Sunset Kia of Sarasota

7777 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231

very disappointed

by from venice, fl |

We recently went into the dealership for our 3rd and 4th kia, but wow, what a change. Definitely will not be returning their to buy any car. They are unwilling to work on any numbers and definitely will not budge in their prices. No Kia loyalty cash was offered, nothing. I guess they are so busy they don't need customers or repeat customers. Which really stinks, because Heidi in the service department is awesome. The one bright spot in the whole dealership.

June 27, 2014

We appreciate the feedback on your recent visit to Sunset Kia of Sarasota. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and apologize that we have not met these standards. We invite you to contact Chuck, the General Manager at 941-308-7707 directly so that he may personally address your concerns.

Clean location but lack of professionalism

by from Sarasota, FL |

I went to this location and had a negative experience. The Finance team was not dedicated. They lacked making customer contact and the sales agent lacked experience, which showed in the lack of professionalism. All in-all you could tell that they had no drive and lacked motivation. I purchased a Kia about 10 years ago and was very happy with the vehicle. The great warranty was a is a big plus. Needless to say, I did not purchase a vehicle from this location, as they didn't call me back on several occasions and they lack the ability to finance unique, tougher situations when most dealerships/finance teams have the ability to achieve desirable results.

Good dealership

by from St.Petersburg, FL |

While all the people surrounding my deal with Sarasota Kia were great people, they did not negotiate the price on my 2013 Soul. I know they are supposed to be getting them off the lot, however made no effort to negotiate this. The deal went smoothly, but I felt like I was a number, literally. I would, however, deal with them again. I would just go in more aggressively on the price of the vehicle.

Worth the trip!

by from Sarasota, FL |

The last time I enjoyed a product so much I bought the company! From the beginning to the end I had a great experience with M. Anthony McCatty (Anthony the Kia Guy). I was ready to pull the trigger on a fully loaded Camry at the time I went into the dealership. Anthony and I sat down, and me with my chip on my shoulder, and knowing that I already had a great deal from another dealership started to look at options. I decided on a Kia Optima Hybrid. When we were all said and done we were several thousand apart from making the deal work. I can?t believe between Him and Chris the F & I guy that they got the deal to work with payments that I could not pass up. Better than what I was getting on the Camry deal, which was a great deal. So after you go to any other dealer, and you think you have a great deal, I challenge you to go by and see someone who I could easily call a friend, M Anthony McCatty, and let him do some magic for you. This the first recommendation I have written in Yelp and I will be more than happy to also post it in other places, as I felt that strongly about the deal I received and the professional way which my deal was handled.

Very Satisfied!!!!

by from Bradenton, FL |

Sue was very helpful she help us get the most out of our trade more the the actually blue book value...very satisfied loved the new Nissan Xterra we got it was outstanding condition awsome pricess I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone if your looking for awsome condition affordable cars with great low pricess and maximizing the value of your trade. Thanks Sue!!!! Would defenatly do bussiness again!!!

June 7, 2012

Thanks so much for your nice comments. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your family and I am so happy she is happy with her Xterra!

Love my new car!

by from Nokomis, Florida |

I contacted Sue Nastri online and she was very quick to respond with all of the information I needed to purchase my new car. When I got there she had the car pulled up and ready for a test drive. Sue made the negotiation process very comfortable for me and I left with my new car. I'm a very happy customer and I would recommend anyone to Sue! Thanks!

June 5, 2012

I am happy that you love your new car! Please feel free to contact me if you ever need anything at all.

Xpert Internet/finance

by from Sarasota |

I found sue Nastri to be a helpful and knowledgeable representative, Steve in finance got me a great deal on my finance needs.

June 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your review, our goal is to continue to provide great customer service to you now and in the future.

Hassle free buying experience!!!!

by from Venice |

The sales department has a true professtional with Cameron.He provided me with the exact car that I wanted and the payment that I needed.Not only that, he delivered the car to my house.The best!!

June 3, 2012

We truly appreciate your business and hope that we can help you with any and all future automotive needs you may have.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Sarasota, FL |

I have always dreaded the car buying process until now.Walter Zipp at Sunset Kia Sarasota FL made it such a pleasure I will certainly recommend him over and over again.

May 29, 2012

Thank you Lisa, we appreciate your comments and will continue providing you with great customer care.

Excellent customer service

by from Port Charlotte |

I contacted Sue on the Internet to purchase a new Kia Soul. I had an excellent experience at the dealership from stated to finish. Steve in finance was great and made the paperwork process quick and easy. Great job!

May 29, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business and will to continue to provide excellent service with any future automotive needs.