Lux Cars Chicago

88 Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Used 866-781-5738 Used 866-781-5738

awesome

by from Elk Grove Village |

Great team of guys. I would definitely recommend going and checking out this dealership for your next car. good experience.

Great experience

by from Indianapolis. IN |

M better half and I drove up from Indy to look at a vehicle I found at another dealership, we were very disappointed in that vehicle so I looked online and found Lux and even though we were hesitant we decided to run by and see if the vehicle they listed was as nice as they said. It was and after dealing with the guys we drove it home. I love it and the next used vehicle I buy will be from them. We had a great experience and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Great service, Great people

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a 2007 jeep wrangler 2 weeks ago. I was kind of iffy buying a jeep from a luxury car dealer, but I was impressed. Michael, the salesman there was very helpful. My jeep has 7000 dollars in upgrades, & Michael knew exactly what he was talking about. He answered all the questions I needed answered. He wasn't just trying to sell me a car, he gave valuable input. It's the first car I bought, they were very helpful with bringing the price down a bit, & with monthly rates, they helped out a lot as well. Great customer service, & very friendly people. If your look for a new or used car, I highly suggest checking this place out.

What I asked for and First car purchase on line

by from Johns Island, SC |

I spoke with Julian on this purchase. Im from South Carolina Charleston area. I was searching for a nice camaro with an LS1 over 6 months. All the cars I have encounterd the cars were ran thru an abused with ? car faxes. I was just frustated and tired and wanted to give up on the peace of American Muscle Car History. Then I saw this car the car faxes were ready and available which put me at ease because of nothing to hide. I called and spoke with Julian and like most guys I had a laundry list of question on the car. Julian answered every last one and the ones he was not sure he found out for me quickly. Being that I just didnt have the time to go to the dealership in person I was worried. Julian sent me pics and video the works. We worked out a reasonable price and shipping cost on the car. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would do business and send customers Julians way. Thanks Lux Cars

Rude customer service

by from New York |

First of all thank u Joe for saving me money on a long trip. Now the story. I live in New York and found a car at this "dealership". My wife and I decided to call and negotiate about the price, to save couple hundreds for the flight. After I started talking about the price I was treated differently. I felt myself like I was cheap. I totally change my mind on this purchase. After I read all this reviews I glad I did not waste my time.

great customer service

by from baltimore,maryland |

want to write a review on cook volkswagon rep andre rode and manager who made it possible for me to get a car even when i was discouraged. i would highly recommend their services to anyone that looking for a automobile they work very hard at what they do to help anyone. thank you for everything.......yvonne fallin

2005 Audi A8L

by from Lynchburg, Tennessee |

These guys at LUX Cars were extremely professional. We traveled over 10 hours from southern Tennessee to purchase our car that we found on their website. Everything was ready when we arrived and there were no unexpected surprises. Honestly, we half way anticipated a bait and switch scam or some high pressure tom-foolery after we got down to brass tacks on negotiation. But nope.......everything went as promised! After the test drive we noted a few details that needed attention. The sales staff immediately took the car to the repair technicians and everything was addressed without discussion! The financing was fair and presented as it was promised to us over the phone. This was a pleasureable buying experience and we have no buyer's remorse or ill feelings! Thank you Val at LUX Cars for taking care of us!

be aware

by from chicago. |

I will not buy car from them again I bought car for my wife they sold me bad car and will not recommend any body to buy car from them thats all I can say worse car ever.

BUYER BE AWARE!!!

by from New York |

I purchased a car (with warranty) for my wife as a Mother's Day gift from this place (5 year loan not cheap!!!!!) After driving the car, we felt something was not right so we took the car to another dealer (brand name of the car) for a diagnostic. The results showed the car needed $5,000 in repairs which is not covered by the so call "warranty" they sold me. Please note all of this happened within a week of buying the car. Now the dealer refuse to fix the car which they sold. They suggested that I take it to a "car shop" which may cost me cheaper to fix. They refuse to take responsibility for selling a car in need of serious repairs. I purchase the car under the assumption that it was in good condition. This whole experience with this dealership has been a nightmare. Just be careful and request a diagnostic from them before you buy anything here.

Worked hard

by from Goshen,IN |

These guys went above and beyond for me. They had the vehicle i wanted and found the finacing i needed. I will be back for my next car.