Infiniti of Little Rock

15 Colonel Glenn Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 877-390-8845
Used 877-380-9546
Service 888-337-0397

Formerly Ellis Infiniti, Infiniti of Little Rock is now a proud member of the Fenton Motors family

Avoid!

by from Little Rock |

I have had terrible experiences with thus dealership. When my car was in a crash this dealer did not talk to the body shop that was fixing my car. I had to call Infinity and refer messages to the body shop. Then my vehicle was given to Infinity to work on the electronics. Well my vehicle sat there for about a week+ before they started working. Once I received my car back the trunks electronics did not work or the door handles keyless entry. It was as if they did not even work on it! To top it all of they INCORRECTLY input my mileage into their system ruining our title and carfax! This place is a nightmare. They know of the incorrect mileage however it could be months before they fix it because that's apparently how they operate.

Service Department disappointed me

by from Little Rock, AR |

I scheduled an appointment for diagnostic and minor repair. The service team damaged my seat and didn't want to accept responsibility for the damages. After going back and forth with the service manager he assured me that they would make it right. He promised to call me back with the info needed to get my vehicle repaired. He never did. Its unfortunate that a well paying customer has to be treated in this manner.

ripped off

by from littel rock ar |

overpriced parts on repairs ie $30.00 belt really only $9.00 Infiniti MSRP quite a markup check your invoices something called a parts pricing matrix

Infiniti of Little Rock responded to this review

October 23, 2012

We regret that you feel this way, and I would like to hear more about your particular situation. Please Call Clark at 501-940-7961 or 855-253-9175

World class service

by from Little rock |

At 6 on a friday evening I had trouble with my retractable hardtop. I called and Scott answered. He assisted with roadside assistance, waited until 815 until I arrived with the wrecker, had a loaner car ready and a smile on his face. My husband was out of town so he appreciated the world class service too. Chris the sales manager waited with Scott with assurance that the car would be repaired ASAP. I could not ask for better customer service!

Infiniti of Little Rock responded to this review

October 20, 2012

Thanks so much, we're here to assist always