Nelson's Preowned Autos

Nelson's Preowned Autos

8996 L St, Omaha, NE 68127

Used 866-694-1419

Big dealer quality...Small dealer prices!! No games, no gimmicks.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Lincoln, NE |

Best dealership I have ever been to! I just purchased my Jeep Liberty from Nelson's and it was the best decision I have ever made. They went above and beyond to get me the car of my dreams and also traded in my previous car. I got an excellent deal for each and I could tell I was purchasing a qualtity vehicle. They showed their requirements for putting a car on their lot and that made me so much more comfortable with purchasing from them. I asked plenty of questions after doing research on this type of vehicle and they were completely honest about anything that could go wrong with it which is very admirable. Also, they took care of everything. They made the credit approval process so easy and even called my insurance agent and gave him the information he needed. If you want a quality car you can depend on and great service go to Nelson's Preowned!

March 18, 2014

Thank you for your business and for the awesome review! It was great working with you and we hope you're loving your new ride!!

No nonsense used car dealer

by from Omaha, NE |

No pressure and friendly people. Went above and beyond to fix a cosmetic issue with the vehicle.

First Car

by from Omaha, Ne |

This was our first new car buying experience and the people at Nelson's Preowned Autos made it a good one. We had an idea of what we wanted when we showed up and they were very helpful answering questions and not at all pushy. They did a great job explaining things such as warranties and insurance and it was a pretty hassle free experience.

Excellent buying experience!!!!

by from Wisner, Ne |

I would definitely recommend Nelson's to everyone I know. Great buying experience, exceptional customer service and easy to work with on trade. Tim went above and beyond to make us happy including staying 3.5 hours past closing time.

May 13, 2014

Thank you for making the trip to see us! We really appreciate your business and taking the time to put in a review for us.

Buyer Beware

by from Omaha, NE |

I'm unable to update a previous review from over a year ago, but will provide an update here: While the buying process & customer service was great, keep in mind you're still buying a used car. As such, I bought the extended warranty and it was described & sold to me as a 'bumper to bumper' warranty. Not entirely accurate since my car has needed over $600 in repairs the past year that wasn't covered. Was also given a readout showing that the tires & brakes were like new. Nope. Tires only lasted about 8 months. Same for the battery. Brakes lasted about a year. This is all in addition to the $600 I'm out in repairs that the warranty won't cover. The customer service at Nelson's was great while buying, but sometimes a used car is a used car. I have no reason to believe they knowingly sold me a car with issues, but it's still pretty frustrating to go through over $1900 in maintenance & repairs the first year, especially when those repairs aren't covered by warranty.

May 13, 2014

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. We try to make sure all of our vehicles are road ready which is why we put them through a full mechanical inspection at a major dealer service department. Since you have not contacted us we really don't know how we could have helped resolve the issues you have had. We value your feedback and will take all comments into consideration.

Friendly and professional service.

by from Omaha, NE |

The owner and assistant made the process easy and quick. They had strong credentials and high integrity. Their autos were high quality and their pricing was better than competitive. No "add on" sales pressure and their financing interest rates were better than our credit union!

May 13, 2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to put in a review! We hope you're loving your new ride and look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent Experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

Purchasing my new vehicle was actually enjoyable. No pressure whatsoever, extremely nice offices, personable sales associate, all tied together made the experience great! The owner and salesman seemed like genuinely great people and I walked away feeling good. Not once during the process did I feel as though they were trying to 'pull one over.' I would highly recommend Nelson's to any of my friends or family members!

May 13, 2014

Thank you again for your business Kim and for the awesome review!

Honest Dealership

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Just purchased a vehicle April 2014 from Nelson's, and the staff were very nice and realistic. The dealership works with carfax which is nice, and they guide you through the history of the vehicle and let you know what they have done to it since they have had it on the lot. They won't try to hide anything from you that they know about the vehicle. The owner is reasonable and will come to an agreement with you that you can be comfortable with and is willing to work with your needs and your trade in. I would recomend this dealership to a friend and would definitely do business there again.

May 13, 2014

Thank you for your business and the great review! We hope you're loving your new ride and look forward to seeing you when it's time for the next one.

Great experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

Who knew car buying could be so easy?! I started looking at cars on the internet on Wednesday night. I found a mint condition Nissan Juke fully loaded at Nelson's . Drove out there to peek at it on Thursday morning and met Tim who was super friendly and not all cars sales like. Went to a few other dealerships to drive some other models , but my heart was set on the Juke and the price was honest. Called Friday morning and spoke to Ray. He had me email over all the information he needed to get the ball rolling. I hadn't even finished getting ready for work when there was a message on my phone letting me know they where ready to trade my car in and had a better interest rate than what I was paying. I spent a little over 30 mins signing papers and I was on my way. It's been a week now and I'm soo happy with my car and a lower payment! Look on their lot folks because if you can buy from them you will be very satisfied .

May 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review!! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Very good dealership!!

by from Omaha, NE |

Best experience I've had with buying a car. The staff was very very friendly and easy to work with. I got a great deal and had excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a used car and would go back and purchase another vehicle from them!!

March 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and for the awesome review! Nothing means more to us than to have our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you when it's time to add another vehicle to the collection!

No would not recommend

by from Nebraska |

Bought a vehicle, the buying process was great and fast, however if you do not live in Omaha would not recommend buying from Nelson's. They did not have all of the paperwork on hand and you may have to drive back into Omaha at your own time and expense.

March 19, 2014

While we strive to make the paperwork process as easy as possible for our customers, the one thing we do not have control over are titles. We pride ourselves on making things very easy for our out of town customers. We did let you know ahead of time that you may need to come back to sign the title and we were able to contact your DMV and have the title sent there for you to sign so you didn't have to make the drive. Your time is important to us, we are a small dealer and our customers are our first priority. We hope that having the title sent to your local DMV to sign saved you as much inconvenience as possible and hope to see you when it's time for your next vehicle.