4956 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Used 877-623-3018

100% Guaranteed credit Approvals!! Call for Details!!!!!!

Great other than a couple bumps

by from Henderson, NV |

Purchased 03 BMW 325i in June, beautiful car. Had a couple bumps as Service Engine light came on shortly after driving car off the lot (used car, it happens). Contacted Cartwright and they had me take it to the shop they use. Vinnie kept me informed every step of the repair process, made daily checks with the shop and stayed on them until car was ready. Car is running like new now! Also, provided a loaner when I needed it. Vinnie is a man with integrity, who gets things done and makes things right! I would recommend Vinnie and his crew at Cartwright. Good cars at reasonable prices!

Awesome Dealership

by from Las Vegas NV. |

All I can say is this dealership got me what I wanted, the car, the payment and respect. Great job all the way around and I could not be happier with the service. Great job to the women who processed my paperwork and got me my SUV. I will recommend this place to anyone. Again Thanks.

by from Las Vegas |

Cartwright Motors is without a doubt one of the best dealerships in Las Vegas! They have a great selection of quality vehicles with great prices to match. Their customer service can compete with any of the big name dealerships and they're more than willing to work with a new buyer, regardless of their financial situation. Whether you're looking to buy a car or just want to get work done on yours, this is the place to go. Inara made my buying experience incredibly easy and pleasurable, not to mention she was able to get it down with an incredibly low interest rate and payment! I would recommend Cartwright to anybody looking to buy a car.

Cartwright Motors responded to this review

June 28, 2014

Thanks Garrett!!!! We appreciate it!!! Enjoy your new car...

First rate service

by from Las Vegas. NV |

Steve made the evaluation and buying process very easy, and everyone in the dealership was pleasant, polite and exceptionally helpful. A great buying experience!

Great Customer Service!!!

by from las vegas, NV |

Great step by step process through buying and financing process for a vehicle. In the long processes of purchasing a vehicle they were amazing to entertain and inform me of the best options in the process.

Very Helpful

by from Las Vegas, NV |

These guys were great! They helped me find my dream car. Was upside down in my old car. Not only did they get me out of old car they also got me a lower interest and better payment, and i'm driving an S500 Mercedes!! Thanks George!!

His Happy Dudeness!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Astounding would a great word to sum up my experience with Cartwright Motor!! Starting with a remarkable rep named Inara Michele, my entire process from negotiating a fair price to financing to finalizing all the details went very smoothly. I would highly recommend doing business with a Cartwright Motors.

Great Vehicle Selection and Customer Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Steve'O and the staff at Cartwright Motors are here in Las Vegas to sell you your dream car! They have low mileage, late model, used luxury cars that are flying off of the lot. I performed an internet search within 200 miles of Las Vegas and I could not find a better valued car. I did see the cheaper cars of the same year/model but they all had higher mileage and less equipped luxury options. None of them could touch the value of the vehicle that I purchased at Cartwright Motors. So be sure to save them under your "favorites" on your computer. If you happen to see the car that you want be sure to call them immediately because your car might not be there for long! As I was taking delivery Steve'O even noticed that the vehicle still had the original dealer sticker tag that was on the window when the vehicle was originally sold. This attests to the quality of vehicles that Cartwright Motors looks for when they are selecting which vehicles are sold on their lot. Not to mention the free Carfax Report that contained 18 reports on my vehicle. This let me know the service history of my vehicle. Again if you see a vehicle that you are interested in please give Steve'O a call and he will do everything in his power to get you in your vehicle. TD Cain

Great Dealer for first time buyers

by from Henderson, NV |

I bought a 2008 CLK350. The process was short, and I got the car I wanted! My salesperson was Demont and he did a great job getting me a great deal!

would reccomend to anyone

by from Las vegas, nv |

Was a pleasure purchasing through cartwright. Stevo was very personable and a amazing salesmen to work with. He made my experience very fun and enjoyable. I highly recommend going through him. Fabian made the finance aspect run very smoothly and was very easy and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle through cartwright as they made my experience enjoyable and I am very content with my Mercedes c300. So happy to have the pleasure of purchasing a car through cartwright.

demont is a classic car salesman

by from lake havasu city |

I looked at a vehicle online that I liked si being from out of state I had to drive a few hours to go do the deal . I met the salesman I spoke to on the phone demont . When I arrived he said they were just going to give it a once over to be sure of the condition and that I had no problems .their mechanic left in thr vehicle and brought it back and said the light was on due to the gas cap not being tightend I got the car home and 48 hours later it wouldnt start due to a bad battery . So a few days later the vehicle wont unlock with the remote provided on this 08 Cadillac cts . Come to find out it needs actuator s that the warrany that They sold me wont cover ,wonderful . I get that fixed and a month later its over heating now what .so anyway watch out for demont and that place and their cars please unless u want to have issues like myself.

Cartwright Motors responded to this review

May 12, 2014

We replaced the battery immediately for the customer at a cost to us of 230 dollars. We sell warranty's that cover major mechanical items and I apologize that it wasn't covered. It was working at the time of sale or we would of took care of the issue otherwise. The overheating was cause by a faulty thermostat and was covered under warranty. Thanks Vinnie Di Bella Gm