Parker Lexus

#1 Shackleford West Blvd., Little Rock, AR 72211

New 855-285-4680
Used 888-252-2019
Service 888-238-7453

"Where Customers Refer Their Friends"

Nice Experience.... Again

by from Little Rock, AR |

This is the 5th Lexus that I have bought from Parker. In fact I purchased the second Lexus sold by Dave Parker over 20 years ago so that truly makes me a loyal customer. Its nice to be so well treated and to drive an outstanding automobile. I'm looking forward to my first extended road trip.

Wonderful experience thanks to Evan Buck!

by from Pine Bluff, AR |

When I decided to purchase a new vehicle, I really did not know what type I wanted. My sister has owned a RX350 for several years and recommended that I test drive one. At my first visit to Parker- Lexus, I was fortunate enough to meet with their sales associate, Evan Buck. Evan listened to my wants and needs and spent time with me to show me the features and options of the RX350. After my first appointment with Evan, I knew I would be buying my vehicle from Parker-Lexus. When I had made my decision to complete the purchase, Evan made the whole buying experience very extraordinary!! The experience reinforced that I had made the best decision to purchase my 2014 RX350 from Parker-Lexus. Evan had the car waiting on us in the showroom bay and it was sparkling!! I love, love, love my new SUV!!!! I would highly recommend Evan Buck and Parker-Lexus for anyone looking for a great vehicle and a wonderful buying experience.

So impressed with Parker Lexus

by from Little Rock, AR |

Parker Lexus was the first dealer (and the only one) we visited, after much website searching, for a used car for our 16-year old daughter. We wanted a safe car and one in good condition. Evan Buck, our sales rep, showed us several cars that were nice, but he knew we were satisfied yet. He had us wait so he could go check on a car that had just arrived and wasn't "in the pool" to sell yet. When he returned, he showed us that car and it was perfect! We bought it that day. We never went to another dealer because we were so impressed with the car, the dealership, the guarantees, the people, everything. We returned a couple months later and bought a new ES-350 from Evan Buck and we love it. I just took the car in for its 5000 mile tire rotation, etc?and had a great experience. The service department is very attentive. The 5000 mile service is included in the warranty coverage, but they add a little extra - they wash your car! I've never been to a dealership of this caliber! The service department just blows me away with their excellent service!

Best Experience

by from Little Rock |

When i decided to buy a car i was not sure what kind of car i wanted to buy! A friend of mine had purchased her car from Parker Lexus and she told me if i decide to get a Lexus to be sure and ask for Evan Buck! So i did, I made an appointment with Evan and i have never met a more professional,courteous,helpful and knowledgeable car salesman before and i have purchased several cars in my lifetime! From the first moment i felt like i could totally trust what he promised,he found me the exact car i was looking for and still if i have a question or can't figure out something about the technology in the car he is always willing to help me. I absolutely and very highly recommend him. Parker Lexus is very lucky to have him as their employee. The service i receive every time i go there is impeccable. I will definitely purchase my future car from Evan.

Parker Lexus and evan Buck are terrific!

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I just purchased a 2014 Lexus ES350 from Parker Lexus. It was such a good experience. Evan Buck sold me the car and was just great. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and very patient in explaining and showing me how to use the new technology that is in my new car. Everyone I met at Parker was extremely nice and friendly, and it is a very clean, inviting, comfortable place. I highly recommend both Parker Lexus and Evan Buck.

Great experience

by from Little Rock, AR |

Purchased 2010 LS-460. The car was ready as promised. Very clean car. Brannon in sales knows Lexus products. Had positive answers for every question we posed and came through with all promises to complete the deal. Sales offices and showroom very clean. Very courteous staff. I feel positive that future maintenance and repairs will be done to my satisfaction.