Infiniti of Little Rock

15 Colonel Glenn Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 877-390-8845
Used 877-380-9546
Service 888-337-0397

Formerly Ellis Infiniti, Infiniti of Little Rock is now a proud member of the Fenton Motors family

Poor customer service

by from Little Rock |

I stopped by this dealership on a Saturday. A car had just come in as a trade in. I was told I could test drive it on monday. I made an appointment for 5:30 Monday. I knew I was going to be late by 15 minutes so I called and they said no problem. I arrived and the car was still being cleaned and tires put on and I was told I would need to come back the next day. I was a little miffed, but hey everyone makes a mistake. I schedule another appointment for Tuesday. To make sure the car was ready I specifically called before I left and was told yes everything is ready. I got there and the sales guy I worked with went to get the keys. I had to wait about 10 minutes when the guy came up and said that the manager wanted to sell the car to a friend. I said I was ready to buy in cash at the price we agreed but I was told no. I was then told they had a similar car in Memphis and they would check it and call me and once available they would bring the car to my office. This is 1 month later and I've never heard from them. This is probably good for me since their track record is this bad.

March 30, 2014

I'm truly apologize for your experience. The new Infiniti of Little of Little Rock management team would never allow something like this to happen. There were previous employees here that did not see the big picture. My main concern is to make sure every customer is happy and that they have a pleasurable buying experience. My name is Aaron Thomas the new sales manager at Infiniti. I invite you to call me anytime your have any problems or concerns...678-389-5126 Cell...

Avoid!

by from Little Rock |

I have had terrible experiences with thus dealership. When my car was in a crash this dealer did not talk to the body shop that was fixing my car. I had to call Infinity and refer messages to the body shop. Then my vehicle was given to Infinity to work on the electronics. Well my vehicle sat there for about a week+ before they started working. Once I received my car back the trunks electronics did not work or the door handles keyless entry. It was as if they did not even work on it! To top it all of they INCORRECTLY input my mileage into their system ruining our title and carfax! This place is a nightmare. They know of the incorrect mileage however it could be months before they fix it because that's apparently how they operate.

Service Department disappointed me

by from Little Rock, AR |

I scheduled an appointment for diagnostic and minor repair. The service team damaged my seat and didn't want to accept responsibility for the damages. After going back and forth with the service manager he assured me that they would make it right. He promised to call me back with the info needed to get my vehicle repaired. He never did. Its unfortunate that a well paying customer has to be treated in this manner.

Personal, Professional, Attentive

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I contacted Ellis Infiniti with a specific terms for purchasing a vehicle. The sales manager responded promptly to my request explaining specially that he would to try to meet my needs, out was awesome, he described how he would be able meet my and do my his best to offer me and made every effort to make sure that I was satisfied before I presented to the dealership to test drive the vehicle I had in mind. He then turned me over to a very mannerable you man whose personal and customer service skills w were amazing. He went over every detail with me concerning my purchase, checking every thing and ensuring that I understood all forms. During the review and test drive, he was very detailed and described and demonstrated all amenities and functions within.reason about the car. He was quick to respond to my questions once I left the lot. I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson, the young man has skills. During the final stage, the finance manager was just as wonderful, he was courteous and detailed. The whole experience was painless, comfortable and with respect to me add if err the only customer in the dealership. It was nice to feel as if I were the most important lesson on the room. If all experiences at Ellis are this awesome is I would not be surprised if the ddealership is rated the best in the state.

March 30, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to allow me to assist the Great Queen Sharon!! Enjoy your G37!! -Jerrold

***Best car buying experience ever ***

by from Little Rock, AR |

I had a friend refer me to Ellis Infinite during my car buying process and I have to admit it was the best experience I had out of several dealerships I visited this week! From the moment I was greeted at the door, sales consultant Jerrold Browning, showed outstanding professionalism! I was amazed with his knowledge and how focused of a listener he was. Although, I was not a guaranteed customer he took the time to send me several car options that fell within my price range that may have interest me all within 48 hours. I literally left my daughter's volleyball game to stop by just to look at an Infinite G37 I asked how much they wanted for it, Mr. Browning asked me what I wanted to pay for it...I told him I wanted it for a certain amount with additional warranty coverage... Told him to go inside and work it out and call me because I had to leave (plus I didn't feel like going back & forth negotiating) by the time I got back to the game he called me and said I can come sign my buyers order. Those two night of staying late clearly showed his loyalty to myself and the company and did not go unnoticed. What I liked the most was that he was able to establish a good rapport with myself and anyone I brought along with me. Thank you Ellis Infinite for such a wonderful experience and I would recommend this dealership to other colleagues!

March 31, 2014

How should I start......... This was the BEST experience ever! I have a new client and a new friend!!!!!!! Thanks Boss Griff -Jerrold

Looking For A Car!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Jerrold Browning was great n assisitng me with my possible purchase. He was very welcoming!!

March 28, 2014

No problem!! We would love to assist again whenever you like! Thanks -Jerrold

Used Car

by from Hot Springs, AR |

Jerrold Browning was very professional and was able to answer all of our questions. I would highly reommend Ellis Infiniti to anyone. If your in the market for a used or new car contact Jerrold.

March 31, 2014

Jenny thanks for allowing us the opportunity to service you and your family!! -Jerrold

Was lied to in order to make a sale

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I went in to purchase a used vehicle. I was told that the there were two sets of keys to the car. TJ Coleman told me that he would give me the other set of keys when I brought in the spare key to my trade in. I have yet to get the keys. Also, I was told that there was a warranty on the vehicle and to this day I have not seen any paperwork telling me about the warranty. Coleman also told me that there was an extra set of pipes that went along with the car and he was going to give them to me. He never came through with this. This car is very loud and the noise from the pipes has become nerve racking. Because of this salesman's dishonesty, I will never do business with Ellis Infinity again.

July 23, 2013

Hello and thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry about the experience that you had and as the used car manager and internet director, I want all of our customers to have a great buying experience. I also apologize on behalf of Ellis Infiniti and would like to get things taken care of for you and also offer you an opportunity to come in and let us handle this is the most professional way that we can. As with some purchases sometimes things aren't carefully explained or handle in a timely manner and I would like to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Here at Ellis we pride ourselves on taking care of our customers and making sure that anything that is promised is also put in writing. You can reach me at 501 320 1426. Our number one goal is customer Satisfaction!!!!

The Best buying experience I've had in along time.

by from Little Rock, AR |

I called dealership after seeing the car listed on cars.com. I spoke with a gentleman by the name of TJ Coleman. This guy was great! He was very professional and sharp. We set up an appointment with him and when we got there he had cold water waiting and the car running with the air on. It was great! We spent a total of 40 minutes at the dealership from start to finish. The negotiating process wasn't long and we didn't spend a lot of time in finance. I would recommend this dealership and the manager to everyone I know. Next time we buy this is where we're going.

Service and Sales

by from Little Rock, AR |

Leased a G37 coupe and was very pleased with the transaction. I was a couple of thousand upside down on my trade and they were still able to keep my payments reasonable. Thanks Ellis Infiniti