Steve Landers Toyota

10825 Colonel Glenn Road, Little Rock, AR 72204

New 888-708-0766
Used 888-707-3819
Service 888-708-1434

The Tradition Continues at Steve Landers Toyota!

Internet Sales.

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

Phil Aulenback was great. Good deal on a previously owned BMW. Great pictures and description. Mr. Aulenback went out of his way to help. Unfortunately, I think he moved to another dealership.

Amazing Experience!

by from North little Rock, Arkansas |

I had the best service ever here! Devin was very helpful and gave me the very best deal as a first time buyer. I ended up driving off the lot in a 2015 Toyota Camry and I absolutely LOVE it!! If you're ever looking to buy a car this is the place to go. Ask for Deivn! He's the best!!!

Great dealership and a great salesperson

by from Little Rock Ar |

July 2, 2015 we went to Steve Landers Toyota in Little Rock, Ar. We wanted to look at the Rav4. Mr. John Gilbert was our salesperson. He showed us all the different colors and equipment on them and explained to us the many different options available on the Limited edition Rav4. He showed us everyone of them on the lot. He let us drive it and said we could take it home overnight if we wanted to. After we purchased it, he showed us all the apps,navigation and blue tooth and he had great patience as we are not computer savvy. My husband went back a few days later with more questions and Mr. Gilbert took his valuable time to explain any and all of the questions. We have bought a lot of vehicles in our lifetime and this was the first really pleasant experience we have ever had. We highly recommend him and Landers Toyota.

RT.nothappy

by from little rock, AR |

Their appt for service and 60 minute guaratee is a joke. 45 minutes after my appt, they had'nt touched my car. When I complained, their top service mgr. Mike's solution was to tell me NOT TO COME BACK!!! Before buying any type of new car warranty from them, check for online ones available for much cheaper. Also, always check Memphis dealers for lower prices.

Great service from Sean. Best salesman I have ever

by from Little Rock, AR |

Sean is a great saleman and a great guy. I have never had a saleman like him as long as I been buying cars. Great that's all I can say about my experience with buying my Nissan Murano and now my 2015 Rava 4.

April 27, 2015

Thanks Jacqueline! Congrats on the Rav4; we hope you love it! We appreciate the review, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

GOOD AND BAD

by from benton, arkansas |

Between myself and my daughter, we've purchased 4 new and 1 used vehicle from Steve Landers Toyota. Salesman John Gilbert has made the 4 new car purchases as easy and pleasant as they could be. If I buy another vehicle from them, he's the one I'll call. I'm presently in a squabble with the service department over some repairs to my Tacoma. After 4 attempts, 2 of which they kept my truck for 2 weeks each, the issue has not been resolved. The last 2 week attempt resulted in them advising me to continue driving the vehicle until the condition worsened because they couldn't pin point the problem at this time. The time prior the issue was fixed but only lasted for a few hundred miles. I explained to them it was the exact same issue and occurs at the exact same speed as before. I have reason to believe that they know exactly what the problem is but want time and miles off my warranty before they fix it again because they expect it to be a recurring problem. As good as my past experiences have been at this dealership, if this issue isn't resolved to my satisfaction, I'll NEVER purchase another vehicle from them and I'll make this issue very public and in detail. I've kept my end of every deal I've made with them and I expect them to keep thiers. We'll see where it goes from here and I'll make it know, good or bad.

March 10, 2015

Steven, we want to get this situation solved for you. Give Jennifer Jarrett a call at (501) 247-2860 when you get a chance to talk. Thanks.

Senior Citizen Buyer

by from "LITTLE ROCK, AR" |

I was nervous about the possibility of ME purchasing a vehicle. I made the plunge and it was an awesome experience the sales person was most helpful and professional(Mr. Gilbert Brown). The facilities left me speechless needless to say it was an experience and the car is wonderful.

February 10, 2015

JJ, thanks for taking the chance at Steve Landers Toyota! We're glad we were able to make your experience worthwhile and easy. If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

Awesome Dealership for Sales and Service Needs

by from Bryant, AR |

I was in the market for a vehicle for my son. I returned to Steve Landers Toyota because of two reasons; the large inventory of used cars and my wonderful sales experience when purchasing my new Toyota Camry six months prior. My salesman was John Gilbert. He learned quickly how I like to do business and he catered to my needs. I enjoyed doing business at this dealership, especially with the perks of the refreshments while waiting.

February 10, 2015

Thanks for coming back to Steve Landers Toyota, and we're so glad we were able to get your son into a great car! We appreciate your business, and we'll see you and your son at y'all's next oil changes!

Great service and a very friendly staff.

by from Beebe, Arkansas |

I purchased a new 2012 Toyota Tundra in August 2012 and it has been a great experience. For me it was a bit out of the way but what a way to go.

January 19, 2015

Thanks for making the drive from Beebe, and for choosing Steve Landers Toyota! We appreciate your business, and when you're ready to upgrade the Tundra, just let us know! See you soon!

FRAUDULENT SALES AND SERVICE TACTICS

by from LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS |

BOUGHT A BRAND NEW 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA VAN THAT WAS DECEPTIVELY ADVERTISED TO INCLUDE THE FEATURES I WANTED. WHEN I FOUND OUT IT DID NOT HAVE THE FEATURES I TOOK IT BACK THE NEXT DAY TO GET THE FEATURES INSTALLED BY THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHO PROMISED IT WOULD BE INSTALLED WITH FACTORY PARTS. THEY DRAGGED THEIR FEET FOR 2 WEEKS AND DIDN'T CALL ME WHEN THE PARTS CAME IN AND WHEN THEY INSTALLED IT, IT WAS AFTER MARKET 3RD PARTY JUNK PARTS AND DIDN'T EVEN WORK. WHEN I TRIED TO GET HELP ABOUT IT THE GENERAL MANAGER WAS SMUG AND SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AND WE WERE STUCK WITH THE VAN.

Perfect!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Great customer service. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be buying more cars from them in the future!

August 1, 2014

E. Forte, thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your new car, and come back to see us when you are ready to purchase, or if you need servicing!