

Great service!

by from Detroit, MI |

I recently purchased a BMW from Chicago Lux Cars. I saw the car online and was wary about purchasing a car online as this was my first time purchasing a vehicle online. I decided to take my chances because the car was exactly what I wanted. Upon entering the dealership I was very impressed. There was a bright orange Lamborghini in the front of the showroom! All the staff looked really sharp and I was greeted almost immediately by a salesperson. We proceeded to test drive the car that I was interested in. The sales person seemed to know a great deal about the car and was able to answer all my questions. After completing the purchase the general manager Mark thanked me for the business .All in all this was a great experience. Now two weeks later I love driving my car and am extremely happy with my purchase. If any of my family or friends need a car I will definitely refer them to Lux and take advantage of their referral program Thanks Lux!

Update to review "Avoid at all cost" - issue fixed

by from Highland Park, IL |

This is an update to the review below titled "Avoid at all cost". Unfortunately cars.com won?t let me edit, update and/or remove original review once it has been posted on the site. Instead car.com advises to post a new follow up review. So here it goes, following my review of LUX on 01/28, I was contacted by the dealership management with various options to resolve service problem. At first I was surprised to hear back from LUX, but then realized that this company is really striving to provide great service to its clients. The issue was resolved. I realize problems happen from time to time, but I am glad that LUX was able to follow through and get things done right. Kudos LUX!

Avoid at all cost

by from Highland Park, IL |

This review will cover my personal experience of the first visit to LUX dealership. Driving by the dealership, first thing that caught my eye was number of luxury cars on the lot. There were BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hummer vehicles waiting to be sold. At first, my impression was dealer sells luxury cars, thus service department must be a top notch. My BMW needed a simple procedure done to connect an already pre-wired radar detector to the 12V power source in the fuse box. Pretty simple task to check an available slot in the fuse box, measure power output, and then connect to the fuse slot with already pre-installed add-a-fuse kit equipped with 2AMP fuse to protect radar. I explained the task to the service manager, and an hour later got my car back with the radar running. Two days later battery service light turned on the dashboard, and radar permanently shutoff. On the third day car would not start at all. BMW road side assistance towed the car to the local BMW dealer. Upon inspection, BMW mechanic informed me that radar was connected improperly, it caused a shortening of the electrical system. Turns out that LUX mechanics failed to connect radar using a proper fuse connection; they just stuck a piece of wire into the fuse box, threw out a safety fuse and improperly grounded connection. To make a long story short, BMW now threatens to void warranty on the car; also I am now liable for BMW towing and service charges, as outage caused by improper work that caused vehicle to break. Lesson learned. Think twice before taking your nice car to ?what seem to be a legitimate? LUX dealer. I realize inconvenience and failure happen from time to time. My first, and now last, experience with LUX showed unprofessionalism of the service department, negligence that caused vehicle damage and financial loss. Hope this review helps for those who consider servicing their car at LUX.

Great Service

by from Evanston, IL |

Wonderful people and great service. We just (at the end of Dec. 2012) bought a BMW ActiveHybrid7 and couldn't be happier. Everybody, especially the owner took wonderful care of us and made the process pretty painless. They gave us a fair deal for our trade in and made the process of transferring plates and registration a one-stop shop. We will certainly be back the next time we are in the market for another BMW.

Bad experience, several issues

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Buyer beware. Here are my issues: 1.) Car had a bent wheel and rain sensor for intermittent wipers was malfunctioning. I didn't notice these until shortly after purchase. I was told everything checked out. 2.) Only one key fob. 3.) No owners manual. Because of this, amongst not having instructions on how to use the features of the vehicle, I cannot pair cell phone to the hands-free Bluetooth because I don't have the passkey. 4.) They tried to change agreed upon deal during financing and purchasing write-up. Upon pointing that out, the finance person was not very pleasant, or thankful for my business. Somewhat rude actually.

Customer service lacking

by from Arlington hts |

This dealership is all for customer service before you buy the car but once you buy the car they become a stanger. Brought in car for free oil change.. was questioned about the free old change... was treated rudely for the entire 90 minutes I was there. No car wash or anything. I will never bring back my car there for any service.

Worst service ever

by from Chicago, IL |

Very disappointed with service and promises by the salemans. Bought a used car that only had one key and missing sunshade clips. We were told we can come back in 2 days for the parts. Then we get a call that we actually have to go to the car dealer that is over an hour away to get the second set of keys. And since we'll be at the dealership, we should have gotten our sunshade clips too but Alec from Lux said it's too expensive and is forcing us to go back to them for it. Not only does this put an extra 200 miles on my newly puchased car, but it's 2 days of my personal time. But the problem now is that Lux Cars can't get our shade clips and is claiming that they are no longer produced. However, I just called my local car dealership and they have them in stock! Will NEVER go back to Lux Cars nor recommend them. WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!