Hubler Auto Outlet

Used 888-403-3980

Hubler Auto Outlet a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

disappointed

by from connersville in |

Went look at vehicle (jeep) was muddy , trash in side and interior wire exposed. Was not presented as internet portrade

Work hard for you

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

The team at Hubler worked with me and got me into a used car that I really like. The process seem painless and the team worked really hard to satisfy my concerns with the vehicle that I purchase. The team stay engaged with me through the whole process. I would return and get another vehicle from them anytime.

Best dealer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I will say Hubler auto group will take great care of each and every customer individually. From Jeremy at Hubler call center who guides you to your desired car and where it would be best for you to test drive. Through men like Dennis and Scott at the outlet store who came in on their day off to finish paperwork so I could drive my car home. Now that's what caring about your fellow man and woman is all about! I have to mention also Aaron Habig at Bradley Chevrolet in Franklin, he was so much help because my trade in would not make it to Hubler where I traded in, but they are part of Hubler group and it was easy to get the car that was at the end of the road to Aaron's lot. I can't say enough about the group as a whole. They do treat you right and are not just professional, but also Personable! Thank you all at the Hubler Group! Doc. David L Shelton

used car purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The end result turned out ok, but I was disappointed with the process. We found two cars on the internet, emailed our interest and heard back within the hour. We were told that both cars were on the lot and would be pulled up waiting for us. We were there about 30 minutes later. Neither car was there. The salesman explained that the internet folks are in an office somewhere else and didn't really know the inventory. This felt like a ruse to get us into the door to look. Had the operator explained that the cars were not available, but that there were others within our price range, I still would have visited. But, when you not only promise that the cars are there, but also promise that the cars will be pulled to the front waiting for us, that feels dishonest. Since we were there, we looked at other cars and did make a purchase. The negotiation was very smooth and the process very easy. I appreciate that, which is why I rated this an average. If I were browsing cars and happened to stop by to look, I would rate this a decent place to look. If you have looked at specific cars online and presume that they are there, this is not the place to visit.

Stickles

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Travis Gosser and Ronnie (the finance manager)were very helpful. The first time I was there I did not have a pleasant experience. I would just come in and ask for them to help me verses having any of the othere so called salesman help you. They will treat you with the upmost respect and professionalism. I will send anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle to them. I am very excited to be in my new 2012 Dodge Caravan and it would not have happened without them to of them. If you are looking for a vehicle they are the team you need! :) A happy satisfied customer

buick regal

by from Franklin,Indiana |

Was told car was serviced and 1 block down the road from car lot had to put oil and trany fluid in. Sales man was very helpful when returning but manager was very rude and not willing to help the situation or even listen to what I had to say. I will never buy another auto there and will never refer anyone there and will give a bad name to the manager to anyone who asks. They sold me a very dangerous auto and sent me down the road with no concerns for safety and welfare!!!!