Russel Volkswagen

6624 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228

New 877-372-9931
Used 877-860-8722
Service 888-508-4755

Changing the way you buy cars, one family at a time!

Good experience

by from Ellicot, Maryland |

I had the car serviced. They gave me a ride to a shopping district while I waited. I had a problem with a dent on my front right tire's rim. John called me explaining that they tried to fix the rim but it had to replaced. He even gave me a discount to cheer me up. I could even see some of the repairs in the dent when I came back. I have always heard that car dealerships will try to get as much money from you as possible, but this was a painless repair and quickly fixed. Very satisfied. I even got to keep the rim! Next time I will look for potholes with a more scrupulous eye though.

Russel Volkswagen responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Hello Simon, Russel VW would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Best VW Service in the area!

by from Annapolis, MD |

I've had a car serviced at every are VW dealer over the course of five VWs, and Russell is hands down the best around. From dropoff to pickup, their Service Dept. is second to none.

Russel Volkswagen responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Good afternoon, Johnny Kilroy! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Russel VW is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

The service at Russel Volkswagen is awesome!

by from Baltimore,MD |

The entire staff at Russel Volkswagen receive grade A's when it comes to customer service. I have a personal experience of working with Dubois, Mitchell and his brother. They were right on point with the information as I was a first time buyer & they made me feel very comfortable in my decisions as well. They made sure I walked out of the dealership happy, with no unanswered questions. I truly enjoying being a customer of Volkswagen and highly recommend first time buyers, or anyone who appreciates great customer service to buy a car from there.

It's always and easy experience when I visit.

by from Baltimore, MD |

I never get stressed out when I visit. Everyone is really nice and they explain what has to be done.

John in service is awesome. He will take care of u

by from Ellicott City. md |

John took care of my car. Running great clean looks and runs like a new car. Plus I like the rental cars to help you when you are waiting on your car to be repaired. I will keep coming and will tell people about the awesome job they do. And everyone is nice. great job.

Have never had a bad experience....

by from Ellicott City |

I always have had great service here. People are just so nice!

Very Good Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

I made an appointment online for some repairs. When I came in they had me down for tomorrow, but took me anyway without a fuss. The service writer listened to my problems and confirmed them. I got a ride home very quickly on their shuttle. The driver was very pleasant and drove safely. My car was ready the same day and they called me with plenty of time to get there by 6:30 to pickup. I went the next day and the car was washed. The cashier is a nice lady who also got the valet to bring my car around. I had to readjust the outside mirrors and rear view mirror which was a minor irritation. Also the car had 5 miles on it. Not sure why they would need to test drive as the problems were warning for fog light out, seat lumbar issue, broken strap for hatch cover, tpms warning light on. Overall good experience.

Decent Experience-Salesman knew a lot

by from Columbia, MD |

Good experience at this dealer. Salesman knew a lot about the car's features and demonstrated many on a long test drive. Took about 4 hours from when I drove in until driving away with the new car, and deal itself was decent.