Priority Volkswagen

(3.7) 3 Reviews

16300 Priority Hwy, Chester, VA 23831

Check Your VIN #

by from New Kent County, VA |

I bought a vehicle and was told to review my personal information. No one checked the dealership's! I got home and discovered they had listed the wrong information for my vehicle. I returned to the dealership the next morning and was informed I would have to make additional payments because the vehicle I bought was more expensive! I requested they honor the contract or take the car back. They took the car back. I had taken items out of the car because I intended to keep it. I called the next day and spoke with the sales person and asked if someone would come to my house and pick up the items and bring me a check for the additional money I had put down along with the trade in. I didn't get my call returned. I waited 2 weeks and then called 3 days in a row before I reached the Sales Manager who was totally INFLEXIBLE! Kept telling me to return the items and I'd get my money. I then called and spoke with the dealership manager. Nice man. Told me he would call me back. I waited another week and called him again and he said he had family issues. I'm sorry for his issues, but what about mine? No one fills in when he's gone? He did then offer to refund my money. Needless to say, after 3 weeks, I ended up taking the items back to get my money. I wanted the items returned and the issue closed. I live 45 minutes away!

Why I drove 94 miles for a new Jetta!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We live in Virginia Beach and there are several VW dealerships to choose from between VB and Chester. The reason I decided to drive 94 miles to Priority VW is simple. We have purchased three vehicles from other Priority stores in the past and have always been impressed. Priorities for Life and dealership's ability to beat the competition by a long way on price keeps us coming back. This time was no different. Burke was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He was able to effectively communicate our needs to the sales manager, Kenny who was able to work a fantastic deal. We are going to strongly recommend our friends and family to make the trip to Chester if they are looking for a VW!!

Excellent Service and Top Quality

by from Richmond, VA |

I had purchased a VW in another state and wanted to find a VW dealer close by since I still had warranty coverage. I had multiple small items repaired under warranty with ZERO hassle and at the time was able to receive free inspections, oil changes, and engine/transmission warranty for the life of the car. This they offer normally to only cars purchased here. Service technicians are always on top of their game. In 10 interactions I've had with them, only once did they get a little confused, but they went above and beyond giving me a rental car for free for the day (twice) for minor repairs.