Maz Auto

8707 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77063

Used 866-930-6699

Great car buying experiance

by from houston |

I had a great car buying experience from these guys. Funny and professional, will consider again if I ever need another car.

Great customer service

by from Houston,tx |

It was awesome going in here and getting my first car. Customer service was excellent and they can work with what you got and get you driving.

maz is perfect

by from Houston, TX |

Maz is absolutely perfect, i bouyght an 01 bmw 325ci from there not too long ago, perfect car, nothing wrong with i. unfortunately it wasnt the right car for me, so i brought it in for a trade in and i couldnt ask for any more than what they provided me with, excellent service,fast purchase,the perfect situation now i am happy with a newer bmw and even more happier with maz as they continue to show outstanding customer service. will definitely be buying more cars from maz. officially my favorite and trusted place to shop for cars.

Amazing!!!!!!!!

by from Houston,Tx |

My first time buying a car and they made the whole process pain free and did it with ease... Got my BMW in no time...i already told my friends about MAZ auto...friendly staff just the place anyone should get a car from...helpful and will answer any questions you may have...THANK YOU MAZ AUTO!!!!!!!

great service

by from Fresno, Tx |

The sales person was very helpful and really worked hard to get my son into his first car and give him a payment that he could afford. The owner was very friendly and genuinely wanted to ensure that we were well taken care of.

perfect dealer place to buy car!

by from Houston TX |

I purchased my first car here at MAZ Auto almost 3 years ago, I have since then paid off that car and am now purchasing my 2nd vehicle with them. My experience was super then and even more so now. Each and every time I've had an interaction with any of the staff members, I have been treated very well. From the moment I stepped foot on the lot down to the very last bit of paper work. In addition to my purchasing two vehicles here, I have also referred my 23 year old daughter and she was able to get in the vehicle of her choice. I wanted to ensure that she got something that was safe. I have to say that I will be purchasing another car for my grand daughter soon. That is just how much I love working with the MAZ Auto. I truly recommend MAZ Auto to any one who is serious about getting a really great car. They also can work with most credit issues as well as down payments.

Best Experience Ever

by from houston, tx |

I'm not exaggerating! My experience was absolutely overwhelming because I was giving the up most customer service. With my beacon score being low and me being so young, I felt a sense of denial. I was absolutely surprised when I got all the help they gave me with getting me an approval. Maz Auto met all my needs and wants that would allow. They compromised and are very compassionate even with me not having much to offer. Multiple deals and numbers of options. The energy of the workers makes you feel comfortable, welcomed, and far from "Just Another Deal". I'd recommend Maz Auto to everyone, not only for car purchasing but repairs also. I've gotten some auto service from the mechanics here and they do a marvelous job. This is my first of many cars to be bought from here, I really like this place, I encourage you to stop by!

Best Dealer iI Have Ever Had

by from Willis Tx |

The owner worked with me in every way and everything I had an issue with he fixed or made right in every way. I am here today getting my second vehicle because of it. and excellent vehicles.

Something to note...

by from Nowhere, TX |

My wife and I went to check out a car there recently, and while they seemed like nice folks, and I know they need to sell their cars, I felt like they were less than honest with their portrayal on the web of the car we were interested in. Online, it said the car was in great shape, etc... but when we got there there was a good sized cut in the hood of the car that was rusting, there was a good sized light scrape (but about a foot and a half tall and leaving a swipe of paint on the car - would it buff out? who knows...) on the front passenger side fender and one of the door handles was pretty sun rotted, with all of the paint on the top side missing. I dislike writing bad reviews, but we made a detour to check out the car. I grew up in the area and I know from personal experience in sanding and having a car painted that any bare metal in the area will develop rust quickly, but the lack of repair to it is concerning - simple touch up paint would have made a big difference in my perception of their attitude toward their cars. My concern is, if this is neglected, what else is? It's not like it was something that would cost a ton to replace. As for the fender swipe, they do have a tiny lot crammed with cars and this car wasn't small, so it could have happened on site, but again, I just didn't feel good about it. I wasn't willing to risk spending money to see if it was worth the purchase over time. There were other vehicles on site that looked like they were in pretty good shape, but this one wasn't, and when I went back to look at the photos online, it looks like *maybe* one photo was fixed to omit the flaw. I'm not writing to say "don't go here," because if the car had been in better shape, I'd probably have snapped it up, and again, they seemed like nice folks. Just make sure you check everything out.

Customer service emphasized over sales.

by from Houston, Texas |

I purchased a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 about 1 month ago. The low price was the first thing that caught my eye. I came in and was pleased to see that the truck was in excellent shape. I met Mohamed the owner and he was very pleasant and I never felt pressured. We negotiated the price and I left that evening with an excellent buy after months of searching. About 3 weeks later, I started having trouble with the A/C and the check engine light came on. After being told by a local mechanic shop that it would cost me over $2000 to repair the A/C only, I came to Maz Auto Sales and talked to Mohamed. He had his mechanic look at both the A/C and the check engine light. Both problems were repaired and Mohamed offered to pay half the cost. My out of pocket cost to repair both problems was less than 1/4 of the quote at the other place. Needless to say I was very pleased and have already recommended Maz Auto Sales to several of my friends.

Great Service

by from Houston,TX |

This was a great place for me to buy my first car. I highly recommend them.