Infiniti of Little Rock

Infiniti of Little Rock

15 Colonel Glenn Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 877-390-8845
Used 877-380-9546

Formerly Ellis Infiniti, Infiniti of Little Rock is now a proud member of the Fenton Motors family

Service Department disappointed me

by from Little Rock, AR |

I scheduled an appointment for diagnostic and minor repair. The service team damaged my seat and didn't want to accept responsibility for the damages. After going back and forth with the service manager he assured me that they would make it right. He promised to call me back with the info needed to get my vehicle repaired. He never did. Its unfortunate that a well paying customer has to be treated in this manner.

***Best car buying experience ever ***

by from Little Rock, AR |

I had a friend refer me to Ellis Infinite during my car buying process and I have to admit it was the best experience I had out of several dealerships I visited this week! From the moment I was greeted at the door, sales consultant Jerrold Browning, showed outstanding professionalism! I was amazed with his knowledge and how focused of a listener he was. Although, I was not a guaranteed customer he took the time to send me several car options that fell within my price range that may have interest me all within 48 hours. I literally left my daughter's volleyball game to stop by just to look at an Infinite G37 I asked how much they wanted for it, Mr. Browning asked me what I wanted to pay for it...I told him I wanted it for a certain amount with additional warranty coverage... Told him to go inside and work it out and call me because I had to leave (plus I didn't feel like going back & forth negotiating) by the time I got back to the game he called me and said I can come sign my buyers order. Those two night of staying late clearly showed his loyalty to myself and the company and did not go unnoticed. What I liked the most was that he was able to establish a good rapport with myself and anyone I brought along with me. Thank you Ellis Infinite for such a wonderful experience and I would recommend this dealership to other colleagues!

March 31, 2014

How should I start......... This was the BEST experience ever! I have a new client and a new friend!!!!!!! Thanks Boss Griff -Jerrold

Looking For A Car!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Jerrold Browning was great n assisitng me with my possible purchase. He was very welcoming!!

March 28, 2014

No problem!! We would love to assist again whenever you like! Thanks -Jerrold

Used Car

by from Hot Springs, AR |

Jerrold Browning was very professional and was able to answer all of our questions. I would highly reommend Ellis Infiniti to anyone. If your in the market for a used or new car contact Jerrold.

March 31, 2014

Jenny thanks for allowing us the opportunity to service you and your family!! -Jerrold

Was lied to in order to make a sale

by from North Little Rock, AR |

I went in to purchase a used vehicle. I was told that the there were two sets of keys to the car. TJ Coleman told me that he would give me the other set of keys when I brought in the spare key to my trade in. I have yet to get the keys. Also, I was told that there was a warranty on the vehicle and to this day I have not seen any paperwork telling me about the warranty. Coleman also told me that there was an extra set of pipes that went along with the car and he was going to give them to me. He never came through with this. This car is very loud and the noise from the pipes has become nerve racking. Because of this salesman's dishonesty, I will never do business with Ellis Infinity again.

July 23, 2013

Hello and thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry about the experience that you had and as the used car manager and internet director, I want all of our customers to have a great buying experience. I also apologize on behalf of Ellis Infiniti and would like to get things taken care of for you and also offer you an opportunity to come in and let us handle this is the most professional way that we can. As with some purchases sometimes things aren't carefully explained or handle in a timely manner and I would like to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Here at Ellis we pride ourselves on taking care of our customers and making sure that anything that is promised is also put in writing. You can reach me at 501 320 1426. Our number one goal is customer Satisfaction!!!!

The Best buying experience I've had in along time.

by from Little Rock, AR |

I called dealership after seeing the car listed on cars.com. I spoke with a gentleman by the name of TJ Coleman. This guy was great! He was very professional and sharp. We set up an appointment with him and when we got there he had cold water waiting and the car running with the air on. It was great! We spent a total of 40 minutes at the dealership from start to finish. The negotiating process wasn't long and we didn't spend a lot of time in finance. I would recommend this dealership and the manager to everyone I know. Next time we buy this is where we're going.

Service and Sales

by from Little Rock, AR |

Leased a G37 coupe and was very pleased with the transaction. I was a couple of thousand upside down on my trade and they were still able to keep my payments reasonable. Thanks Ellis Infiniti

ripped off

by from littel rock ar |

overpriced parts on repairs ie $30.00 belt really only $9.00 Infiniti MSRP quite a markup check your invoices something called a parts pricing matrix

October 23, 2012

We regret that you feel this way, and I would like to hear more about your particular situation. Please Call Clark at 501-940-7961 or 855-253-9175

BOUGHT NEW CAR

by from CABOT |

BOUGHT A NEW QX56 FOR MY WIFE. WORKED OUT EVERYTHING ON THE PHONE AND THEY EVEN HAD A BOW ON THE CAR FOR ME SINCE IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. CARS GREAT TO. NEVER HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR.

October 20, 2012

Thanks so much, we appreciate you business

Wrong Number on Add

by from Alabama |

Tried contacting them for a day. Sent email with CC to hold car. No reply!! Found new number and called. Cars were sold!!!

October 20, 2012

We apologize for the confusion you had to deal with. I would like to know more about how this happened if you would be willing to give me a call, Clark 501-940-7961 or 855-253-9175