Infiniti of Little Rock

15 Colonel Glenn Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 877-390-8845
Used 877-380-9546
Service 888-337-0397

Formerly Ellis Infiniti, Infiniti of Little Rock is now a proud member of the Fenton Motors family

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I was referred by a friend to the salesman (Jerrold Browning). I contacted this young man around December 2013 requesting. some basic info. I was interested in a truck the QX56. If, I remembered correctly the first time we communicated was by telephone. I wasn't ready to purchase but had the desire to maybe look. Jerrold emailed me a few times after January and inquired whether if I was still interested. I gave me a call and said yes but I think it will be around April. I think it was around early February he emailed asked how I was doing and that he was ready to help me in purchasing my truck. I appreciate Jerrold very for his patience because I was procrastinating. I finally drove out to the dealership around 17th February and met Jerrold for first time I person. I was impressed very well groomed, professional, and mannerism was excellent. Just what I anticipated from all conversation on the phone. He had a customer at the time but he asked if I could for about 20 minutes. He finished with the customer. I told him, I found a truck, I liked. he immediate went in got the keys and took on a test drive. I drove the truck but before I did Jerrold gave me

by from NLR,AR |

by from NLR,AR |

Best Vehicle Buying Experience Ever Had

by from Little Rock |

In my 50 years of buying vehicles is the first time I ever dealt with an auto dealer customer representative that exhibited such professionalism as Jerrold Browning. I am a retired business executive and as such have met many professionals and Mr. Browning stands out among the leaders. For certain I have never experienced that kind of professionalism from an auto dealer customer representative. Was a very refreshing experience. The business manager and finance office were very professional and knowledgeable. I know because I personally handled or directed customer financing for several decades involving hundreds of millions dollars construction machinery. All of the people are very professional looking and the facilities are impressive with customer attention like nothing I have ever seen before. I have purchased GMC and Buick SUV's for years and was close to acquiring another when quite by accident I met Don Lindsey, the new General Manager of Little Rock Infiniti (Actually Fenton Infiniti now since acquired by Fenton Motors first of 2014). I had no idea I could acquire a luxury SUV at a price competitive with Buick Enclave but thought I would give it a try. I went into their facilities and was introduced to Jerrold Browning and the rest is history. My wife is now driving an Infiniti QX60 loaded for no more than a Buick Enclave. Mr. Browning went over the vehicle thoroughly with my wife and repeatedly invited her to call or come by with any questions. Again, an unprecedented vehicle buying experience for me plus now have a luxury vehicle for my wife to drive with tremendous safety features (automatic braking to avoid rear end collisions, blind spot notification with lane change "steering resistance" when another vehicle in blind spot to mention a couple). I could sense this is a totally new customer relationship environment with all new leadership and in my opinion clearly negates previous comments expressed prior to ownership and management change.

Be careful

by from Little Rock, AR |

I recently went to this dealership because of a 5 series BMW they listed on the internet. I met with Jerrod Browning and Tim,a sales manager. I test drove the car and was told twice by Jerrod on that day that he had another buyer(s) interested in the car, one wanted to make a deposit. I felt that was not truthful and was used to pressure me. Yes, perhaps other people had called about it but to represent to me that other people were seriously interested in it was a big red flag to me. I was concerned about servicing a BMW at this dealership and they tried to convince me they would take care of it, taking it to the BMW dealership when required. I had reservations and now I see why. Be very wary of the warranty they try to sell you. I took their warranty over to a reputable dealer and immediately saw the flaws in the warranty language as we reviewed it together. The warranty I was shown attempts to name all areas that will be covered. A good warranty will give the exclusions and if the problem is not named in the exclusions, it is covered. I felt like this dealership was very much after a sale and not interested in my wellbeing. I ended up purchasing a car elsewhere. I'm so glad that I did not do business with this Infiniti dealership. I would not purchase any warranty from them.

March 30, 2014

Let me start by saying we apologize for the experience that you had at Infiniti of Little Rock. Infiniti of Little Rock operates at the highest level of integrity and transparency. The day you test drove the vehicle I had another client that was interested that wanted to put a deposit down pending an approval from his wife. I relayed that information to you so you would know the status of the vehicle not to force you into buying it. In the automotive business sometimes the perfect car can disappear fast. I feel like my customers should be armed with all the information. I want to be extremely clear that I would never try to mislead or pressure you in any way. I remember before you left I reiterated that you should do some research on the vehicle and the pricing to verify how good the offer was. Again I apologize if that wasn't clear. Our warranty is one of the best offered and all of our clients covered by the warranty utilize it without hassle. Infiniti stores are held to an extreme level of quality control. We only offer products our customers will benefit from. We are excited that you found a vehicle that you are happy with. If you look at some of our other reviews you will see we go the extra mile to take care of our customers. I hope we can mend this with you some kind of way. That is our biggest concern. Come by and get a free detail or oil change for the mishap anytime! We also have massages on Tuesday, and fresh baked cookies daily. We would love to see you again! Thanks -Jerrold B

