North Point Ford

4400 Landers Rd, North Little Rock, AR 72117

New 855-314-2181
Used 855-314-2181
Service 855-395-6144

North Point Ford is Simply the Best!

Piece of Cake

by from Springfield, MO |

My experience with North Point Ford was easy and painless. I did most of the number crunching before I got there since I had to drive 4 hours and I wanted to be sure it was worth it. Sure enough, the numbers they gave me via email were the numbers they had ready when I arrived. I've bought many cars in my lifetime, and this was by far the easiest transaction I've had.

Great company with quality people running it

by from North Little Rock, AR |

My wife and I had been searching for a SUV for almost a month with many other dealers. North Point called us and matched the best price we had been given for a well equipped Ford Explorer Limited with one having $2500 more worth of options. They offered great financing to go along with it. Made the process as go as smooth as you could ask for. Would recommend their services to anyone.

January 24, 2015

James, Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback about North Point Ford. I am happy to year you had an excellent experience and that our team took great care of you an your wife. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We look forward to working with you again soon! Steve Long General Manager

It's a Jeep Thang

by from Sherwood, AR |

I rode passed one night and my eyes fell upon Wrangler much like myself, Beautiful but Rugged. I could hardly sleep that night. I was so anxious and afraid that someone would beat me to it. As soon as the lot opened I got on the phone. I was connected to a great salesmen, Robert P. I told him I was on my way. When I pulled up he greeted me by name. We went for a quick test drive and talked about the truck and everything else. I loved it. We got paper work started and while I was in the dealership longer than expected, due to my banks hold time, I was comfortable. I was offered coffee, soda, water etc. The transaction was painless and I was on my way in my blue Jeep, that I've named Smurfette!

January 24, 2015

Beverly, Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback about North Point Ford. I am happy to hear you had an excellent experience and that Robert took great care of you. I hope you are enjoying the Jeep. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We look forward to working with you again soon! Steve Long General Manager

Great experience for a 1st time buyer!!!

by from Jacksonville, AR |

I just turned 18 and dont really have credit. Billy, Ronnie, Will and Jeff were all great and very patient with me. I was very excited about trying to get a car with no credit. Those guys made it happen. I will send all my family and friends to see them. Thanks!!!!

December 3, 2014

Thanks for the feedback and congratulations to you on your first car! I'm glad to hear that our entire team made your first purchasing experience so great. Please let us know how we can help you in the future. Best, Steve Long, General Manager

Needs Work

by from Little Rock, AR |

Bought our 2013 F150 from North Point and loved it, until the factory warranty ran out. Had an issue stalling, service department fixed it with a turbo intake diverter, then told me it wasn't covered under my extended warranty. Finance person sold us a "bumper to bumper" extended warranty without vehicle rental - except service department told us there is no such thing in the extended warranty products. Next issue was with an electrical module in the transmission - covered under the extended warranty, but took three days to repair after I was told it would be ready the next day. Overall, the service department is not at all about customer service, but monetary gain for servicing vehicles. Justin - thank you for your patience and listening to my bantering after being so disappointed in North Point.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, and for bringing this matter to my attention. Feedback like yours helps us identify customer service opportunities to improve our client experience. While we do our best to have your vehicle ready within the given time frame, the quality of work being done is always first priority. I apologize for any inconvenience the wait may have caused. As for the warranty issues, they can become complicated, so I would like to speak with you directly to better understand your particular situation and hopefully restore your faith in our dealership. Please call me at 501-574-0672 at your earliest convenience. Best, Steve Long, General Manager

Best Service Department Ever!

by from Maumelle, AR |

My 2013 Focus ST has been nothing short of a phenomenal vehicle. But even the best vehicles need service work to keep them in top performing condition. Justin Habel has been extremely helpful, honest, and professional in all of my dealings with him. Even when a new part arrived and was the wrong color, he was quick to call and offer me options when it was apparent that more time was needed. I don't expect things to always be perfect, but when they are not, I can depend on Justin and North Point Ford to do the right thing and take care of problems as quickly and painlessly as possible. If you have a Ford product, or any car, and are not bringing it to NP for service, you are missing out on an opportunity to experience great service!

January 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback about North Point Ford. I am glad to hear you had an excellent experience and that Justin took great care of you. I am happy to know that we have earned your trust. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We look forward to working with you again soon! Steve Long General Manager

The Works

by from Jacksonville, AR |

I went in to get "The Works" done on my 2013 Ford Edge on a Saturday. It was totally hassle free, and the service was done quicker than quoted so I was very pleased. While I waited I enjoyed the Coffee Bar and College football that was being aired in the nice comfortable lounge. Best place I have ever been for service, looking forward to my next visit!

Bad experience

by from Mountain home, ar. |

I drove 120 miles to try to buy a car that they did not even have. The salesman was totally confused. He just wanted to sell something & did not care how much inconvenience he caused me.

North Point Ford is #1 -- Allen Buck is the best!

by from Russellville, Arkansas |

Service department does a great job -- used their shuttle service to get across highway to Golden Corral while getting truck serviced. Cliff was very nice and effecient with the shuttle!

Stranded in Russellville, Arkansas

by from Ellijay, GA |

We tow a Ford Escape behind our motorhome. Well the transmission overheated while towing on our way back from Alaska. The Ford dealer in Russellville said they could not work us into their schedule. I started calling eastward on our route and eventually got to Allen Buck at North Point Ford. He said if I could get the Escape there, he could work us in. And, he did! I met with the Shop Foreman, Dwight, who was a little less optimistic due to needed parts, but was accurate. It did take a while for all the parts to arrive, but once there, they rebuilt the transmission, re-installed it, and had us on our way. Thanks to North Point Ford for working us into their repair schedule!! They were great.

October 7, 2014

Ted, Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to hear we were able to get your Escape in for service while you were on a road trip! That is great news! I hope the rest of your road trip went smoothly! Please let us know if we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Steve Long, General Manager

My choice for over 30 years

by from Scott, Ar |

My company that I retired from bought from North Point and I have dealt with several different people. I have transferred to other parts of the country but still North Point has always been the best experience that I have had. This is where I live and this is where I trade at and have my Truck serviced. They take care of me. I have settled in with Jim Puckett when I trade and he helps me walk through all the different people and paper work that is required to trade. I highly recommend this dealership for quality in all aspects of people and products.

October 7, 2014

Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your experience with North Point Ford! We are so happy to hear you have always had the best experience with us! Thank for the continued loyalty to our dealership! Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Steve Long, General Manager