Manfredi Toyota

1591 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10305

Used 718-979-9595

Terrible experience, manfredi just lost a customer

by from Staten Island, NY |

I was shopping at a few dealerships for a new scion tC. I just finished a lease with Mazda manfredi so I thought staying in the manfredi family would benefit me. Upon arriving at Manfredi Toyota, I told them I was looking for a scion tc and have been shopping around already. The sales rep Steve was extremely unprofessional and rude and said "scions are the same price everywhere. Why are you shopping around?" I already understood that, as scion has the pure lease program which states the price is the same at all dealerships. I was looking for incentives to choose one dealership over the other (ie: customer service, money off, etc). They made me feel very uncomfortable and were very aggressive when trying to sell the car to me. Same priced products are sold everywhere, does that mean customer service isn't important? I will not buy a car from manfredi ever again. I had a better experience elsewhere and saved money even though I was repeatedly told by the sales manager at manfredi that the other quote I received was a lie. Also, they didn't inform me of the college grad credit until I mentioned it. It's like they were hiding that from me. Very unprofessional.

How about a call back

by from staten island |

My family has been part of the Manfredi group for about TEN YEARS. 3 vehicles have been purchased along with 2 leased vehicles. Previous experience have been great. My second lease however is from Toyota. We are a family of 5 with 3 children under the age of 10. We are accustomed to certain amenities in the vehicle such as Dvd entertainment package. I personally thought I was clear about certain options I was looking for in the vehicle. However when it came time to pickup the vehicle. It was not what I expected. I didn't get the Dvd package instead got an aftermarket one. Not convenient with 3 small children. Perhaps it was a mis communication. The salesman was not in that day along with his manager. Not a big deal. The other salesman was experienced and professional. Things like this can happen. Not really a problem. I felt this could be handled with a phone call the following day. However when you leave SEVERAL MESSAGES in an attempt to rectify the situation without a call back, it's simply rude and unprofessional. With that's said. Toyota you have been called out. Let's see if you respond to this review. I still have faith that my issue can be resolved with a simple conversation.

good dealer

by from staten island, ny |

purchased a new vehicle. I was able to trade in my used car and got

Great experience

by from Staten Island, NY |

We recently picked up our 2014 Toyota Camry at Manfredi Toyota. Our experience there was one of the best we've had in purchasing a vehicle. There was absolutely no "high pressure" sales pitch. Vincent, Albert in sales and Joseph in financing were very professional and helpful. We also met with Matt who explained lots of things about the new car. He was very knowledgeable. We wouldn't hesitate to return to Manfredi Toyota or recommend family and friends to this dealership.

Love my 2013 Rav 4

by from Staten Island NY |

I am extremely pleased with my purchase of my 2013 Rav 4. I saw & spoke with Miguel Rodriguez the manager first. He then set me up with a wonderful salesman Alex. My entire buying process/experience was quick & easy. The financing was a breeze Joe is the BEST. Thank you all for putting up with me.

Good Experience

by from Carteret,NJ |

Recently bought a Toyota Avalon used,the salesman was very helpful and friendly.Overall good experience.

Great Experience!

by from New York City |

I bought a used 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan from this dealership with no hassles while buying this vehicle. More over, the dealer was really helpful and knew what he was doing. Thumbs up!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD

by from STATEN ISLAND |

i WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE OF MY 2013 TOYOTA RAV 4 STEVE SMITH WAS A EXCELLENT SALESPERSON HE EXTREMELY HONEST AND WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS

overprice and poor public relation

by from staten island ny |

all they want is high commision.Over price

Manfredi Toyota responded to this review

August 7, 2013

I apologize for the inconvenience John. I wish I had an opportunity to speak with you about your experience with us before you left our dealership. We pride ourselves at Marfredi Auto Group for the best possible service. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to call me directly. Sincerely, Miguel 718-979-9595

i had a great experiance

by from ststen island |

I worked with Ralf , this guys cared about what i wanted , and not what he wanted to sell. he took his time to show me my new car. the car was a toyota certified camry, and i love knowing that i am taken care of by toyota . i would recomend everyone to this dealership they roll out the red carpet for you