California Motors Direct

2345 N Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-287-1733

Great dealer

by from Chino hills,ca |

I felt car I bought is great it runs great and I had a joy driving it. The dealership was great they help me find the car I wanted.

Great service and excellent job

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I felt the car is excellent, I will recommend the dealer to my friends, there are a lot of cars to choose. By the way, Issac is a good guy, he is very kindly. Thank you!

Bad Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I came to the dealership looking to buy a truck they had posted on this site. Upon arriving we had to wait for 40 minutes to talk to a salesperson. The man who attended us didn't tell us his name and was abrupt with us to begin with. During the test drive he was rude and informed us that if we don't buy the truck he will. I know salesmen have their tactics, but this was just bad, his rudeness was getting worse. By the time we got to checking my credit score, he seemed to be ignoring us in his office, checking his phone, and leaving unexpectedly. When asked to see if there was some wiggle room in the price of the truck, we were flatly refused and told the price was set. Seeing no room to negotiate we left, this entire ordeal was after we had spent time trying to talk to someone there before we had visited and had been told repeatedly that their salesmen were busy. My treatment at this dealership has left me infuriated at their level of service. I will definitely recommend any other dealership to my family and friends after this.

KEVIN THE MAN

by from Norwalk |

I am really glad I came to this dealership !! I was about to buy a car from there competition Ocxchange but kevin won my business with his great smile and customer service . california motors is a great place to buy a car they have a hang out spot pretty much its really awesome. Thank you Kevin !!!!!!

Excellent service, friendly employees

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I had a great experience buying at this dealership CA Motors Direct. With the help of the salesman Isacc he was very good help. He explained everything very well and made this experience a great plesure. He wss very helpful and friendly who helped made my experience one of the very besy I have had. It was a great and quick experience.

A Good Fullerton Experience..!!

by from Lancaster, CA |

California Motors Direct Fullerton...Has a Friendly staff that is more than happy to find your needs.Good people skills good envirnment and a Great selection of Cars to choose from.Im happy on my new car from fullerton thank you.. A++

Excellent service! I was very satisfied! I'm glad

by from Fullerton, CA |

I was very satisfied! I'm glad to have come across this dealership! Thank you Issac for the laughs and great service!

Mr Harris

by from Long Beach, CA |

Isaac was a great help, although a tough-as-nails negotiator. I'm looking forward to enjoying this Audi A4

Good Car, Good Price

by from La Mirada, CA |

The staff at California Motors Direct was very helpful and courteous. No high pressure tactics. Was able to get a car several hundred below Blue Book in good condition. They provided CarFax reports and financing. I would buy from them again.

Shady or maybe they just don't care

by from Huntington Beach |

I called them 5 times to follow up on buying a truck from them. I gave them my credit score, job info, address and everything else. Finally I was able to get the sales guy to give me terms so I could come down and sign the paperwork. I explained over and over I don't have alot of time because my daughter is sick. I know what I am looking for so run my credit and let's talk. So I drove all the way to Fullerton because one of his co workers said "just come on down" he's ready for you! So 5 miles before I get to the dealer I stopped because my daughter wasn't feeling we1l and called them just in case they dropped the ball again. And sure enough "my sales guy" wasn't around and the general manager got on the phone and said they accidently sold the truck. I just hung up. What a waste of time dealing with idiots that don't care and that are lazy and unprofessional