Carolina Auto Gallery

2119 N Sharon Amity Rd, Charlotte, NC 28205

Used 980-219-8510

Rates As Low As 2.49%!

Finally, an honest used car lot.

by from Winston Salem |

I bought my 2003 Tacoma from Brad at Carolina Auto Gallery. Great guy. From the start, he was easy to deal with, treated me with respect, and was not pushy. When it came time to discuss numbers, he worked with me and we arrived at a price that worked for my budget. A week after I drove the truck home, the truck needed a repair, and Carolina Auto Gallery took care of everything. I was impressed. I would recommend to anyone.

I love my new car!

by from Matthew, NC |

I purchased a 2007 BMW X5 at Carolina Auto Gallery and I love it. The people were nice and best of all I got a great deal!

Great customer service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had a great experience with these guys last week. The person that worked with me really knew his stuff. No high pressure just great customer service. Next time I am in the market for a vehicle will definitely go back.

by from huntersville, nc |

i recently visited a few local car lots to see if i could get approved for financing on a used car. I went through a tough time a couple of years ago so my credit is not in the best of shape. i was up front with each salesman I spoke with and as soon as i told them my situation it was pretty apparent that they did not want to waste their time with me. My 4th stop was at Carolina Auto gallery and was pretty frustrated by the time I got there. These guy worked with me for several hours and were glad to do it and the experience pretty much put me in tears. they did end up finding a lender that would give me a chance after putting in some effort and I left there with a car. Deffinately proffessional and understanding i would recommend these guys to anyone!!!!!

awesome job!

by from columbia, sc |

Went to this dealership to look at a car they had on the lot and had a fantastic experience! very knowledgeable, fantastic service, couldnt be happier with everything! would recommend! thank you!

Excellent service and selection!!

by from Lake Wylie, SC |

I had a great experience with this dealership! They were courteous, knowledgable about used cars, had a wide range of vehicles to chose from, and overall just had a great buying experience with them! Would recommend this dealer to anyone!!

First Experience Buying A Car!

by from Charlotte NC |

I'm 31 years old and have never financed a car let alone anything else. I had basically no credit and bad credit from doctor bills at the same time. I seen Carolina Auto Gallery on the internet and thats when I locked eyes with my NEW 07 DODGE CHARGER. If it was not for Garren I still would not have a car. He went above and beyond to help me and my sister because she has a 09 CHARGER NOW! He's awesome and looks our for your best interest at hand. Your be satisfied with the level of experience, service, and quality of your purchase. Thanks Garren!

Awesome job!

by from charlotte, nc |

I had a great experience at Carolina Auto Gallery. the staff was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions patiently. I have been to many car dealerships and this one is the best! I will absolutely go back for my next vehicle and will recommend my friends go see them as well. Great selection, clean cars, helpful, friendly, knowledgeable staff. very satisfied!

Great Car, Good Service. Would Do Business Again!!

by from Charlotte |

Bought a 2008 model luxury car from Carolina Auto Gallery and the process was easy. Nice salesman who was knowledgeable and helpful on getting me something I wanted. A good selection for everyone. They took care of everything. The transaction was smooth and easy. Would buy from again.