California Motors Direct

770 S Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832

Used 888-287-1733

Excellent service! I was very satisfied! I'm glad

by from Fullerton, CA |

I was very satisfied! I'm glad to have come across this dealership! Thank you Issac for the laughs and great service!

Mr Harris

by from Long Beach, CA |

Isaac was a great help, although a tough-as-nails negotiator. I'm looking forward to enjoying this Audi A4

Good Car, Good Price

by from La Mirada, CA |

The staff at California Motors Direct was very helpful and courteous. No high pressure tactics. Was able to get a car several hundred below Blue Book in good condition. They provided CarFax reports and financing. I would buy from them again.

Shady or maybe they just don't care

by from Huntington Beach |

I called them 5 times to follow up on buying a truck from them. I gave them my credit score, job info, address and everything else. Finally I was able to get the sales guy to give me terms so I could come down and sign the paperwork. I explained over and over I don't have alot of time because my daughter is sick. I know what I am looking for so run my credit and let's talk. So I drove all the way to Fullerton because one of his co workers said "just come on down" he's ready for you! So 5 miles before I get to the dealer I stopped because my daughter wasn't feeling we1l and called them just in case they dropped the ball again. And sure enough "my sales guy" wasn't around and the general manager got on the phone and said they accidently sold the truck. I just hung up. What a waste of time dealing with idiots that don't care and that are lazy and unprofessional

Great, Friendly Service

by from Paso Robles, CA |

I had a great experience buying from CA Motors Direct. Over the phone, they were the most friendly and helpful. I was able to get the carfax available online through their website for free. I was meet shortly after arriving on the lot. My salesman was helpful and knowledgable. Our test drive was a bit short. But I was pleased they were willing to work with me as a cash paying customer. Some dealers will not as I learned the hard way earlier in the day. I got a great deal :-). Highly recommend them!

Nice place, poor customer service.

by from Arcadia, CA |

Arriving to California Motors Direct, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of different cars they had on lot; it was wonderful, but strangely I was approached by no one. I toured a few of the cars (Most of which were blocked by other cars and locked) and saw a few I liked, but was coming for a specific 350Z. I finally found a dealer who seemed to be only one of four on the lot. We talked about the Z and he let me check it out, but said we couldn't test-drive it unless we agreed on a number. We couldn't agree on any figure, and we started talking about other cars they had on lot, none of which peaked my interest at the ridiculous prices they had. He then actually answered a call in front of us! All-in-all, he was overly pompous, too self-assured and had no respect for a customer.. I will not be coming back. Don't waste your time unless you want to go see a bunch of overpriced cars and an arrogant dealer.

Nothing good to say

by from Fullerton |

Went to see a car they have a listed on Autotrader & Cars.com for sale. The salesperson was nice, but totally clueless about the car. We asked why there was cardboard stuck in the rear windows and we go a blank stare. We asked about the damage to the front and rear of the car, we got... not sure Because of the low miles we decided we still wanted to test-drive it. We were told we would have to drive it 1/2 mile away first to buy gas! After we gassed it up the sales person wanted to go directly back to the dealership... in other words a 1-mile test-drive. It was Sunday and we asked if we could take it to our mechanic on Monday and were told o problem to just call before we came down. We called Monday at 9 a.m. and was told by an Assistant manager that the car was not actually for sell yet (even though it was listed), that it needed to be checked out before they could release it and to call back in a couple of hours when the manager was in to set it up for the following day. I called the manager at 3 p.m. and he said he didn care if the car was checked out or not and we could come pick it up now. When my husband got there all the salesmen were standing around talking and he was totally ignored and after a few minutes had to ask for help. An assistant manager went off to find the car only to come back and say that the car had been torn apart that morning to fix the windows, was still in pieces and maybe would be ready on Tuesday but, to call first. Not even an apology for the mix-up. This morning we finally got the car to the mechanic. It had been in two accidents (not reported on CARFAX) and needed and estimated three thousand dollars of work to fix the bent front frame that was hitting the radiator and the damage to the sprung trunk lid and bent rear frame. Every step of the way this dealership showed no professionalism or any attempt at customer service.

Horrible

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was looking at a Honda S2000 they had listed, and when I called I was told it would be available by Tuesday. I called Tuesday and was told it was available, but when I went over it was the wrong car. Then I was told it arrived the same night about an hour after I left and would be available the next morning. It wasn't. I called six times and 8 hours later was still unavailable. The sales team was rude and unhelpful, and did not seem to know their own cars. I asked to test drive one of the other S2Ks, but when I started it up another salesman told me it was unsafe to drive. What? Horrible.

Great experience

by from Anaheim, CA |

I was looking for a used car and was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get an honest sales person. After searching for the car I wanted CA motors direct was able to help me. I got friendly service and I didnt have a pushy sales person. Freddy had helped me out and was honest. I was surprised on how much he knew and could tell he loves his job. I'm really pleased about my purchase and would definitely recommend buying a car from him.

Alfred hermiz at CMD

by from Cypress ca |

I went in to buy a car and the salesman Alfred that was there was the most helpful and knew everything about the cars and was very knowledgeable. He was very kind and polite wasn't pushy and a genuinely good guy. He was honest and I liked that. He helped me find the right car for me. I definitely would recommend family and friends to him. Great service.