Maz Auto

8707 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77063

Used 866-930-6699

Good Deal as Promised!

by from Houston, TX |

I waited several months after purchasing the truck before leaving this feedback as I wanted to be sure I got what I thought I was getting. I am happy to report, I've had zero issues and my experience has been excellent. Highly recommend the folks at Maz Auto.

Warning! Do not buy from this dealer!

by from Houston Texas |

Car Purchased in March 2014. Transmission went out the very same week. Maz Auto has had my car since that time and I'm still making payment. It's July. Alternate vehicle given has a lot of their old parts inside, because they are preparing for an audit, nor does this car have any a/c for my 4 small children. The engine is clanking and producing leaking a substance. Notice on dash says this car need oil change immediately. I leave for work around 4 am each morning. Salesman tried to force me to resend my complaint to BBB.And they want me to pay for repairs for a car I've never really had possession of ?? WHAT about my 12 month warranty?

Simple and Easy

by from Tomball, TX |

Brent was excellent. This was a very easy and simple process. Bought a nice vehicle for my son's first truck. These guys were very easy to work with.

GREAT TRANSACTION

by from HOUSTON, TX |

I would like to express my appreciation to Mohamed and his staff for a great transaction with my recent purchase. He went above and beyond the ?call of duty? in making sure that I was satisfied with every element of the transaction. He repaired and took care of items even once I left the car lot. Not many dealers will do that, but I just shows the integrity that he has and the customer service that is key in any industry. I have recommended him to my friends and told them to check him out as they are looking for a vehicle. I will certainly be back when I get ready to get another one. Thanks once again Mohammed, you have shown me that there are people that do what they say in your industry. Be encouraged and continued success. Respectfully, Harvey Catchings Reverse Mortgage Specialist 11-yr. NBA Veteran

My experience at Maz Auto

by from Houston,Tx |

Wow what can I say about my experience at Maz Auto...There simply aren't enough words that can express the love that I have for Maz Auto...From the time you walk through the door you are greeted with such a warm welcome...it almost makes your heart melt....I am always treated with the utmost respect every visit...I am no longer just a customer,but yet I am family...And that is just how I have been treated every visit...You see I have purchased multiple vehicles from Maz Auto...And each and every experience has seemed to get better and easier...I love the fact that unlike most car lots who try to force you in a car that you know you don't want...well that's never the case....Their ultimate goal is to strive to give you just what you want at yet an affordable price...I can honestly say out of all my years of purchasing cars,this has been by far the best experience ever...I just wish i would've known about them way sooner...I also love the fact that despite your credit situation they still work with you to give you the best deal suitable for your needs...Maz Auto is DEFINITELY a place that I would recommend to anyone looking to be treated in a professional manner while shopping for great quality cars at remarkable prices...And believe me you will definitely leave satisfied...That I can guarantee you!

Great Service

by from Houston Tx |

I Love this guys! They are a great team staring from the sales people up to the mechanics they are awesome! very helpfull. Mohammed went true great links to help me out in every single way he even stay late for me and try different ways to help me. I highly recommend it! :)

Another great experience!!!

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

I'd promise my wife, if we decided to purchase another vehicle, we would give Muhamad a shot, and as promised, we did and again purchased another vehicle from him. The buying experience has been a pleasure, they were on time with all the paperwork as promised and my wife and I drove off in little to no time. Thanks again Muhamad.

Maz Auto is a rip-off, Buyers Beware...

by from Houston, TX |

Stay away from Maz Auto, this Used-Car Shop ripped us off with a Smile ... --------------------------------------- On February 7, 2014, I wrote that I purchased two (2) vehicles; a 2006 ACURA RSX and a 2004 Mercedes S500 from Maz Auto and that I was very pleased with the service and the car. I further wrote that what sets this shop apart from others is the attention to detail and follow-through at all levels. Specifically, I stated that when we discovered small issues with the cars, they didn't flinch in addressing them head-on immediately. Well, boy was I pre-mature - and flat-out wrong. A few weeks after the luxury vehicle purchase (2004 Mercedes S500), when we discovered major problems that could only be diagnosed by a computer - and after the replacement of a motherboard they knew was damaged - these guys tried to back-peddle as fast as they could... and as it turns out they were aware of the problems all along and also that they could only be diagnosed if they could be gotten to - they used this knowledge against us... and once we had a motherboard replaced that was holding codes at bay - the codes started printing out and now number 1 1/2 pages. In short, they sold us a car as being in 'Very Good' condition when it is now known to be 'Fair' at best (and that's stretching it). Thank goodness we have re-course, but many of you out there may not have our time and resources so let me give a few take-aways: 1. Don't trust the ratings on this or any review site wholeheartedly. Many of these folks wrote reviews like I did before the other shoe hit the ground, and just didn't bother to update as I am now. 2. Be mindful of statutory deadlines for recourse - these guys are aware and know how to "appear" attentive until they are officially in the clear (in my case they were not so lucky). 3. Finally, don't buy from this shop. There are plenty of reputable shops out there, but this isn't one. These Brothers did a total 180 degree turn in courtesy and professionalism when we called them to the mat - read between the lines... In sum, as I stated in my previous (premature) post, buying a used car can be pot-luck; and many of you don't have the time and effort I was able to put in to unpeel this onion in a timely manner (we were told by Mercedes Benz technician that what happened with us is quite common and much of what we discovered would have trickled out over time and they would have been out-of-the-woods), so it?s up to us Consumers to let each other know and follow-up if things change. Look, I should have questioned why they wanted me to provide a review so urgently, that's on me, but I will NOT buy again from this shop.

Extremely efficient and helpful

by from Houston, Tx. |

I did a lot of shopping in large dealerships and in small shops before I purchased a car. Maz Auto was superior by far in helpfulness, efficiency, and just overall courtesy. I have waited several months to post a review so I have had plenty of time to test my car. The price I paid for the car was far less than comparable cars I had looked at in other dealerships. If I ever need to buy another car Maz Auto is the place I will go. I tell anyone who is looking for a preowned car to do themselves a favor and check out Maz Auto before they buy.

Great Place To Purchase A Car!!!

by from Houston, Tx |

I was really in need of another car and was recommended to Maz Auto. I recently purchased a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon from Maz auto and I must say I am greatly satisfied with Maz auto has great prices and nice vehicles at great prices. The customer service is great and they are very willing to work with you I would definitely recommend Maz Auto to people in need of a great reliable vehicle! I love the car and happy I made the chose to purchase from Maz Auto

My best buying experience

by from Baton Rouge, La |

It was quite an experience, Maz & Muhamad, really was considerate, helpful, courtesy, and kind to us. My wife had to back in Louisiana for work by 3:00pm, we seen that it wasn't going to happen, Maz was able to help us on the price of the vehicle to compensate my wife loss of wages. I then told my wife we will give them first chance on our next buy. Hands down the best use car dealership I've ever dealt with. Again thanks Maz & Muhamad. Trodd