2 Thumbs Up

by from El Dorado, Arkansas |

I began my search for an Infiniti about 3 weeks ago, and in the process of searching my car stopped working. I am a college student and worker. Jerrold Browning was an excellent sales rep, professional and very knowledgeable about cars. My days were kind of crazy so he went beyond his duty with texting and emailing me information about the car. I am pretty young, and most people need cosigners... I didn't he educated me on the importance of good credit while encouraging me to shoot for the best in school. I would encourage ANY and EVERYONE to seek this friendship in buying a car. I live in El Dorado Arkansas 2 hrs away but he made it all easy as if I lived across town. Thanks Jerrold Browning and Felton Infiniti. I give you 2 thumbs up. I will return.

March 30, 2014

Thanks!! You were extremely fun to work with over the phone and via Internet!!!! Enjoy your new car. -Jerrold

good experience to buy a used car

by from Little Rock, AR |

This is my first experience to buy a used car. And this dealer provide a good price which is lower than the instant market price a lot. And I got a good customer service provided by Jerrold. He tried his best to take care of his customers and he is always willing to help. :)

March 30, 2014

Claire don't have too much fun partying in your new car!!!!!!!! -Jerrold

Quick and Easy

by from Van Buren, Arkansas |

I found my car online, made a few emails to the internet sales man, Jerrold Browning. And within a few days, I was off driving in my new QX70. Service was great and could not ask for anything more. I had a 2006 FX35 prior to my new 2014 QX70. There was a ton of differences regarding the tech. Jerrold went over all of the differences and made me feel very comfortable.

March 30, 2014

Mike thanks for working with us and we would love to do business with you in the future! -Jerrold

The best thing for me So Far!!

by from little rock, Arkansas |

I went online searching for a lexus and it brought up craiglist. Now I am a type that dont believe in craiglist and thought that it was all scams. Untill i decided to look into it an i was proved wrong. So i called the number that was attached to the vehicle and reached Jerald browning.Me and jerald made an appointtment for me to see the vehicle. Once i saw the car i fell in love.Its a pearl white black leather interior is350. I went back three times to test drive it and make sure it was the best vehicle for me. The only issued i thought i had was that i didnt have any car credit to purchase the car. Little did i know that Jerald browning and his team did all that they can and made sure that i Recieved A Great Deal and Low interest rate. So now I am Styling and Profiling in my Beautiful Lexus. Not only that but I know that I can Depend on Jerald for anything involving my car. Jerald Browing is a Great car dealer, Person and also a friend. INfiniti has the Best car deals in town and also the Best car dealer. So every one should go to infinti off Col.glenn and be happy like me with a new car.

March 30, 2014

First Lady Bell it was my pleasure to help you get into your new Lexus!!!! I hope you enjoy it for years to come. Don't do too much "styling & profiling" lol -Jerrold

Poor customer service

by from Little Rock |

I stopped by this dealership on a Saturday. A car had just come in as a trade in. I was told I could test drive it on monday. I made an appointment for 5:30 Monday. I knew I was going to be late by 15 minutes so I called and they said no problem. I arrived and the car was still being cleaned and tires put on and I was told I would need to come back the next day. I was a little miffed, but hey everyone makes a mistake. I schedule another appointment for Tuesday. To make sure the car was ready I specifically called before I left and was told yes everything is ready. I got there and the sales guy I worked with went to get the keys. I had to wait about 10 minutes when the guy came up and said that the manager wanted to sell the car to a friend. I said I was ready to buy in cash at the price we agreed but I was told no. I was then told they had a similar car in Memphis and they would check it and call me and once available they would bring the car to my office. This is 1 month later and I've never heard from them. This is probably good for me since their track record is this bad.

March 30, 2014

I'm truly apologize for your experience. The new Infiniti of Little of Little Rock management team would never allow something like this to happen. There were previous employees here that did not see the big picture. My main concern is to make sure every customer is happy and that they have a pleasurable buying experience. My name is Aaron Thomas the new sales manager at Infiniti. I invite you to call me anytime your have any problems or concerns...678-389-5126 Cell...