Cartwright Motors

Cartwright Motors

4956 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Used 877-623-3018

100% Guaranteed credit Approvals!! Call for Details!!!!!!

Happy Owner

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

First off, I would like to say that this dealership made my buying experience completely simple; no games, no fuss. I was wondering how buying a vehicle in another state would be like and was very weary. I dealt with Vinnie at this dealership. He was very knowledgeable, polite, and easy to deal with. He made me feel like a priority and there was absolutely no pressure in this experience. I had about a million questions for Vinnie and he answered them in a timely and courteous fashion. I was spending quite a bit of money (quite a bit for ME anyways) and had to get all the info I could before making the decision. After all my questions, I was still a lil nervous on the deal so I asked Vinnie go above and beyond and make videos of the car sitting still, going down the street, and also while inside the car going through every day driving conditions. I know that this was a lot to ask but it was for my peace of mind. Vinnie came through with around 5-6 videos for me and I was sold. I applied for financing and Vinnie got me approved with an acceptable rate and payment. All documents were next day aired to me and all I did was send it back. The car was in my driveway 4 days later. Needless to say I was totally satisfied with the car and the buying process. We all get a lil nervous with the process, everything from pushy salesman to hassles of the financial process. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this dealership to anyone who is buying out-of-state because of the service and the dealership's willingness to go above and beyond of what is expected. A+++++ for these guys!

Amazing experience!!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

They went above and beyond with my purchase. I have to thank Demont and his team for taking care of myself and my family. There was no pressure to purchase and no hidden costs. I will definitely come back to purchase my next vehicle. They were professional and made the car buying experience a perfect lasting impression. Great job team!!!

Great customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The dealer provided excellent customer service, great communication, and a quality vehicle. Thank you!

Great customer service

2007 Lexus IS 250 - Demont Higgs Review

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Demont was an extremely professional salesman. He made the buying process very smooth and convenient and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was satisfactory with the vehicle. I would recommend him to others.

Demont (Cartwright motors)

by from St. Paul Minnesota |

Demont, made buying from out of state very easy, I always ask for great communication from my salesman. Demont was top notch and he always went above and beyond to make things go smooth. Demont really made buying something easy and always told me what was going on. I would buy again from Demont without any hesitation. Thanks again Cartwright, and a special thanks to Demont great custom service Steve

He is...who he said he was.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Dumont helped my wife purchase her first car totally on her own. He was open and honest throughout the process and we are very happy with her purchase. Dumont worked to get a deal done under the terms that we agreed to and he came through. I would recommend him to anyone! Great car salesman, no run around and no bait and switch. He also didn't try and call us a week later asking for a larger down payment which a lot of dealers in the Vegas valley try to do.

I am so happy....I am so Happy

by from Rosamod, Ca 93560 |

I saw this dealership on the Internet and saw they have not only great cars but good reviews. I have always wanted a Range Rover and Demont made it happen. I gave him a hard time but he stayed professional and never made any promises that he couldn't keep. I am now driving off in my dream car thanks to Demont a Range Rover. This post is real not by a fake person. If you buy from Cart Wright ask for Demont no lie he will do it.....(215)800-9938

Demont was a tremendous help

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Demont helped me purchase a used vehicle in Nevada & I live in Oklahoma. He was very helpful & made the process easy! Go see Demont...he's the best!!

demont was amazing and very helpfull

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

demont was amazing in my car buying experience! very helpful and knowledgeable. actually got me a better finance rate than I was expecting and even worked to get me a lower rate than I was quoted originally. I had a great experience with demont! everyone should have the same experience I did. go see DEMONT!

demont was amazing and very helpfull