Infiniti of Little Rock

Service 888-337-0397 Service 888-337-0397

, Infiniti of Little Rock is now a proud member of the Everett family

Quick and Easy

by from Van Buren, Arkansas |

I found my car online, made a few emails to the internet sales man, Jerrold Browning. And within a few days, I was off driving in my new QX70. Service was great and could not ask for anything more. I had a 2006 FX35 prior to my new 2014 QX70. There was a ton of differences regarding the tech. Jerrold went over all of the differences and made me feel very comfortable.

Infiniti of Little Rock responded to this review

March 30, 2014

Mike thanks for working with us and we would love to do business with you in the future! -Jerrold

2014 Infinity

by from Sheridan, Arkansas |

Nick worked with my husband and I for almost a year to help us find the perfect vehicle for us and our finances. We are very pleased with our overall experience with Everett Infinity.

Outstanding Dealership!

by from West Monroe, Louisiana |

We were searching dealers in Louisiana, Arkansas and Texas for Infiniti QX60s. No dealership had the exact vehicle we wanted nor offered any incentive that motivated us to make a drive of 200 plus miles except Everett Infiniti of Little Rock. We talked to David Crayne on the phone and described the vehicle we wanted. Everett did not have that vehicle in stock, but David found us the exact vehicle we wanted and had it delivered to their dealership the very next day. The deal Everett Infiniti offered us was too good to be true (for both the new vehicle price and our old car trade value). We literally purchased the vehicle over the phone. When we got to the dealership, our QX60 was prepped and ready for us. We signed a few documents received an extensive vehicle orientation and were ready to leave within the hour. Got an exceptional loan rate too. Highly recommend the dealership and David Crayne to anyone ready to buy a new or used vehicle. If you are serious about buying a vehicle, you won't be disappointed with Everett!

Great service, great people

by from Crossett,AR |

Great service and great people. Great buying experience and customer service. Will never buy from another dealer! The Everett family is the best!

New Ownership - New Problem

by from Little Rock, AR |

One of the biggest reasons for purchasing my Infiniti seven years ago was the dealership's outstanding service department. Honestly, I met with the service managers at three dealerships and THEN decided to purchase an Infiniti. Theory: my relationship with the sales team lasts a few days, but the relationship with the service department is long-term. Years later, the service department is the single reason why my next car will not be an Infiniti...even though I LOVE my car and had planned on replacing it with a newer model. Sadly, service has greatly declined since the dealership changed owners. After many mishaps in the past two years (misdiagnosed problems, shoddy work, discovery of a large tool left under the hood, failure to return calls), I have lost confidence in their service department.

Great Servive

by from Little Rock , AR |

I recently made an appointment with Nick Hill at Everett Infiniti, formerly Ellis Infinitii, to look at two Sun's and pick up some literature. I am a mature woman accustomed to young people not listening when they are providing a service. Mr. Hill was a breath of fresh air, he not only listened but he delivered on my list of needs and wants. I did not go to the Dealership to purchase a vehicle. I am please to say I did purchase just what I needed in part due to the level of service provided by Nick Hill.

Very promp and curteous

by from Arkansas |

I recently had my qx56 serviced at a different dealership, and they found a repair that needed to be corrected, they quoted me $5k... So I called this dealership to compare prices, and this dealership was &1300.00 less... We're do you think I will get it repaired(?) Arron this service manager( I think) was very friendly and gave me hope that it could be a problem that may be corrected for a lot less $$$$,. Thank You for taking the time to visit with me. Don

I BOUGHT AN INFINITI!

by from Jacksonville, AR |

I just bought a slightly used 2013 Infiniti from Jerrold Browning. He was super nice and very responsive! Thanks Jerrold!

JERROLD BROWNING - FIRST CLASS SALESMAN!

by from Little Rock, AR |

I recently purchased an Infiniti from Fenton Infiniti and it was such a pleasure to work with Mr. Browning! He was very professional and accommodating to my needs. I understood everything I needed to know about the vehicle before I left and appreciated his attention to the details and the overall great customer service that I received! If I could rate Mr. Browning on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most satisfied, he would get a 12! Oh, and did I say....I LOVE MY CAR!!!!

Very unprofessional practices

by from Little Rock |

Very unprofessional practices. Verbally agreed over the phone and via text message on price of car. Salesman told my son to be there in one hour with the cash to pick up the car. While he was on his way to pick it up he texted (did not call - sent a text message) that the car was sold. Tried to make up excuses and literally lied about the circumstances. Did not expect this from Infiniti. Very low level management skills. Very disappointing.

Infiniti of Little Rock responded to this review

October 1, 2014

Hi! First I want to thank you for your feedback and let you know that the salesperson that you had this experience with is no longer with us! We would love to earn your business in the future. When you are in the market again come by and see me. I look forward to helping!! - Jerrold