Infiniti of Little Rock

Infiniti of Little Rock

15 Colonel Glenn Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 877-390-8845
Used 877-380-9546

Formerly Ellis Infiniti, Infiniti of Little Rock is now a proud member of the Fenton Motors family

Personal, Professional, Attentive

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I contacted Ellis Infiniti with a specific terms for purchasing a vehicle. The sales manager responded promptly to my request explaining specially that he would to try to meet my needs, out was awesome, he described how he would be able meet my and do my his best to offer me and made every effort to make sure that I was satisfied before I presented to the dealership to test drive the vehicle I had in mind. He then turned me over to a very mannerable you man whose personal and customer service skills w were amazing. He went over every detail with me concerning my purchase, checking every thing and ensuring that I understood all forms. During the review and test drive, he was very detailed and described and demonstrated all amenities and functions within.reason about the car. He was quick to respond to my questions once I left the lot. I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson, the young man has skills. During the final stage, the finance manager was just as wonderful, he was courteous and detailed. The whole experience was painless, comfortable and with respect to me add if err the only customer in the dealership. It was nice to feel as if I were the most important lesson on the room. If all experiences at Ellis are this awesome is I would not be surprised if the ddealership is rated the best in the state.

March 28, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to allow me to assist the Great Queen Sharon!! Enjoy your G37!! -Jerrold

I BOUGHT AN INFINITI!

by from Jacksonville, AR |

I just bought a slightly used 2013 Infiniti from Jerrold Browning. He was super nice and very responsive! Thanks Jerrold!

JERROLD BROWNING - FIRST CLASS SALESMAN!

by from Little Rock, AR |

I recently purchased an Infiniti from Fenton Infiniti and it was such a pleasure to work with Mr. Browning! He was very professional and accommodating to my needs. I understood everything I needed to know about the vehicle before I left and appreciated his attention to the details and the overall great customer service that I received! If I could rate Mr. Browning on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most satisfied, he would get a 12! Oh, and did I say....I LOVE MY CAR!!!!

Very unprofessional practices

by from Little Rock |

Very unprofessional practices. Verbally agreed over the phone and via text message on price of car. Salesman told my son to be there in one hour with the cash to pick up the car. While he was on his way to pick it up he texted (did not call - sent a text message) that the car was sold. Tried to make up excuses and literally lied about the circumstances. Did not expect this from Infiniti. Very low level management skills. Very disappointing.

October 1, 2014

Hi! First I want to thank you for your feedback and let you know that the salesperson that you had this experience with is no longer with us! We would love to earn your business in the future. When you are in the market again come by and see me. I look forward to helping!! - Jerrold

purchased a new vehicle

by from Pine Bluff, AR |

I hade a good, smooth experience purchasing my new car from Jerrord Browning. And Tim made the paper work a breeze as well. I would highly recommend this dealer.

October 14, 2014

Thanks!!!!!!!! We hope everything is working out for you! -Jerrold

Loving My New Car!

by from Little Rock, AR |

As a female - and first time buyer, I was extremely apprehensive about shopping for a new car. After doing some browsing online, I immediately noticed a red Lexus IS 350. I contacted the dealership and was directed to Jerrold Browning. My entire process was a lot easier than I anticipated. Jerrold was extremely helpful and easy to work with. He made my first time buying experience a great one & I genuinely appreciate his efforts!

October 1, 2014

We worked together to get it done! Enjoy your Lexus!! -Jerrold

Great experience

by from Sherwood, Ar |

I called Infiniti and Jerrald Browning got me in my new vehicle fast and easy. It was hassle free and the best car buying we experience I had thus far. The dealership is great overall and Jerrald answered and all my questions and got me everything I needed. I would recommend anyone to visit this dealership and allow Jerrald to assist you with your every need.

Great Services

by from Little Rock, AR |

I purchased a 2011 BMW 328I Coupe from Infiniti yesterday. The sales guy Jerrold Browning was great from our first phone call to the buying process he was very professional. Aaron was also very professional and helpful. Tim also was very professional and closing the financial part of the deal. My time there with those guys was great.

by from NLR,AR |

I was referred by a friend to the salesman (Jerrold Browning). I contacted this young man around December 2013 requesting. some basic info. I was interested in a truck the QX56. If, I remembered correctly the first time we communicated was by telephone. I wasn't ready to purchase but had the desire to maybe look. Jerrold emailed me a few times after January and inquired whether if I was still interested. I gave me a call and said yes but I think it will be around April. I think it was around early February he emailed asked how I was doing and that he was ready to help me in purchasing my truck. I appreciate Jerrold very for his patience because I was procrastinating. I finally drove out to the dealership around 17th February and met Jerrold for first time I person. I was impressed very well groomed, professional, and mannerism was excellent. Just what I anticipated from all conversation on the phone. He had a customer at the time but he asked if I could for about 20 minutes. He finished with the customer. I told him, I found a truck, I liked. he immediate went in got the keys and took on a test drive. I drove the truck but before I did Jerrold gave me

by from North Little Rock, AR |