California Motors Direct

2345 N Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Used 888-287-1733

Thank You Isaac!!!

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

I recently reached out to Isaac when I was ready to purchase my 2012 C300 4MATIC. Isaac was courteous, professional, and has a GREAT sense of humor! There were never any surprises during our car buying experience, which happens too often when purchasing a vehicle. I had a list of features written down on a tiny piece of paper that I wanted in my vehicle, which I never even showed him. He somehow must have glanced at it because when I was about to run off my list, he already had the car with said features, in my color preference, waiting outside for a test drive. Bottom line, if you are looking for a smooth, no haggling, honest, and fun car buying experience, visit California Motors Direct.

Awesome service and best sales person!

by from Santa Ana, CA |

We purchased a one owner Lexus about a week & a half ago...We put a deposit down hoping to have available funds within a couple of days to purchase the vehicle as a cash deal, but unfortunately the funds didn't come through for almost two weeks!! The sales person (Jeff) was very accommodating in holding the car for us through the waiting process, and once we had cash in hand we sealed the deal within 15 minutes

A+ Dealer!

by from Fullerton, CA |

Bought 00 Acura RL. Nice place, honest people! Highly recommend!! A+

friendly and down to earth.

by from Whittier, CA |

Adam is the man he went the extra mile to make sure we got a great car at a price we could live with. The whole staff was extremely friendly and down to earth. Thanks Again, we will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

An AWESOME Shopping Experience

by from Orange, CA |

I bought my used car from these guys about a month ago. They have great service, salesman are professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend to all my friends.

I love my Chevy

by from Garden Grove, CA |

California Motors Direct did a great job when I came in to buy a new car. They made sure I got what I wanted at a great price. thank you very much California Motors Direct!

WOW! Super Service!

by from Costa Mesa, Ca |

After purchasing my used Volvo I was in need of a service shop for my vehicle. I tried and wasn't satisfy with a few local shops. Finally I gave California Motors Direct a try. Wow! I found California Motors Direct too be very affordable, knowledgeable and they have demonstrated that they care and know how to keep their customers. I highly recommend this car dealer to the public. Thank you!

I rate it a good dealer

by from Newport Beach, CA |

the staff there are very friendly. they are reasonable honest when they describe a car. easy to a test drive. the price is affordable and acceptable.

Superior

by from Westminster, CA |

California Motors Direct are among the most professional consultants (emphasis on the consulting), from whom I've purchased a vehicle. My preferences were specific and difficult to find. Johnny and Carlos were tenacious in their search for a high quality vehicle at a fair price. Johnny is service oriented, thorough, and personable.

wow! we werent there for hours and no hassles!

by from Anaheim, CA |

great people, This wasn't the usual bull you get at most dealers. friendly staff and knowledgeable and at most dealers your in there office for hours this company is great I buy cars for my 2 business and I get sick and tired of the bull that some dealers try I will walk out. California Motors Direct is was great to tricks just up front answers and great service