Priority Volkswagen

(3.7) 6 Reviews

16300 Priority Hwy, Chester, VA 23831

Zero rating

by from Richmond va |

If I could give this a rating of 0 I would. I have had an unbelievably rough 2 weeks with Priority but today topped the cake...I have only had my car for 10 months. I paid a lot of money for the car, and I have the engines for life, and I also paid extra for the extended warranty, for 3 years, 300k miles. I have religiously taken my car in for the oil changes. They sold me a car that they sent to auction, so I had to wait a few days to pick it up. The shortly after I had to buy new tires, then a few months after I had to get it inspected, then just a couple of months after that the struts are out, and the coils need replaced. They quoted me a ridiculous amount of money, I spent two total days waiting around for someone to talk to me, for them to tell me the extended warranty doesn't cover these issues, then for Mr Wallace to be so unbelievably rude. I am going car shopping elsewhere this weekend and will not go back home until I get a new car. They have lost both me and my husband for life, and we were repeat customers, purchasing three cars from them so far.

Great Experience

by from Mercer, PA |

This is car number 4 we have purchased from Greg Shank and will continue to purchase cars from him. We live in Western PA but go to Richmond, VA to get cars because we know when we are done, we will have received a great deal and always will get quick responses to questions. 100% Satisfaction!

Excellant Customer Service

by from Mercer, PA |

Why we buy a car from a dealer in another state...because of the excellent customer service we receive from the sales staff. We have purchased two cars from this dealer. Would recommend this dealer to our family and friends.

Check Your VIN #

by from New Kent County, VA |

I bought a vehicle and was told to review my personal information. No one checked the dealership's! I got home and discovered they had listed the wrong information for my vehicle. I returned to the dealership the next morning and was informed I would have to make additional payments because the vehicle I bought was more expensive! I requested they honor the contract or take the car back. They took the car back. I had taken items out of the car because I intended to keep it. I called the next day and spoke with the sales person and asked if someone would come to my house and pick up the items and bring me a check for the additional money I had put down along with the trade in. I didn't get my call returned. I waited 2 weeks and then called 3 days in a row before I reached the Sales Manager who was totally INFLEXIBLE! Kept telling me to return the items and I'd get my money. I then called and spoke with the dealership manager. Nice man. Told me he would call me back. I waited another week and called him again and he said he had family issues. I'm sorry for his issues, but what about mine? No one fills in when he's gone? He did then offer to refund my money. Needless to say, after 3 weeks, I ended up taking the items back to get my money. I wanted the items returned and the issue closed. I live 45 minutes away!

Why I drove 94 miles for a new Jetta!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We live in Virginia Beach and there are several VW dealerships to choose from between VB and Chester. The reason I decided to drive 94 miles to Priority VW is simple. We have purchased three vehicles from other Priority stores in the past and have always been impressed. Priorities for Life and dealership's ability to beat the competition by a long way on price keeps us coming back. This time was no different. Burke was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He was able to effectively communicate our needs to the sales manager, Kenny who was able to work a fantastic deal. We are going to strongly recommend our friends and family to make the trip to Chester if they are looking for a VW!!

Excellent Service and Top Quality

by from Richmond, VA |

I had purchased a VW in another state and wanted to find a VW dealer close by since I still had warranty coverage. I had multiple small items repaired under warranty with ZERO hassle and at the time was able to receive free inspections, oil changes, and engine/transmission warranty for the life of the car. This they offer normally to only cars purchased here. Service technicians are always on top of their game. In 10 interactions I've had with them, only once did they get a little confused, but they went above and beyond giving me a rental car for free for the day (twice) for minor repairs.