Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus

6905 E Mcdowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

New 877-621-3948
Used 888-842-1705
Service 877-468-0487

Great experience. Would buy there again....

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

What a pleasant experience. My salesperson, JD Schnurr was polite and patient, no pressure and really knew his vehicles. Great guy. The finance experience was great too. Kim Neal did a great job of getting me through the paperwork without any hassles or pressure and got me a great finance rate. Trade in for my old vehicle was fair and without haggling. This was a great experience compared to the lousy one I had at Ford of North Scottsdale (an Auto Nation dealer) which was terrible. I would buy from this dealer again and I would recommend anyone interested in a vehicle to shop there too.

Switcheroo

by from Mesa, AZ |

I would feel uneasy recommending Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus to friends or family. My wife and I were looking to lease a 2014 Lexus ES350 and trade in our Honda Insight. We had visited another Lexus dealership but they did not have the car we wanted in stock and we were going to wait a couple of days for one to be received that was already in port in Los Angeles. Instead of waiting, we went over to Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus and met with Angel Cazares. He was pleasant but unfortunately, the experience was one that would leave us with mixed feelings. We received a very fair offer for our trade-in and we looked originally at a 2013 Lexus ES350. The numbers in the deal just didn't line up with what we were expecting for a 2013 over a 2014. Eventually, we were shown a Nebula Gray 2014 Lexus ES350 and we made the mistake of giving it a quick look over without inspecting the options that were included. After dealing and agreeing to terms, we were then informed that the Nebula Gray ES350 had already been sold and that they had to switch us to a black ES350 instead. The black ES350 was locked in a garage because it was after hours and we were unable to see the car. A deal was made and the next morning I returned to pickup the vehicle after being given a demo vehicle (2014 Lexus ES300h). Later that evening after picking up the new vehicle, I went to run an errand and notice it was missing the HID headlamps that I thought came with it. Apparently, I was wrong. I called Angel Cazares and told him that the car was missing an option that I had thought it had, which I lost in the changing of vehicles that they did on us. Angel informed me that while he was sympathetic to my situation, he could not or would not be able to help me and that we were stuck with what we were sold. He also appeared to have no sympathy or understanding of how I could get confused on car options after being switched to different vehicles that evening, let alone being switched to a car that we were unable to inspect that evening and would have noticed the missing option immediately had we been able to. I am undecided on if I will return for service at that particular dealership or not. I know that I will definitely not buy or lease any future vehicles from Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus and I will not recommend them to any family or friends.

GS 350 search

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Worked with four Lexus dealers in Phx via internet sales to find the best price on the GS350 with the options we wanted. We ended up selecting Earnhardt Lexus due to the quality of their feedback. When I visited the dealer I was assigned to salesman Tom Hodge. Tom worked with me to review my options and find my car (they didnt have on site and had to acquire from out of state dealer). I am a small business owner and absolutely hate buying cars because the process can seem like a big game...I'm not interested in playing a game but rather simply find the best car at the best price with the best service. Tom was absolutely GREAT to deal with as was his sales manager (the dreaded sales manager is another general pain in the car buying experience - but not this time). These guys were direct, transparent and simply great business men. As a guy who always walks out of the dealership feeling bent over, I would highly recommend dealing with Earnhardt and Tom for a completely different experience. Trust me, they will be my go to guys from here on out.

