Maz Auto

8707 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77063

Used 866-930-6699

Great car buying experiance

by from houston |

I had a great car buying experience from these guys. Funny and professional, will consider again if I ever need another car.

LOVE MY CAR - HARD TO FIND DEALER THIS HONEST

by from HOUSTON, TX |

BOUGHT MY CAMRY FROM HERE AND HAVE NO PROBLEM SINCE THEN. THESE GUYS ARE VERY HONEST AND HELPED ME FINANCE AND BUILD MY CREDIT. TRULY GREAT PLACE TO BUY A USED CAR. FAMILY TREATMENT AND PROFESSIONALIZED.

BEST DEALER IN TOWN - GREAT CARS AND SERVICES

by from HOUSTON, TX |

EXCELLENT DEALER AND EXCELLENT CARS. I BOUGHT SIX (6) CARS FROM HERE AND WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE TO BUY I USED CAR. ONCE YOU DEAL WITH THESE GUYS YOU WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. GREAT, HONEST AND EASY.

Great Car... Fantastic Guys... Highly Recommend...

by from Katy, TX |

Let me start by saying I bought my first car in 1977 and have been buying cars regularly since then. I've bought new and used, from private owners, small lots, mega lots, and from new car franchises, and without a doubt, the '07 VW Jetta I bought for my daughter from Maz and his people was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Why was this car buying experience the best I've ever had? Well, here's a checklist: 1. When I first got to the lot they let me visually inspect the car for as long as I needed. To me, this is a great way to start. I want to have a close look at the car, inside and out, checking all electrical stuff, checking tires, underneath the car, under the hook, in the trunk, under carpeting, going through the manual for as much time as I want to. I hate it when I go look at something and there's a sales person there trying to "sell" me the car. 2. They let me take the car out for a test drive by myself. Again, to me, taking the car out for the initial test drive, going where I want to go, for however long I want is a great thing. I want to test the AC/Heat on the road, drive with windows down checking for unusually noises, hit the brakes HARD (in a safe place of course), go through the transmission. Again, not having a sales person makes it so much easier to check all these things that need to be checked. 3. When I finished my initial test drive I asked if I could take the car to my own mechanic and have it inspected, and without hesitation Maz replied "Absolutely...". Fantastic sign from a seller. Tells me here's someone who is not trying to hide anything. So Maz let me take it to my own mechanic. Yes, it took awhile, but Maz and company were absolutely OK with it. My mechanic reported a couple of minor wear issues, but came back saying the car was in very good condition. So based on this information, I'm definitely interested. 4. I'm not a nickle-and-dime sort of person, I know the original asking price of the car is very good to start with. What a wonderful surprise it was then that Maz took my mechanic's finding into account with our final price. And, was extremely flexible in my payment options. So, I'll definitely be looking back at Maz Auto for all my future car purchases. Great cars available, great bunch of people, just a really great place to buy a car. Thanks...

Amazing Experience. Honest, Integrity, Pleasant.

by from Spring Texas |

I purchased a 2014 Ram and am absolutely pleased with my transaction. They were pleasant and a pleasure to do business with. I was in and out on a very short time. They were able to beat my APR from my credit union and save me some money. Anyone that is looking for a 2nd car for their family this is the place I would recommend going too. Hands down a pleasure to work with. Thanks.

Great service, and professionalism

by from Houston, Texas |

Thank u guys for letting me get my car less than two hours. You guys, are so professional and honest. Great job guys keep it up that way.

An Amazing dealer to do business with.

by from Houston, TX |

I have purchased 4 vehicle from this dealer and just purchased a Chevrolet Tahoe. The finance team did an amazing job in getting me approved quickly. Everyone at the dealer are a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a descent car at a descent price. A+++++ all the way.

Best Prices and Best Customer Service

by from Houston |

I bought a 2004 BWM 330CI Convertible from this dealership about 2 years ago. Since then the car has been reliable and I have had no issues with it so far. The process was very quick and very simple. The customer service is amazing definitely the best I've seen. The owners go above and beyond...very genuine and friendly. This is the only place I would trust to buy another car from.I definitely recommend checking it out.

GREAT CAR, GREAT SERVICE!

by from Houston, TX |

These guys know how to treat a customer! The accommodated me with every small repair my Mustang needed before I signed the paperwork. They work with you to make the buying process seamless. Thanks guys. I'll buy from you again!

great experience!!!!

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a car from these guys and the experience was great from the moment i walked in to the moment i left with my new car. Very good costumer service. When i walked in, they didnt take too long to asist me like other places . They are very open to negotiate with the customer, and reach the satisfaction of both the dealer and the costumer. I feel very happy driving in the streets of Houston showing off my new ride thanks to these guys!!!

Found the exact car I was looking for

by from Houston, TX |

Everyone was great to speak with. They even bought us lunch. Great experience.