California Motors Direct

2345 N Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-287-1733

Not as advertised

by from Orange County |

i went to check out a solara they had advertised on cars.com and the vehicle was nothing like what they had advertised online. No sunroof, obvious body damage and a poor attempt to repair, and the inside smelled like smoke.

Extremely poor service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

This dealer practice deceitfulness and can become hostile if questioned or confronted. Just be careful and keen with your eyes open at all times.

My Experiance

by from Tustin, CA |

Had very bad experience with this dealer. The which I looked for was not even cleaned and they brought us stright from their back yard (I guess) full of dust and stains. After waiting for around 30 mins we went for another model, during finializing he was very rude. Overall i had to spend 3 hours in this place.

Not good service

by from San Bernardino, CA |

Asked for photos of a car I was interested in a few times over the span of several days. They always had an excuse not to send me any photos, but wanted me to come in and look at it. Sorry, there's something fishy about that.

Great dealer I've gone too

by from Reseda , Ca |

I would recommend this dealership to any of my close friends and family they really took car of my car needs.

Buyers Review

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We researched and found a car we were interested in thru Cars.com. We scheduled an appointment with Carlos. He was personable, knowledgeable, and made the process very easy to navigate. We purchased a Mazda 3 that day, and have been very happy with it.

Car not worth my time - good customer service

by from LA, ca |

Sales associate was very nice and not pushy. Car was a great deal ... But was not cleaned prior to viewing. Deterred us from making a purchase. Also, don't really have much to say about there facility and inventory since they were in the middle of a move and all of their inventory was not at the facility that we visited .

ANDYPERAN

by from Torrance, CA |

I inquired about a car, and promptly received a return call from a salesman. I don't remember his name but he wasn't very friendly. Not rude but not pleasant either. When you deal with the public, as I have, you should put your troubles on hold and not let your customer know you don't want to be at your job. I won't shop here again. Like a bad restaurant, there are too many out there to go back to a place that doesn't value your business.

More Complicated Than I Had Hoped

by from San Carlos, CA |

Had a nice salesman who didn't pressure to buy, but the dealership seems to be short-staffed. I bought a car that had an incorrect VIN number which caused quite a hassle when it came time to buy insurance. The DMV didn't recognize the VIN, so much time was wasted solving the mystery which turned out to be the dealer's error in the first place. The cars all seem to be sold "as is". I'm not sure just how experienced their mechanics are, as the brakes were new, but hadn't been "bled". My drive home was one of having to pump the brakes, and taking it to a brake specialist for a relatively easy fix at my expense. All in all, the vehicle had low mileage and good transmission.

Good experience

by from San Pedro, CA |

Relatively easy process once you do your online homework. Wanted a vehicle with low miles and they had it. Not much wiggle room on the price, but compared to Blue Book it was a fair deal. Recommended.