Best Car buying experience Ever

by from Scottsdale AZ |

My husband and I went to look at the 2013 Lexus because we were in the market for a luxury car. Being first time luxury car buyers we didn't know where to start. We decided to compare the Lexus with the Audi. Leo Suhargo was our salesman and he was the nicest, most helpful and low pressure salesman we have ever come across. He was a joy to work with. He did not pressure us in the least to purchase a car. He was super pleasant and very patient with us. We came down and test drove both the ES 350 and the GS 350, both very nice cars and Leo made sure we knew the all the slight differences in both vehicles because he wanted to make sure we got a car we were going to be happy with. We went home to discuss what we wanted to do. My husband wasn't sure so we came back and test drove the GS 350 again and Leo suggested that he drive the LS again just to have a same day comparison. We decided to go with the LS in a red. Leo told us he had one on the way but it would take about a week to get to the dealership, which was fine because we weren't in any hurry. The next day my husband decided he really liked the GS over the LS so we went back again and drove both again. Leo was very accommodating and very patient. We then changed to the GS and instead of purchasing we decided to lease. Leo gave us an excellent deal on the GS even though we had already agreed upon a great price for the LS. So we had come down 3 times, changed colors, cars and the way were to purchase the vehicle and Leo was very understanding and patient through the whole thing. Finance department went very smoothly and when we got our new car Leo made sure to go over every feature of the car and made sure we knew how to work everything. He went top to bottom and was super. He even took a picture of us with our new car and emailed to us. It was the best car buying experience ever. Thank you Leo. I would highly recommend this dealership and super highly recommend you ask for Leo if you are in the market for a Lexus.

Shame on Tex ?That Ain?t No Bull? Earnhardt Lexus

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus, Scottsdale AZ ? Tex ?That Ain?t No Bull? Earnhardt should be ashamed of himself. I brought my Lexus to an Earnhardt dealership for service and was pummeled with ?bull?. Lexus headquarters; shame on you as well for tolerating unscrupulous and underhanded dealings from a dealership that brands itself with the Lexus name. I don?t accept your excuse that independently owned dealerships are not within the scope of Lexus Corporate Headquarters control. I wouldn?t accept such an excuse from McDonald?s Corporate Headquarters if billed for hundreds of dollars of Big Macs I didn't request or authorize nor do I believe McDonald?s would insult my intelligence with such an absurd claim. If a dealership sells and services your product brand, the dealership?s conduct is or certainly should be, within your control and ultimate responsibility. I'll be certain to make a note of your comment when considering my next new car purchase. I was told by Dudley, the service attendant at Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus, Scottsdale, AZ, that the dealership mechanic diagnosed transmission repairs of approximately $3000 were needed to address a leak. When I declined and indicated I'd ask my regular mechanic to make an assessment, I was told by Dudley the dealership mechanic would ?take another look?. I was called soon and notified the leak was not from the area the dealership mechanic had initially thought but rather a different area that would be less costly to repair. I was also told of other items that purportedly needed replacement, most of which I did not authorize, and distinctly told Dudley not to proceed with the transmission repairs or the replacement of the transmission and motor mounts. I was then notified all of the work had been performed, despite it not having been authorized, and billed more than $1200.00 with the claim Dudley ?misunderstood? my directive. Worse yet, I soon discovered the leak the dealership mechanic had diagnosed, had not been addressed and leaked more than prior to when it had been "repaired" by Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus. I learned from my regular mechanic that the seal the dealership claimed to have replaced was the very seal my mechanic had previously replaced and was not the source of the leak. In summary, I was charged for unauthorized work and the work done did not address the leak. I now have repair bills from my regular mechanic in addition to the charges I paid Earnhardt Scottsdale Lexus. I contacted Lexus Corporate Headquarters Customer Service and spoke with Kevin who claimed the dealership is independently owned and not the responsibility of Lexus but as a courtesy offered me a voucher for $169.00 that I could use for future work to be performed at the dealership. Any automobile purchase or service work performed for my vehicles will not take place at an Earnhardt dealership.

Great experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

John H. and Jim L. were truly outstanding. Jim L. went above and beyond. He spent time explaining everything--nav system, nuances with the vehicle, etc.-- with my IS 350. I would definitely recommend Scottsdale Earnhardt Lexus to anyone looking for a dealership that does a first-class job of customer service and making buying a car a great experience.

John is money

by from Mesa, Az |

John H took care of us on our used purchase and he was incredible. There was no pressure, stressless and actually fun.