Steve Landers Toyota

10825 Colonel Glenn Road, Little Rock, AR 72204

New 866-640-9512
Used 866-573-3018
Service 888-715-7794

The Tradition Continues at Steve Landers Toyota!

Internet Sales.

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

Phil Aulenback was great. Good deal on a previously owned BMW. Great pictures and description. Mr. Aulenback went out of his way to help. Unfortunately, I think he moved to another dealership.

Perfect!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Great customer service. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be buying more cars from them in the future!

August 1, 2014

E. Forte, thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your new car, and come back to see us when you are ready to purchase, or if you need servicing!

Peggy Rudd was wonderful!

by from Conway, Arkansas |

We contacted Peggy online and were able to do all the work of getting approved before we even walked in the dealership. She gave us a call and told us to come pick out our car, the financing was already done and we were good to go! That made everything a breeze and we left with the exact car we wanted. Peggy was able to help us get out of our previous car that we didn't like at all and into a new Camry, which we love. We would highly recommend her.

August 1, 2014

L. Shoemake, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad your car buying experience was a breeze! We will let Peggy know she is appreciated! Please feel free to follow and post on our Facebook wall! http://www.facebook.com/SteveLandersToyotaScion

Peggy Rudd is the best

by from Little Rock, Ar |

Peggy made the car buying experience a breeze. She had most of the negotiating work completed before we even arrived a dealership. The deal was more like a steal!

August 1, 2014

Amber, thanks for the review! We hope you are enjoying your new car! Please come back and see us when you are ready for servicing.

Paul and Veronica mccollett

by from Bismarck are |

Troy sanders was so well knowledgeable on the corvette that we were looking at and was straight forward about the whole experience that we decided to not shop at the other dealerships and buy from him today

August 1, 2014

Paul and Veronica, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your recommendation and kind words. Please come back and see us again!

Great service

by from Little Rock, AR |

Nice sales people, no hassle, works with you. Great warranty and service plan.

August 1, 2014

T-Bird, thanks for being a great customer! We appreciate your business and positive feedback!

Great experience. Friendly and Courteous

by from Little Rock, AR |

I had used the same dealer for over 10 years. I decided to try something different and came to Steve Landers Toyota. What a wonderful experience. Stanley Blair was awesome from the start and made the deal happen. I will now give my business to this place.

July 31, 2014

We are so glad you had such a great car buying experience! Thank you for leaving us a review and recommending us to others! We hope to see you again for any auto needs.

Linnie mccook

by from Benton ar |

I have been totally satisfied with the customer service. The employees always go out of their way to make me happy with the purchase of my new car to the service work.

July 31, 2014

Linnie, thanks for leaving us feedback and recommending us to friends! Your business means a lot to us!

Awesome experience! Nicest people in the state!

by from Warren, ARE |

This was the best buying experience I've ever had! I will ALWAYS buy my cars here from now on! Thanks Yaz!

Internet purchase used

by from North LIttle Rock, AR |

Overall , not too bad as car purchases go. Always a little skeptical of whatever they say. Definitely take advantage of the carfax if buying used. Got an ok deal and the wife is happy.

Looking for a Toyota 4 Runner

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I shopped on line for a Toyota 4 Runner. I emailed left phone numbers and no one returned my call nor did they email me back. So I went to the lot and the auto that was on the web site they didn't even have, so I waited 2 weeks and checked web site again and low and behold it's still there and they still don't have it.