Fiat of North Miami

13110 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181

New 877-564-5639 New877-564-5639
Used 866-963-6320 Used866-963-6320
Service 866-951-2753 Service 866-951-2753

Alfa Romeo & FIAT NORTH MIAMI...Veramente Italiana!

lemon Car

by from North miami, florida |

I recently bought a brand new fiat 500 sport for my birthday. I was very excited to get the car since my family has been a Fiat fan since the 70's. This exciting experience quickly turned into a nightmare as the car experienced multiple problems, it has been in and out of the shop for a total of 35 days, it has failed to start multiple times and I had to get it towed to the shop. After speaking to the dealership their solution was for me to buy a more expensive model since my was not available any more and lose all the car payments made so far towards the car. In essence i would sell my car for a discounted price while I would have to buy a more expensive new one. This is unfair to its core since the car they sold me already came with multiple problems. I am utterly disgusted by the way this dealership has treated me, they truly do not care about the legitimate concerns of their costumers.It has been 5 months and still no solution to my problem. After speaking to Fiat USA they told me that the only solution to my issue was to do the lemon law. As a consumer I have never been more disappointed with a brand and a product. I recommend you really research this car before buying and truly consider whether you will risk my experience since this has literally been draining my time and energy for months.

good deal

by from miami,fl |

Thanks fiat of north miami, I am very grateful because I got ustades my approval even having a poor credit, recommend to the store because they are a team of professionals.

GREAT EXPERIENCE !

by from Miami beach |

Well I have to say it .. I ve owned many cars in my life so far , from jeep's to bmw's to audi's to merc's. frankly speaking , I am so impressed with the service of Fiat north miami , to be precise "Samir" the sales person was extremely helpful & seriously made the purchase easy , also the manager is a very decent gentleman who offered us coffe himself , although we went to buy a base pop fiat not a Ferrari ! They also offered us tasty donuts , as I said GREAT EXPERIENCE ! "Ferrari & Lamborghini , learn some hospitality from fiat north miami" !!

Must go there if you are looking for a Fiat!!!!

by from Miami Beach ,Florida |

I went with my husband and purchased my fiat pop as easy as could be! it took us 3 hours and we were out, driving our new car! The service is great!! They make it easy and they don't complicate life! I was very satisfied and will go back to upgrade my car with Fiat South Miami again.

Good Place to buy a car!

by from North Miami Beach, Fl |

Salesperson Mariano was extra helpful and went out of his way for me to feel comfortable to purchase a car. Not pushy just totally interested in the customers needs. Very polite! Car is perfect! They have a great collection of all kinds of good cars!

Totally satisfied with purchase and service!

by from Miami, FL |

I recommend Fiat of North Miami to all my friends and people that i know. They don't only have Fiats, but all kinds of cars. The salesperson M. Reol was extremely polite and friendly and went out of his way to make me happy about my purchase. He knew a lot about my car and still answers my questions when i call him now.

Amazing experience, The Best costumer service

by from Miami,fl |

I never wrote a review before because never a company provided an excellent excellent that i felt the nees to writ one but Fiat of north miami left me in shock with the way they assist their costumer Mariano helped me from the first phone call till i was driving the car out the lot. My recommendation is you can go there worry free, And if you are looking to buy a pre owed ask for Mariano he is clean and clear with you,if there is something he can do he will and if he cant he will let you know everything before you sign Thank you Fiat and Mariano for all your help

Fiat of North Miami responded to this review

May 4, 2013

Hello, First congratulation in your new car! Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us and our services. It was my pleasure to assist you purchase your pre-owned certified vehicle. If there is anything else I can do for you or for any one you know please fell free to call me and I will make sure they get the same dedication from our team. Thank you once again! Regards, Mariano BDC Director of Fiat Of North Miami

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought from out of town and flew into MIA on the hopes everything would be as advertised- and it was. Car was as described with no surprises, a few little things that needed to be done and the dealership took car of all details promptly and fully. They followed up throughout the process and after the sale.

Fiat of North Miami responded to this review

November 19, 2012

It was a great pleasure to serve you and looking forward to do it again, to your friends and family , thank you