Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738 Used866-781-5738

Great Buying Experience

by from Lewiston, ID |

Thanks to Chase and Adrian we got a great deal on a Porsche Cayenne. They went above and beyond to get us what we needed for a fair price.

EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Chicago,Il |

Was looking for a BMW for a long time, luckily i stumbled upon these guys. The staff was so helpful in directing me to the car of my dreams. When i left i felt like i was a car expert, they made the process so smooth and easy after testing all the cars i was in and out in under an hour. They got me a loan and my plates on the spot so i didn't have to do anything, besides the fact that they had the best price. Would strongly recommended these guys to anyone looking for a used car..... it would be silly to go anywhere else.

GREAT DEAL!! AWESOME CAR!!

by from Hinsdale, IL |

This was by far my the best experience in purchasing a car in a long time!! When I arrived to the dealership the car was sitting in front ready for me to test drive. Val, my salesperson, was super nice and very professional and I never felt pressured into buying the car, even though I spent 3 hours trying to make my decision. The whole deal went very smoothly and I was driving my new BMW X5 shortly after signing the paperwork. If you're looking for a great deal on a quality used car than you should definitely give this guys a try!! very highly recommended!! Thanks Val and Lux Cars!!

great service

by from Chicago il |

I was looking for a new car. Got a great deal on my trade in as well as the car that I needed.

Worth it!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Very much enjoying my BMW 3 series I recently purchased from Lux. I had an overall friendly and easy experience. Once we agreed on a fair and decent price within my budget, the rest of the deal went on to be smooth sailing. Me and my husband will return to buy our daughter a new car as well.

awesome

by from Elk Grove Village |

Great team of guys. I would definitely recommend going and checking out this dealership for your next car. good experience.

Great experience

by from Indianapolis. IN |

M better half and I drove up from Indy to look at a vehicle I found at another dealership, we were very disappointed in that vehicle so I looked online and found Lux and even though we were hesitant we decided to run by and see if the vehicle they listed was as nice as they said. It was and after dealing with the guys we drove it home. I love it and the next used vehicle I buy will be from them. We had a great experience and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Great service, Great people

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2007 jeep wrangler 2 weeks ago. I was kind of iffy buying a jeep from a luxury car dealer, but I was impressed. Michael, the salesman there was very helpful. My jeep has 7000 dollars in upgrades, & Michael knew exactly what he was talking about. He answered all the questions I needed answered. He wasn't just trying to sell me a car, he gave valuable input. It's the first car I bought, they were very helpful with bringing the price down a bit, & with monthly rates, they helped out a lot as well. Great customer service, & very friendly people. If your look for a new or used car, I highly suggest checking this place out.

What I asked for and First car purchase on line

by from Johns Island, SC |

I spoke with Julian on this purchase. Im from South Carolina Charleston area. I was searching for a nice camaro with an LS1 over 6 months. All the cars I have encounterd the cars were ran thru an abused with ? car faxes. I was just frustated and tired and wanted to give up on the peace of American Muscle Car History. Then I saw this car the car faxes were ready and available which put me at ease because of nothing to hide. I called and spoke with Julian and like most guys I had a laundry list of question on the car. Julian answered every last one and the ones he was not sure he found out for me quickly. Being that I just didnt have the time to go to the dealership in person I was worried. Julian sent me pics and video the works. We worked out a reasonable price and shipping cost on the car. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would do business and send customers Julians way. Thanks Lux Cars

Rude customer service

by from New York |

First of all thank u Joe for saving me money on a long trip. Now the story. I live in New York and found a car at this "dealership". My wife and I decided to call and negotiate about the price, to save couple hundreds for the flight. After I started talking about the price I was treated differently. I felt myself like I was cheap. I totally change my mind on this purchase. After I read all this reviews I glad I did not waste my time.