California Motors Direct

2345 N Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-287-1733

Great dealer I've gone too

by from Reseda , Ca |

I would recommend this dealership to any of my close friends and family they really took car of my car needs.

Buyers Review

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We researched and found a car we were interested in thru Cars.com. We scheduled an appointment with Carlos. He was personable, knowledgeable, and made the process very easy to navigate. We purchased a Mazda 3 that day, and have been very happy with it.

Car not worth my time - good customer service

by from LA, ca |

Sales associate was very nice and not pushy. Car was a great deal ... But was not cleaned prior to viewing. Deterred us from making a purchase. Also, don't really have much to say about there facility and inventory since they were in the middle of a move and all of their inventory was not at the facility that we visited .

ANDYPERAN

by from Torrance, CA |

I inquired about a car, and promptly received a return call from a salesman. I don't remember his name but he wasn't very friendly. Not rude but not pleasant either. When you deal with the public, as I have, you should put your troubles on hold and not let your customer know you don't want to be at your job. I won't shop here again. Like a bad restaurant, there are too many out there to go back to a place that doesn't value your business.

More Complicated Than I Had Hoped

by from San Carlos, CA |

Had a nice salesman who didn't pressure to buy, but the dealership seems to be short-staffed. I bought a car that had an incorrect VIN number which caused quite a hassle when it came time to buy insurance. The DMV didn't recognize the VIN, so much time was wasted solving the mystery which turned out to be the dealer's error in the first place. The cars all seem to be sold "as is". I'm not sure just how experienced their mechanics are, as the brakes were new, but hadn't been "bled". My drive home was one of having to pump the brakes, and taking it to a brake specialist for a relatively easy fix at my expense. All in all, the vehicle had low mileage and good transmission.

Good experience

by from San Pedro, CA |

Relatively easy process once you do your online homework. Wanted a vehicle with low miles and they had it. Not much wiggle room on the price, but compared to Blue Book it was a fair deal. Recommended.

Dealership was OK, car was great

by from Torrance, CA |

The car advertised was in good shape. However, they wanted me to commit to purchasing the card before allowing a test drive. That was a negative. However, the car drove fine. The Battery had died in the car, probably sitting for awhile but it charged fine and there was no problem.

presentation counts

by from tustin,ca |

Cars parked tightly together, difficult to walk around. Vehicles mileage on the high side. It was very hot the day I went out. So I was annouyed that I had to search for a sales person then had to search for the car that I saw online.

No visit

by from Los Angeles |

Didn't make it to this dealer afterall however went to EZ Wheels and with them had mixed experience. Car had lots of issues that were not assumed after phone conversation. Car was a poor purchase, didn't make an offer. Dealer also wasn't communicative and eager to help on spot.

No answer means no, I guess

by from Los Angeles ca |

I tried contacting them about one of their vehicles on the site but got no reply. My first impression was they must have sold the car, so no reply means no, they don't have it. But days later it's still listed there, which makes me wonder if it's even real or if it's a bait car to get people to drive out and walk into a high pressure sales situation. I can tell it's going to be a bad experience without wasting time and gas going there however. Rule number 1 in evaluating customer service: no service now means no service later. Moving right along now.