Cartwright Motors

4956 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Used 877-623-3018 Used 877-623-3018

100% Guaranteed credit Approvals!! Call for Details!!!!!!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Murrieta Ca |

I was an out of state buyer and I found a BMW 5 Series on their website. Beautiful car, but one problem, I was in California and they are obviously in Vegas. After many back and forth exchanges, these guys were able to not only get me financing, but they are delivering the car for me and picking up my trade! Justin and Eddie were wonderful. They gave me more on my trade than I thought I was ever going to get, and they even came down in price on their car to get me in it. They didn't have too. They had a multitude of cash buyers they could have sold too and skipped the hassle I was bringing them. CHARACTER is hard to come by in business. These men and this business is by far the only business I have had the pleasure of working with that has had an exuberant amount character, respect, and care. I am telling everyone that will listen about these folks. Amazing job you guys. Thank you so very much! Continued success!

Excellent customer services and products

by from Angola,NY |

They went beyond expectations in finding the perfect car for me and getting it delivered in a very tight time frame. I purchased the vehicle for my Las Vegas winter home. Our main home is in Angola,NY. Great prices and a great selection. Dealt with Mark, Kelly, Eddie and others. No pressure sales. They entire staff very helpful.

Great Car Selection and Hassle free financing

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was searching online to buy a used BMW and found Cartwright motors website and I was very impressed at the selection of great looking cars on their website so I went down to test drive a white 2011 BMW X5. I was expecting the car would be in worse shape than the pictures I saw online, but to my surprise, the car was in excellent shape. I really wanted this car even more now but was afraid that I was not going to get a loan approval. I have some issues with my credit when I lost my job in the past. So I reluctantly filled out a credit app thinking I might not get the loan to buy this BMW. About 30 minutes later, the finance manager came out & told me that I was approved by 1 bank & waiting for an approval from another bank. 15 minutes later he came back out and told me he got the other approval but the 1st approval gave better rate and required lower down payment. I really appreciated that he took time to find the best terms for me even though I had bad credit. I was so happy that I can get into a gorgeous looking BMW X5 with no hassle whatsoever. I am really going to enjoy my new X5.

Amazing Experience

by from Las Vegas,NV |

I was recommended to Cartwright Motors through a co-worker who purchased a car there a few weeks back and told me how great his experience was so I decided to stop by after work one evening. I have had some credit problems in the past so I wasn't expecting too much especially because I have been turned down from other dealerships recently. I walked in and was greeted by a younger guy who said he was the sales manager and he would be happy to show me a few cars. After driving 2 cars I decided to try and apply for financing for a 2009 Mercedes C-300. While I was filling out the credit form, the store manager came out and introduced himself and said he would do everything he could to get me in the Mercedes that night. Both guys made me feel really comfortable and put worrying at ease. About 10 minutes later the manager came back and sat down with me to go over what he can do and tried to work the numbers to fit my budget. I was so impressed with the professionalism of the manager that he actually took the time to go over everything with me, I've never heard of a GM actually caring about a customer and not be treated like a number or a sale. We agreed on the payments and down payments and he had the paperwork printed out within 10 minutes. The detailer had already gone home for the day but he promised to have the car detailed the following Thursday on my day off. The Mercedes is amazing, I never thought with my so so credit I could ever qualify for a car like mine. Just want to thank Cartwright Motors for making my new car purchase easy and painless. I will be telling all my friends where they should buy their next car.

Absolutley best car buying experience!

by from las vegas, nv |

So at first I was skeptical about going to a little dealership. But they had a bunch of great vehicles on there lot that I was interested in! So when I arrived, I was greeted very politely, and was totally comfortable right off the bat. The salesman Dennis was very knowledgeable and super kind. Unlike every other dealership I did not feel pressured at all. After finding the car I was looking for they gave me all the info I wanted. So after the test drive, I was Introduced to the Sales Manager Garrett. He was young but very professional he took his job very seriously and was very honest when I told him I was dealing with credit issues. After reviewing my credit which is not that great. Garrett and Justin, the GM were very helpful in the buying process. I couldn't be more happy with my car buying experience!!!! I would definitely recommend Cartwright Motors to any of my family or friends. Thank you guys sooooo much! I love my new car!

OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Cartwright Motors and had the most efficient experience there. They found the car that I wanted, got me an approval the same day, no hassle and the customer service was outstanding, everyone there was so nice and very knowledgeable. I RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

best dealership EVER!!!!!

by from las vegas,nv |

every one there was great! from the salesman to the GM great car buying experience would definitely recommend this dealership to every one I know.

Fantastic Experience

by from St. George, Utah |

Scott and Inara were first class sales persons. Our experience was great from start to finish, no pressure, fair pricing, and expeditious closing. After looking at about six SUVs, we made our selection, were told the price with our tade-in, and closed the deal. It was the most positive buying experience of a car we have ever had.

This place is a waste of time

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Cartwright Motors takes very good pictures of their vehicles on their website. I applied online and an hour or so later Eddie called. You can barely make out what he says. I called back. Someone called and didn't leave a message. I called again and got Eddie; Total Language Barrier. Upon arriving at the location it was very hard to find because it is a VERY small dealership and their sign is EXTREMELY small to find. After walking in I met with a salesperson who seemed knowledgable about the financial process. He had no problem requesting for my credit over and over. A total of 7 inquiries appeared on that day on my credit report. I went in the early afternoon and the system he used told him it was pending. He was throwing some numbers around to see if a lender would take. If you think you want to talk down their price through their financing guess again. They won't budge. After what seem like forever, I finally told him I had to go. He advised he will contact me with the results. Of course no calls. I had to keep calling him to check on status. Then that's when the tone of the conversation took another course. He appeared to be bothered that I kept calling him every to check status. I called at 11 am 2 pm and 5:30 pm. He said I would need to wait until Monday and he'll no for sure. I waited until Monday and no call of course. I finally called at 1 pm and was told by Inara that it was a no go and I needed to choose another vehicle or put way more money down on the vehicle. Why didn't Andrew call? I was already putting $4,000 down. I explained to her that Eddie was not knowledgable and that Andrew was not consistent, seem annoyed and a typical car saleman. She advised me that she will look to see what vehicle may work and told me the vehicle I was interested in would have problems down the road. But you are selling these to customers? I will let me know and promise to call me. You think she did? Someone called and didn't leave a message. This dealership is not reliable, not consistent in returning calls or show appreciation for your business. At least with Eddie and Andrew.

Responsive experience

by from Upland CA |

I just called to check availability of a car. They did not the model I needed but I had a good interaction and they did the legwork to get me my answers.