Crown Hyundai

Service 877-387-4592

The Better Way To Buy

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Brandon, Florida |

Jessica Scarboro is "My" sells person!! She was very patient, understanding and went above and beyond to insure I selected the appropriate SUV for my long term needs. This is my second car purchase from Crown Hyundai in less then a year and this experience was as terrific as the first. From the Sales Manager Carl Mitchell who assisted in negotiating my options to Danny Lai my finance manager who prepared my loan paper work in record time. This dealership is definitely a cut above the rest. I am now the proud owner of a 2013 Veloster-Turbo and a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Crown Hyundai responded to this review

September 9, 2013

We are thrilled that you are enjoying your new Veloster and Santa Fe. We love helping customers find the perfect vehicle and it is great to hear that Jessica provided you with great customer service. Your Friends at Crown Hyundai

Service Advisor Tomm Burkart

by from Largo, FL |

I brought my car into Crown for an oil change. I must say that when Tomm Burkart approached me with his broad smile it made me feel comfortable to be there. He is a wonderful asset to Crown, very knowledgable, professional, polite and very clean and neat. This was my first time having service for my car so I was quite pleased with his professional performance. He did not even pressure me and he even had my car washed free! The service was done in a timely manner and before I knew it I was back on the road. Thank you Crown for having such a nice young man working in your facility. I will be back to your facility.

Justin Hoffman wears the crown at Crown

by from St. Petersuburg |

One of the "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" is: "Begin with the end in mind". Justin Hoffman understands this concept and it has greatly enhanced my buying experience at Crown Huyndai. I just purchased cars #3 and #4 from Justin for my daughters. I tell him what we need and can afford (the end product) and Justin makes it happen. You can't ask for better than that. Another awsome experience and 2 more quality vehicles added to the family fleet. The family keeps growing, so we WILL be back. Thanks Justin and Thanks Crown!

STEPHAN NURSE WAS A GREAT SALESPERSON

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

We purchased our Tucson last week. Stephan Nurse was above and beyond in helping us with the sales process. He was extremely patient and helpful. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He rocks!

Elantra Purchase

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

We just bought our new Elantra today and Tony was such a help and asset to us. He professionally answered all our questions, gave us clear information about the different models we were considering and made us feel comfortable with our decision. He went the extra length to make sure we were introduced to the service department manager and others so we would know who to call in the future. I would recommend Tony as the sales professional to ask for when buying your next new car.

Steven Bednar

by from St. Petersburg, Florida |

Stephen Bednar and Danny Nam Quoc Lai did a wonderful job for us when we bought our new car today!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

by from St. Petersburg, Fl. |

Just purchased my new Sonata Hybrid from Crown Hyundai in St. Petersburg, Fl and it couldn't have gone smoother. Looks to be a first class dealership with beautiful facilities. Justin Hoffman was my salesman and did a really great job. Glad I went there.

Great Service

by from St.Petersburg Fl |

Had a scheduled service with Tomm Burkart. When I arrived he was waiting for me took me right in his office and went to work. Describe the problem that I was having with my car and he said we would get it fixed. The problem I was having was electrical and it doesn't have the problem all the time so I was expecting to hear excuses. Two hours later I received a call from Tomm that my car had been fixed it was detailed and ready for me to pick up. All I can say was WOW! Thanks Tomm

Want to feel like a Billionaire? See Adam Sheldon

by from St. Petersburg, Florida |

The Qualities of feeling like a Billionaire: - Being surrounded by Top of the line products - All Hyundai models are superb - Being in a 5 star Dealership - Crown Hyundai, St. Pete was extremely clean and staged beautifully. - Quality Service - If I could nominate Adam Sheldon as Salesman of the Year for 2014 then let me do so. His Patience is immeasurable!!! His knowledge was extensive and his willingness to go the extra mile to find the "perfect" car for me and within my budget was priceless. I left Crown Hyundai with a beautiful car and a wonderful "Billionaire" experience. Thank you Adam Sheldon you are the ultimate Dealer Rock Star!!!

Phil Benice Tony Cheung & Dennis Dumond

by from ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA |

Thanks to Phil Benice managing and settling our purchase and also for the kindness and hospitality of Tony Cheung and Dennis Dumond! Margaret and I were a bit speculative about car shopping again. Phil immediately changed our minds to a positive direction. We will always highly recommend Crown Hyundai of St. Petersburg to anyone we know looking for a car and great public relations. Excellent work folks, and we truly think you are surpassing the npr giant, Good luck best wishes and thank you all. .We will continue service of our car with your dealership. The very best of health to you all and your loved ones through the coming years! Yours truly Margaret and Ed Giardina

Wonderful Service Jeff !!!!

by from St Petersburg, Florida |

As soon as i walked in Jeff Craney greeted me with such warmth. Before my visit, the dealers i have had before werent as helpful as Jeff. I had a very great experience. He was very helpful. Kept a smile on my face the whole time. Loved everything about my visit here. I wont ever hesitate to come right back. Thank you so much Jeff Craney!!!!!!! :)