California Motors Direct

2345 N Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-287-1733

Honest, great service

by from Fullerton, CA |

Recently bought a car and had great service! Found the car i wanted at a great price and they made it hassle free. Great customer service and it was probably the most honest dealership ever.

Excellent customer service!!

by from Wesminster, CA |

I bought my second CPO car with California Motors Directs help. Not only did they work with me on getting the payment I needed but when it came time to have some maintenance done on my car he went above and beyond the call of duty.

Wonderful experience!

by from Riverside, CA |

We got a great vibe from this dealership the second we walked in the door. We were offered drinks from the minute we walked in the door to the minute we walked out (with our new vehicle). Everyone we dealt with at this dealership was so helpful and very friendly. We did not attempt to get the dealership down in price on the vehicle we were interested in, because the listing price was spot on.

Return Customer

by from Fontana, CA |

We are always treated great by the whole staff at California Motors Direct. We've bought here before, so when the time was near for us to buy a new/used vehicle again there was no question that we would talk with George Our family has received great service before, during & after the car purchase as we also have our oil changes & regular maintenance at the Service Center.

Ford Fusion

by from Stanton, CA |

I bought a used ford fusion from theses guys. They where the cheapest on cars.com for the mileage I wanted. In and out and about an hour. Simple, clean, no nonsense dealership

Car buying made easy!

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

This was my last dealership I visited after researching dealers for 2 months. I was interested in a 2500 HD and I got in touch with my salesman Adam and he was very helpful in taking in my trade and giving me the best possible price on my new truck. The whole dealer starting at sales all the way back to service was extremely polite and professional.

Good service and no pressure

by from Fullerton, CA |

It was a very pleasant experience. We were not pressured in any way.

Super experience

by from Newport Beach, CA |

We came to California Motors Direct in the Fullerton location specifically because they had many of the hard-to-find car varieties with low miles in stock. Steve did an outstanding job of showing us what was available to us, as well as guiding us through the purchase process. We are very happy with our experience, and would gladly recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new VW, acura, lexus, honda, bmw, mercedes, infiniti etc. Since our purchase, we are constantly being asked about the car, as well as where we purchased it. We are happy to point them in the right direction!

#1 Dealership

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

California Motors Direct has really good service, quality car, great prices, low miles, great service all around. I purchased 2 cars from them already one for myself and one for my daughter. they are great folks to deal with.

Pre-owned car purchase

by from Anaheim Hills, CA |

We purchased a 2012 Infiniti in October 2013. We were assisted by salesman Isaac and he made sure that everything ran smoothly. We had visited various other dealerships throughout the past few weeks and Isaac kept up with us while not pressuring. He also made sure we received a very good deal for our trade in. Isaac delivered everything he promised.